Chap 5

Only Look at Me

When we entering the practice room, everyone already gathering at there."Em, let's meet the others." He ask me to meet the rest of group. "But, it will start." I said worry. "Its okay, come." He said hold my hand to follow him, I take a glance at the dancer I see them shock in surprise and wondering. "Guys, do you still remember Emily?." He said to his friend. "Emily! Of course I still remember you. How are you." Jiyong said smiling and greeting me with hug. "I'm good." I said smile and hugging the others. "So what are you doing in here?" Jiyong asking me curiously, but before I answer his question, the choreographer ask us to gathering, its mean the practice will be started.

I go to the dancer, "hey Emily, how come you know them?" Ji hye unnie ask me curiosly, "its long story, I'll tell you later." I said to her almost whispering, and when she want asking me again, the choreographer start to speak. "Okay guys, today is our first day practice for the Alive tour, and before we starting, I like to introduce you 2 new dancer, they Emily crazy and ___ from hi-tech , hope we can work together as well" and they all clapping welcoming us. I take a glance on Young bae, he smile wide and again his eyes is lost and I smile back to him.

GD POV

'Hmm, so she is our dancer, hmm great I will have many chance to get her.' I said to my self with wide smile on my face looking at her.

Emily POV

Finally after hours we finish today practice, they're all so kind to me. "Hey Em, you owe a story to us." Ji hye unnie said when we have our late dinner in our way to home. "What story?" I said pretend to forget while chewing my food. "Hey, don't act you forget, how did you know then, since this is your first time to Seoul after a long time?" HeeJung unnie ask me curiosly. "Hey you really curious about that?" I said laughing and they seems angry because I make a joke of it. "Okay..okay..well. I met Youngbae first in my flight back to LA, he sit by my side, then the day after I was interviewed them, remember the job that my ex- bos was given to me? Just that." I said with my short explaining, but seems they still not satisfy, they still curious. "Really just that? But why you and youngbae looks so close?" HeeJung unnie ask me again. "Hmm, me made a friend after that." I said relax sipping my soju. " Really? Yongbae made a friend with you?" Hee Jung unnie said unbelieve it, "yeah, its so rare Youngbae could make a friend with a girl he just met, he is an-awkward type of person when he met a girl, he was afraid of girl." Ji hye explaining still not believe it. "Really? But he didn't like that, he is very a nice guy." I said confuse. "Aahh..I know it, I think he likes you." Ji hye unnie said teasing me. "No way, we're just a friend" I said blushing. "And FYI he never have a relationship before so if you make it you will be his first" she still teasing me. "But I saw Jiyong seems likes you too. He was always keep his eyes on you while we were practice." Heejung unnie said rememorize the practice, "yeah, I could see from the way he looking at you" "you two are wrong, they won't be." I said don't want make it a seriuos thing. "Yeah we'll see." Jihye unnie said after we pay our food then go home.