The boy on the poster

'Project X'

Previously on Project X...

"Ever heard of the mall boys?" 

At the kindness of your heart, you decide to take the crazy 6 boys shopping...

"Are you crazy! Go to the fitting rooms!" 

"Does it look funny?" 

"You look...good" 

And somehow, it's getting fun being with them...

"Sehun sure loves his hyungs" 

"Yeah...He's only just gotten used to saying the word again..."

But it feels like you still dont know enough about them.

 

After paying for the clothes which you had to admit, you had bit your tongue for a total of 540,000 won, you all decided to stroll around the mall a bit. Although you were still getting some weird looks, they weren't as worse as before. At least now they looked as though they came from this dimension.

You came to a frozen yogurt cafe and insisted to go there, mostly because you used to work here and was planning on persuading the manager into giving you a discount. "Come on you'll love it!" You pulled Sehun's arm and the others followed. However one stayed behind. You entered the shop with only 5 of them following and noticed Suho glaring into space outside the cafe. That's not like him...You thought with suspicion before turning to Chanyeol. "Yeolie, ask the nice lady there for a seat for 7 okay? I'll be right back" At that favor, Chanyeol enthusiastically nodded his head with a bright grin. "Okay!" She gave me a nickname! XD

You quickly dashed out of the store towards Suho who continued to glare off into space. "Suho, what are you doing, come inside with us..." You lightly pulled his arm but noticed the serious expression on his face. "What's wrong-"

"Ji-Eun-shi...who's that?" He questioned, still not looking at you. You looked away to the direction of his eyes and detected a poster of a handsome boy plastered on a glass display of a beauty care store. 

"Well by the look of the poster I'm thinking his name is 'Luhan'...But of course I'm just spit balling ideas" You gave sarcastic remarks but for some reason Suho didn't seem to find it funny. "Is Sehun in the store?" His voice came off as worried which made you confused and worried along with him.

"Yeah, he's in the cafe...Why is something wrong?" You asked. Suho saw your worried eyes and shone you a reassuring smile. I shouldn't worry her..."It's nothing...Let's go in" He patted your head and headed inside with you.

"Ji-Eun-ah~!" You heard Chanyeol yell from the back of the cafe whilst frantically waving his hands for you to see where they were sitting.

"Thanks Chanyeol" You thanked him whilst taking your seat beside D.O and Sehun. But he pouted at you. I wanted her to call me Yeolie again...You chatted for a while about how much better they looked however you suddenly notice Kai glaring out the glass walls.

"Hyung isnt that-" "I know, stay quiet" Your sharp hearing picked up their murmurs. Something's up...You assumed.

"Wah~ This place is so colorful! Isn't it Sehun?" Chanyeol wondered his eyes around the colorful displays and decorations and Sehun nodded in agreement "I know! you barely see these things in EXO-" 

"Sehun!" Kai and Suho called out to him before Sehun could turn his body around to admire the surroundings and it made almost everyone jump out of their skin. "What?!" D.O yelled after almost having a heart attack.

"Yeah, i was only-" Sehun was about to turn his body around again.

"Se-"

"Sehun look!" You rapidly wrapped your arm around his neck and forced him to look at the colorful images of frozen yogurt they had on the menu. "They have all of the colors possible at this place! Even blue!" 

"Whoa! You're right! That's amazing!" Sehun was too busy being tranced by the pictures whilst you quickly peered towards  Kai and Suho, they noticed your stare and could tell the message it had was along the lines of 'you better tell me what's going on'. They were thankful, but at the same time amazed that you did exactly what they would have done if they were sat in your position. As expected from the daughter of a superior. Suho glared at you, impressed. Baekhyun couldn't help but feel suspicious at the situation. He subtly peered through the glass walls and noticed the poster, it clicked instantly and his expressions softened at Sehun.

You finished your little 'meal' with a few laughs and a few conversations. Also, Sehun hadn't noticed the poster yet. "Ahhh!~ That was delicious! I think i've found my new love!" D.O walked out of the cafe with sparkles in his eyes after finishing an entire supreme yogurt dish by himself.

"I have to say it's something that our dimension is missing out on, now come come- let's go" Suho agreed, quickly shoving Sehun from behind to walk away before he could recognize the poster, and being the naive magnae he was, Sehun could only think that his leader was on a sugar hype after the frozen yogurt. "Where are we going?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Well considering the time and my empty purse, lets go home, my shift is about to start soon-" 

"Call the back seats!" D.O shot up, dashing towards the exit that you came in and Chanyeol and Sehun followed, leaving You, Suho, Baekhyun and Kai to walk at a normal speed behind them. "Thanks for that by the way" Suho turned to you. You had forgotten about almost head locking Sehun until he'd brought it up. "It was nothing" You smiled. "But you better tell me what's going on otherwise you're on your own next time" You still smiled under the threat and Suho chuckled. 

"Let's keep it for when we get home" Baekhyun suggested, patting Suho on the shoulder and running to catch up with the others, Suho did the same to check up on his dongseangs. 'Home'...When that word was used, a warm feeling in your chest came again. It was as if...you weren't alone now. You sighed with warm content and Kai detected it. "You're weird you know that?"

You scowled at the remark. "Says the transporting death eater~" You sung under your breathe, but loud enough for him to hear. 

"You acted so annoyed by us at first...now you're helping?" 

"I do what i think is right...and after what you did to my house do you really expect me to be all buddy-buddy with you guys?" you rolled your eyes at him, reminding him that you still remember the little incident that occurred a couple of days ago.

"You're getting buddy-buddy with us now though" "Pfft! Am not" you denied.

"Yes you are~" Kai mimicked your singing with a tease. "No I'm not~" you mimicked back. Kai gave you a sly glance.

"Ah i get it, you wanted to make up for losing our Aphrodyt"

You gawked at him for the remark. "Fine then! If that's the way you think when i try to do something nice for you- then i guess i wont be doing anything nice for you anymore then"

"So you admit- you're being nice to us"

"I'm being nice, not being all buddy-buddy with you" "Oh really...Then..." His arm suddenly stretched over your shoulders and before you could turn to scold him for it, Kai had his face leaning in right beside yours. "You still hate us?" His voice thickened with charisma and his lips curved into his signature playboy smirk. Although you would never admit it, your heart fluttered at his dark eyes that gazed at you. Suddenly, the image of his abs back in the clothes store and in the morning popped into your head, turning you crimson in the face. You gritted your teeth and flicked your finger hard on his forehead. "Ah-" He urged, rubbing his forehead as he moved his head to a more comfortable distance from you. "I still hate you!" You huffed in irritation. "And you call me strange...who's the one who doesn't even know what a fitting room is?" you scowled.

"Who said i didn't?..."

"What- At the store you..." You turned to Kai and detected a cheeky smirk on his face, his eyes that narrowed towards you with mischief. Your eyes widened and your mouth gawked open. "Y-YOU! YOU FREAK!" you flung your hand across his hard biceps with disgust and all he did was laugh. You knew that hitting him wasn't going to do any good and stomped off towards the others. "Stupid erted alien! I swear he's sick in the head" you mumbled insults at him which could only make him chuckle in amusement even more. Why is it so fun to mess with her?

You went back to the bus station where you and EXO-K hoped onto the last bus to latte cafe and you arrived right on time for it to open, which relieved you. "Great, Rin isn't here yet" You mumbled to yourself as you led EXO-K up to your house and threw the bags filled with their old heavy metal and leather clothes onto your bed. "Right- Latte cafe opens in 10 minutes so..." You threw your backpack beside your desk and hurried to your wardrobe where you snatched your work clothes out. "Suho, Sehun, D.O- your room is right down there on the left, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, your room is down there on your right. Some of my old things are still in there so i give you permission to move the boxes away to make your own beds, these arent specific orders and your old enough to make the right decisions if not then i believe your 'leader' will straighten things out, make do with what you got but the rules are- Do not make any loud noises and make sure no one will know you're up here- any questions?" 

"..." There was a quick pause before D.O raised his hand. "Where's the restroom?" "Turn right before your enter the kitchen- any more questions? No? Good!" you quickly tied up your hair before pausing. I can't get changed in front of them! After realizing, you dashed towards the bathroom and slammed the bathroom to get changed at the speed of lighting until your thoughts made you pause. I wonder who that boy on the poster was...he can't be a regular model...

 

"Here you go, your mocha green tea, careful it's still hot" You placed the two cups of green beverage onto a table. The two girls thanked you before you went back to the bar to return the tray. Rin gazed at you with a cheeky look on her face. "So~ How's your little 'project' going?" She questions you with a playful voice. 

"What pro..." We have a 'project' coming up and needed to get some stuff ready, i hope you don't mind. You remembered Kai's excuse and needed to play along. "Oh! It's er...it's going- great, almost finished" 

"Really now~" "Yes- really~" You mimicked her suspcious vocal tone, but Rin didnt buy it. "Okay~ but friend or not- that boy was pretty hot" Her eyes sparkled just speaking of him but you just scoffed with a sour face. "He's 'aight" you shrugged. "Are you kidding? Seriously Ji-Eun, your friend might just match up to that guy" Rin glanced at the screen behind you with her eyebrows raised to the ceiling and you automatically turn to it. On screen was a commercial for a clothes store but although the purpose of it was to showcase the clothes, you eyes immediately narrowed at the model..."T-That's..."

"The boy on the poster..." You mumbled, watching the handsome boy pose in front of the camera.

"You don't know him? It's Luhan, some model the girls are going gaga over these days, but i must say i don't blame them. I'd like to hear you say that this guy look 'aight' then 'ey?" 

"He's..." You continued to glare at him with curiouscity. His looks could match with EXO-K's, which already told you he wasn't normal. "He's just been discovered?" You turn to Rin for information but all she did was shake her head. "I dunno, maybe? I saw him on the cover of a magazine a couple of months ago- why do you ask?" 

"...No reason..." Now I'm really curious...