Chap 27

Only Look at Me

I directly go to the recording studio, and open the door harshly. "Hey whadup bae? What happen with you man?" He ask me confuse. "Are you happy now Ji, for what you had done?" I said in angry tone. "What happen bae? I don't get it?" He ask more confuse, then I throw the cd to the table in front of him. "Oh, I know now, chill man, I just mean good for you." He said smirk to me. "Do you want to know what is really happen? Emily got accident last night, her car crashed the road block, seems she was listen this cd when she drove. Are you happy now? Congratz Ji!." I said angry. "What?! Accident? I didn't mean like that bae." He said sorry. "You know she is a thinker, and now she had amnesia because of it." "What! God! I'm really sorry bae, how is her condition? You know I didn't mean to, I just want you to be happy." He said hold my shoulder but I push him until he fall off. "Ah, sorry Ji..I'm so messed up, I'm confuse." I said sorry, suddenly I feel regret already mad at him, it wasn't fully his fault, I knew he didn't mean to, I longing my hand to help him stand up. " Its ok man." He said with warm smile. "I don't know ji, you know what, she forget everything but me, doctor said she trapped in her memory with me and Jaebum hyung ask me to help her rememorize everything. You know I will do everything for her, but when I looked at Jaebum hyung, he is way messed up than me, broken heart knowing your girlfriend didn't remember you but her exboyfriend, and he put his hope in me. I confuse ji, I'm afraid I cant hold the boundaries." I said all my feeling to him. "Just follow your heart and feeling bae, you are a grown up and mature person, I know you can do that for emily." He said calming me down. "Thanks Ji, I feel way better now. Ok, I think I should go to the hospital now, she's waiting for me." I said excuse my self to him. "Do you want me go with you?" He ask an offer. "No, its ok." "Just tell me if you need me." "Thanks bro." I said walking out the studio, leaving the building.

After stop by a minute at the florist to buy a bouquet flower to Emily, finally I arrive at the hospital and walking forward to her room. When I open the door I see her laying on the bad, she sleeping in peace, she still looking pretty even with bandage at her head and some little bruises at her face. I put the flower at the table near her bed, suddenly she awake. "Bae, is that you?" She slowly looking at me, "babe, where have you been, I'm scared" She said looks scared. "Sshh..its alright babe, I'm here now." I said hug her calming her, suddenly I feel a comfort feeling that I used to feel it long time ago, I really miss her, I miss you Em.