Chap 11

Only Look at Me

Finally after a whole month going to many different country for their world tour, we have a week holiday, to refresh our for another tour next week. Ah, and Jiyong comeback was really succed,evrything was beyond our expectation, he got many love from his fans. And about my appearance in one his single succed made people curious about me too.

Today I decided to have a lazy day, don't do anything beside sleep, eat or watching TV. Its 11am and I just wake up and its because I'm hungry, I check on the refrig, thanks to my cousin made me some food. Suddenly the door bell is ring, I go to open it, its my cousin's BF. "Ah, ____oppa, ____ unnie not here." I said to him uneasy, because he looking at me from head to toe, really annoying. "Ah, I know it, she said I can waiting in here." He said while entering the room and sit on the couch and turn on the TV without I permitt him to in first. Actually I'm not really like him, he so annoying, always flirting on me whenever he got a chance, without ___ unnie know of course. "You're not working today Miri-ah?" He ask me. "No." I said go to the kitchen ignoring him.

Aigoo..that person really ruin my day..how can I escape from him, I afraid he will doing something I don't like if I'm here too long, ah, suddenly I get an idea. I text Youngbae and ask him to pick me up now, since I know he's free now.

(20 minutes after )

He keep talking with me plus flirting on me but I try my best to ignore him politely, or he will tell my unnie something bad about me and since she love him so much she will trust him. Suddenly the door bell is ring, aaah, thank God, it must be Youngbae, I'm save by the bell. I directly go to open it.

"Baby..why you took so long?" I said with aegyo expression then hug him who confuse with my act. "Just response my act, I'll tell you later" I whispering to him and he understand when he looking at my unnie's BF. "I'm sorry babe, I was go to the office first." He messing my hair. "Ah, ___ oppa, this is Youngbae, baby this is ___ unnie's BF, may I left you two? I'm gonna take my jacket and purse." I introduce them and excuse my self after had a nodded from Youngbae.

YB POV

"So, you Taeyang from Bigbang?" He ask me while scanning me from head to toe with jealous expression and I just answer him with nodded and smile. "Aren't you used to busy right now?". He ask me wondering, "No, we have a day off for a week." I said cool. Not so long after Emily approaching us. "Ok babe, I'm ready now. I'm sorry oppa you have to wait unnie alone, I have a date now, gotta go. Bye." She said lingering her hand to mine and smile excitedly and left him with pissed off looks alone. "So babe, where we go now?" I said teasing her while we entering my car. "Aigooo..up to you," She said giggle.

"I'm sorry Bae, put you in that situation. He's just so annoying, always flirting on me when unnie was not around." She said in sorry expression. "I'm ok with it, even for real." I said smile try concentrating with driving, oh my, what did I just say?. "Pardon me? What did you said?" She said a bit choke. "Hey..don't act you didn't hear me.." I said chuckles then giggle try to cover my awkward and nervous. "Tjh, I hear it, but what do you mean?" She asking confuse. "You don't know it? Come on! People said girls have a strong feeling about it?." "What feeling?" She ask more curious. "knowing that I like you for long time, since we first met, you didn't know it?" I ask her curious, yeah that what I know about girl from Jiyong and others. "Omo! You like me? I mean, really like me?" She asking surprise. "Oh my! Now you really make me embarassed. I really like You Jang Miri." I said looking at her straight to her eyes a while then back driving. "Yah! Stop call me like that! You know I don't like it" she said pouted, she didn't like that name because it was given by his uncle who had bad history in her family. "Hmm, at first I know it, but I'm afraid if I was wrong, so I thought you were just being nice to me. And you don't Know that I like you too?." She said weak I almost can't hear what she said. "What? You like me too? I don't know, you never told me." I said a bit nervous, "then you as stupid as me..Ne..Nado saranghae Oppa!" She said with aegyo expression. "Aigoo..so cute, but I like more when you call me babe." I said smile to her and she smile shyly. "So we are a stupid couple now?" I said covering my nervous. "Aigoo..can't you get a lil romantic?" She said pouting, then I stop over at the emergency way. "I love you Em,I love you from the first sight, I love being around you, I feel more comfort around you, would you be my girl, Jang Emily?" I said looking at her with a serious tone and she nodded. "Oh my, I can't believe I have a girlfriend now." I said excited then hug her. "But,I'm sorry I can't expose this relationship to public, I hate when they know my private life." I said a bit worry. " its ok babe, I love the 'private' word." She said soft then kiss me on the lips. The softest lips I've ever kiss, and this lips is mine now.