Chap 9

Only Look at Me

Youngbae POV

I'm getting ready for dinner with Emily, even its still 2 hours to go. I do feels nervous seems like this is our date..haha, just your wish bae. Suddenly the door is open, ah maybe that's dae, I still choosing which tshirt I will wear.

"Are you going for a date?" Jiyong appear from the door. "Hei Ji, whassup bro, just meet old friend." I said approaching him to greeting him. "Is she 'she'?" he said teasing me then sit on my bed. "So, what are you doing? You looks not good." I said still concentration on my closet. "Yeah, I'm broken heart bro, she rejected me last night. You know why? She said I'm too womanizer." He said while playing with Boss. "Ah, sorry to hear that bro, are you upset or?" I said stop from choosing the t-shirt and concentration with Jiyong. "Yeah, upset cause I can't get her, but not really upset, because she said I know much about how to treat a girl right. Actually I'm so confuse with her, she's the only girl I know rejected a man because that reason, weird huh?" He said giggles and I nodded agree with his said. "I think now is your chance to get her?" He said smile at me. "What? Chance? What do you mean?" I said confuse, did he know?. "Come on Bae, you can't hiding it from me, you like her too right? You already like her before I told you I like her, am I wrong?" He said with his wise smile. "Its okay bae, I'm okay with it, by the way I wanna say thanks already give a chance to know her well." He said poke my shoulder and make me smile awkwardly. "Aahh, I think I come to the wrong place you will not want accompany me drink, I'd rather go to Kush hyung now. See you bro." He said hug me and walk off my room "thanks bro." I said before he leave my room.

Emily POV

Oh, I feel so hungry now, but the dinner time still 2 hours to go..ah, I think its ok have an early dinner. Then I type a text message to Youngbae. "Hey Bae, is it ok if we have an early dinner? I'm hungry now :'( " yep click send button..sending.., not so long after a bip come to my phone. "Ah its ok for me, I will go to your place now." "Hmm, what about we meet at the barbeque restaurant which we go last week? I think I'm dying if I wait you come. :D *i'm so starving now really. :)" I send my reply to him, and he replying again "Lol, okay see you there." . After I read his message, I directly change my clothes and go to that restaurant.

As I arrive at the restaurant, I reserve a vip room and order the food. Not so long after the food are coming he's come too. "Wow, you should be very hungry, are you didn't eat for days?" He chuckles when he entering the room and take a seat in front of me. "Hahaha, yeah I sleep a lot and skip my lunch." I said pouted. "Hahaha..so funny. Okay let's eat now." He said then I start to eat like crazy, "hey, don't eat too fast, you will choke." He said poke my head make me giggling.

After done with eat, we enjoying the soju. "Aahh, I'm so full now." I said rub my stomach. "Yeah and I guess you don't need to eat for tomorrow." He said giggling. "thank you God to let me ate those delicious food." I said smile. "Amin" he said sip his drink. "Hey Bae, Jiyong were confess that he likes me last night." I said start the conversation carefully "Really? " He said curious. " you didn't know about it? Didn't he tell you?" I ask him confuse. "No, we haven't meet yet. So what was your answer?" He said flat. "I said no" I said sip my drink. "Why? I mean girls never reject him."he looks surprise "He's not my type, he's too womanizer." I said smirk. "Hmm so what is your type?" He said curious. " Hmm, I don't have any specified type of boys, I just like a boy who just like me, he act naturally just the way he is, have a good sense of humor, sensitive too, have a cute shy smile, and love me the way I am." I said smile while daydreaming. "Aigoo, I think those are too specifict." He said chuckle and we burst to laugh.