EXO-K?

'Project X'

You abruptly walked out of the principal’s office- wondering what it was that you’d just gotten yourself into. You weren’t the kind to ignore someone’s need for help; but coming from your father who knows fully well that you have rent and fees to pay, you couldn’t help but feel infuriated. 
He must be out of his head if he wants me to help him…you gave a stressful sigh whilst taking small gradual steps down the corridors that were starting to get crowded from students who had already had their lunch, you knew that this was going to bug you until the end of the day; or maybe even worse- the rest of the week. You were clutching your head; thinking that today couldn’t get any more bizarre when suddenly you stopped from a certain situation you completely forgot. The crazy weirdos! you remembered that you just walked out from a room full of gorgeous and oddly dressed boys and was contemplating where or not you should go back and check if they were actually still waiting in the music room. 
“Should I check?” you mumbled to yourself when suddenly the school bell rings- signalling the end of lunch. Aw~ Man! I didn’t even get to eat my lunch! you cried inside, rubbing your stomach which has only been fed two tuna rolls in the morning whilst making your way to class.
You then made your way through the corridor where you seemingly passed
the music room where you had met those 6 boys. You were tempted to check- but chickened out last minute. Surely they didn’t wait for me you persuaded yourself whilst passing the door, however you stopped from curiosity. Checking wouldn’t hurt though…you clicked your tongue in thought and slyly stepped back to face the door and take a peek through…empty. Ha, I knew they wouldn’t wait.  you closed the door and carried on walking to your next lesson, although you felt slightly worried knowing that there were handsome freaks running loose in the school- you chose you ignore it anyway.

The last two lessons went on tediously. The lessons today were nothing but reruns on what you did last year and the programme the teacher had for this year- so no proper work was done really. Once the two last periods finished, you and everyone else returned to their homeroom class- where everyone usually gets extra study time after they clean up the room. Your school was weird like that- instead of hiring a janitor to clean the rooms they thought that letting the students do the homeroom clean ups would discipline them more. You usually never went to these sessions- with official permission of course, but seeing as it was the first day- you thought it’d be helpful if you stayed for the cleaning up and then take your leave when the study sessions starts. But you came out of your last lesson late- your stupid English teacher had wanted to talk to you after the lesson about what you missed last year and how you should catch up. Crap- why am I late for everything today? You thought whilst attempting to speed walk to your homeroom when suddenly-

BASH!

“Ah-“ You felt something hard hit the back of your legs and turned around to see an empty water bucket with a dry mop inside held by a figure.

“Oh so sorry there pretty ladee!” A fake accent came from a familiar sounding low toned voice. A tall boy stood behind you in a navy jump suit with a name tag saying ‘janitor’ sewed on, a majorly obvious fake moustache above his top lip and a cap that covered his…glittery orange hair. You recognised this person from anywhere.

“Y-You!” you pointed towards him. “Discount boy!” your mouth gawked open. 

“Sharp as ever” A charismatic voice spoke down your ear and you flinched from the close contact. There stood Casanova boy in the boy’s school uniform- although the gemstones and hand warmers were still worn.

“Aish~ Thanks a lot Chanyeol- you blew it” Wallet boy suddenly appeared with a jump and the rest of the three made an appearance shortly after. Wallet boy, Ramen boy and boy you bumped into all wore the boys uniform whereas mocha boy disguised as a teacher. Ultimately failed disguises despite the perfectly normal outfits.

“I-Is there a reason you’re following me?” You questioned them with a stutter, slightly creeped out. 

“We told you- we need the Aphrodyt” Casanova answered.

“And I told you that I haven’t got it with me-“

“And we told you we’ll wait…” Ramen boy mimicked, his voice blunt as paper.

“Wait- ‘til tomorrow!!!” you stressfully bellowed and they all jolted in surprise. “I already said- I don’t have the stupid stone with me! Come back tomorrow- THEN! I will give you your little stone back? Okay!?”

“Whoa, whoa- chill your beans little girl” wallet boy scoffed.

“Yeah why can’t we just-“

“Because you’re strangers! 6 strangers who I presume have gone utterly bonkers! 6 crazy strangers- who I would rather not trust to enter my own home to get some stupid stone!” you interrupted the boy you bumped into with a stomp and suddenly shot up your wrist- checking the time and realizing that study session must have already started. “Aw man…” you sighed stressfully, clutching your head. The boy you bumped into eyed his hyungs with an eyebrow raised. Told you she was an odd one. You glared at the six boys, wondering what move you should make. “Oh my god- look!“ 6 heads turned to the direction of your index finger and right then-  you made a run for it; dashing towards the other direction of the corridor. You exited the main building and to your astonishment; the boys were already there waiting for you- now all in their regular harem pants and jackets as if they just zapped themselves to change clothes in seconds.

“Nothing was there...I don't know why you're running” Discount boy said naïvely.

“Ah- jeeze” This…is not good.

 

You strolled out of the school and into the village, wearing your arm warmers and coat that you stuffed in your school bag- the same as you usually did when school begun last year…the only thing different was...“How long do you plan on following me?” you questioned the 6 boys marching behind you at a decent distance.

“Until we get to your house and get the Aphrodyt back” Casanova boy answered honestly. You halted, and the boys did the same. You sharply turned your body to face them and crossed your arms to look at them. You did a quick scan of them all. Their hair, their make-up, their clothes, their accessories and their overall facial appearance…even if they were crazy- there’s no way any boys on earth could be so hot; something was definately not right. They glanced at each other, wondering what it was that you were staring at.

“You…not going home?” Ramen boy asked. You blew a strand of your hair out of your face before replying.

“I have work to go to”

The 6 boys looked shocked; their eyes widened and some even turned to each other.

“You work?” wallet boy repeated as if it were speaking a different language.

“Yeah

“You’re allowed to do that here? As in at your age?” mocha boy raised an eyebrow and turned to his friends “They can do that in this dimension?” He whispered to Ramen boy who shrugged his shoulders.

“The legal age to work without adult supervision is 15- of course I’m allowed to work”

“Okay then; we’ll go with you-“

 “No you will not” you sternly interrupted discount boy. “You will go back to where ever you came from- meet me in school tomorrow where I will happily give you the stone and be on your way”

“That won’t work- professor won’t be happy if we go back empty handed” Ramen boy shook his head.

“Oh~ so now there’s a professor is there? What’s next? You can’t go back to your planet because your UFO crashed?!” you sung sarcastically. “Do NOT! Follow me!” you turned away and took long strides towards the supermarket where your shift at Bennie’s yogurt shop is. You got to the store, where you were quickly scolded by your boss for being 7 minutes late and got changed into your baby blue workers t-shirt and little white bandana. You usually had to wear your matching skort- but you decided to leave it as your school skirt and shorts underneath. You tied your long black hair back into a pony tail and left the few short strands to fall at the side of your face before going to the till behind the counter to take orders from people. Finally- they’re gone… you thought to yourself as you worked through a queue of customers who come up to order at the till. You got through 40 minutes like this in peace until…

“Hello there sir- what would you like?”

“How about a date?”

You cringed as you looked up to see a group of high school boys- possibly older than you by a couple of years; one of them fairly more good-looking than the others “Sorry sir, that’s not on the menu” you rolled your eyes, although still trying to be polite. The boys laughed, the one who made the cheesy pickup line leaned over the till and you instantly backed away. You could tell he was one of those jocks from the ear-piercings and baseball jacket underneath his blazer and also his tie that was halfway down his chest.

“A pretty girl like you working so hard somewhere like this; must be hard“

“Sir- if you don’t want to order then please leave, you’re wasting my time” you spoke with a strict voice and the boys wooed and whistled.

“Hey now I’m just tryin’a be nice, how about me and you go for something to drink-“ the guy reached for the strands of your hair and twirled it around his fingers, you cringed at him and before you could move away…

Smack!

A hand reached out and smacked the boys hand away from your face. It wasn’t your hand that could have made such a frightening loud smack- but the person who suddenly appeared beside you and now had his arm around your shoulders.

“So sorry sir, but no matter how cute she is, please refrain from touching our employees if you may”

“!?” you twisted your neck to the charismatic voice and saw Casanova boy leaning against you with a smirk on his face, wearing the same short sleeved baby blue workers shirt for boys which showed off the muscles in his arms. “Y-you!” you mumbled, your heart suddenly beating out of rythmn. The boys gulped at the muscles and the one trying to make a move on you held his blistering red hand.

“F-fine- whatever, come on guys lets go” he said with a flushed red face as he headed towards the exit with his friends. And even when they were gone, this guy still had his arms around your shoulders.

“…Ahem!” you cleared your throat with obvious intentions to get his attention. He turned to you and you were slightly stunned by how close he was. You poked his rock hard muscles and he automatically moved them from your shoulders. “What are you doing here- I told you to go”

“We thought about it…Nah~” he smirked again, as if to tease you.

“Well thanks for that but I can handle things on my own- I always have” you took the silly bandana off your head seeing as how your shift was over almost over 10 minutes ago and there was barely any customers left. Casanova boy glared at you with a blank face and you glared back. “…what?”

“What do you mean ‘you always have’?”

“I don’t feel comfortable talking about my personal life to a crazy stranger thank you very much -__-” you rolled your eyes. “Just go back to your friends”

“Well if you’re going home now why can’t we just-“

“As I said- I don’t feel comfortable talking about my personal life- now go already” you made your way to the toilets where you locked the doors and changed from your workers uniform to your red polo shirt and black pants that you borrowed from your next work place- a pizzeria. You exited the toilets, peering left and right to check if the guy was still there. It was clear. Good, he’s gone…you sighed in relief, thinking your boss might misunderstand you when suddenly there was a new handsome employee following you around. You took you leave from the yogurt shop and started speed walking to the pizzeria, realizing how late you must be if you ran over your shift here by 10 minutes.

You got to the pizzeria, but unlike your previous boss, this one was more laid back and didn’t really care that you came 15 minutes late. You got started right away after leaving your school bag in the kitchen seeing as how you were already dressed for the job; Serving and packing pizza in boxes.

“Here you go- one medium margarita and one large peperoni and mushroom, would you like any refills?”

“Er yes, one more soda please”

“Hey waitress!”

“Yes?”

“Can we take these left overs home?”

“No problem I’ll just take those for you” you took the plate of half eaten pizzas to the kitchen. “Take away please, just put them in the boxes and I’ll come back to get them” you yelled to whoever could hear whilst writing down the refills on your notepad and leaving without a second look. You dashed to the bar where you ripped out the order and placed it down on the counter. “Cindy- one more refill for soda for table 7”

“One ‘soda’ coming up!”

“…” That doesn’t sound like Cindy you looked up and jumped out of your skin when your saw Discount boy standing there in a red polo shirt like yours and fake brown specs. “Discoun- where’s Cindy?!”

“Restroom I think” he replied, taking out the right glass for soda and pushing the correct button for it before placing it on the tray. “One soda” he confidently stated with a grin. You gave him a curious look before checking the contents of the drink for anything suspicious.

“Thanks…” you thanked before going to serve the table and afterwards walked to the gaping hole in the wall where pizzas were usually placed.

“Is the take away finished yet?” you peered inside the kitchen and jolted from the sudden appearance of a boy wearing a white chef’s hat over his fluffy brown hair and black apron.

“There you go, the two bread pieces are in the boxes” he handed you the large take away box and you received it, opening the box and checking the contents; the left over pizzas where there and both neatly placed in the box. You glared at him.

“Thanks mocha boy…” Who the hell let these boys in?! You questioned in your head, but before you could even go anywhere you were called up again.

“Ji-Eun! Spill on table 17!” an employee who was somehow oblivious to the new hot workers called and you groaned as a response.

“Coming~” you continued to groan before sending a quick look at mocha boy who grinned back suspiciously. You headed towards the table that asked for the takeaway boxes and turned to table 17; but only to see everything all tidy and clean…no spill whatsoever and you quickly stopped the employee who called you about the spill who was about to pass. “Whoa- wait, where’s the spill?”

The girl looked at the clean table with a raised eyebrow. “It was there a minute ago- maybe someone already cleaned it up” she walked off as if she was busy.

“That quickly?” you mumbled to no one in particular.

After a full hour- your shift was over, with only a few surprising appearances from little helpers which no one else but you noticed to be helping out and once none of them was in sight you decided to quickly snatch your school bag and make a run for it out of the pizzeria, cautiously closing the door and taking long and quick strides towards Latte café. Please don’t show up, please don’t show up, please don’t-

“Going home yet?”

God hates me T_T  you swiftly turned to the 6 boys- once again all in their normal harem pants when only a few seconds ago two of them where dressed in red polo shirts and white hats. “Oh~ you’ve got to be kidding me” you groaned- wanting to cry.

“Mind if we tag along?” Casanova asks. You glared at them again, surprised that you could see them this clearly despite the fact that it was already getting dark. 6 hot guys were asking if they could follow you h0me- as much as other girls would be praying upon a star for it- you still couldn’t see the sanity in letting 6 freaks enter your home even if it was for a couple of minutes or seconds. But would it hurt for them just to stay outside as you quickly return their ever-so precious stone? That’s all they want so they would be gone afterwards right?

“…You just need your stone back right?”

“It’s an Aphrodyt actually” mocha boy corrected.

“Fine- you just need your precious Aphrodyt back right? And afterwards you’ll go back to wherever you came from…right?”

The majority nodded whereas the others just shrugged in slight agreement. You rolled your eyes and continued to make your way to Latte café whilst as expected, they followed you.

You got to Latte café which has actually been closed and locked up. The boys had their eyes widened as you arrived.

“Another job?” Wallet boy groaned. You gave a sigh; deciding to ignore that comment and took out your keys in your school bag, the jingles from your key rings caught a little fascination and the boys eye you shoving the key through the keyhole and twisting the lock to open.

“Stay! =..=“ you one word commanded. The 6 slightly jolted at the sudden volume before you stomp your way into the café- switching the lights on and went towards the counter. Stupid- so stupid- what would people need from a stupid plastic stone?! You complained in your head; worried that if you were to say it out loud- they might hear you and try to argue which to be honest you couldn’t be bothered to deal with or even to listen to. You spotted the white plastic bag from this morning and dug through the contents…but no crystal. I could have sworn it was in here you recalled seeing it this morning- yet couldn’t grasp where you had put it. You felt anxiety crawl up your spine Crap~ where could it be?

“You found it yet?”

“Oh my!-“ you jerked from the sudden voice that spoke down your ear. And no surprise that it was the Casanova boy leaning in towards you. “You! Get out of my café!” you ordered, pointing towards the glass walls where the rest of the boys were patiently waiting in the cold.

“Where’s the Aphrodyt?” He asked- completely ignoring your commandment. You twitched in agitation.

“I-I-I’m trying to find it! Now go! Get out! Shoo!” You shoved his tense body which didn’t seem to be moving anytime soon. He blinked at you, the gemstones at the edge of his eyes glistening whilst he does so.

“What’s your problem? It’s not like we’re going to steal your things or anything”

You carried on attempting to shove him out of the way “Well I don’t know you so I wouldn’t know that- now just go Casanova boy- I’ll give you the stupid stone thing when I find-“

A sudden contact stopped y0ur chain of speech. The boy grasped onto your wrists that was constantly shoving his chest. You flinched from the contact and glared at his eyes which essentially glared back.

“It’s Kai…”

“…What?” you raised an eyebrow.

“My name is Kai- not casanova” He scoffed in amusement, with an intrigued smirk on his face. You cringed slightly and snatched your hand back.

“Whatever” You flushed pink without knowing and Kai seemed to have noticed- the smirk still remained. Chanyeol was right…she is cute “Just go, I’ll give you the Aphrodite in a minute” You reassured although not as convinced that you’ll be able to find it in that time limit.

“It’s an ‘Aphrodyt’” He corrected, slightly amused by the fact that you just incorrectly called their crystal a Greek goddess.

“Do you want this stupid stone or not”

“Sorry” he put up his hands in defence.

“So where’s the Aphrodyt?”

“Bruce almighty!“ you were once again shocked by a voice which appeared from nowhere. Mocha boy stood beside you next to Kai and the 6 boys were scattered all over the café in curiosity. “W-What are doing?! Get out of my café!” you shot up from the counter.

“What? We’re not gonna steal anything!” Wallet boy reassured.

“That’s what I told her” Kai shrugged. You took a deep breath- refraining yourself from pulling your hair out.

“So where’s the Aphrodyt?” Ramen boy repeated the same question from his seat on one of the tables.

“Oh my god” you smacked your hands over your face in frustration. You were sick of that word already and it hasn’t even been a day yet. “Okay! Okay! I don’t know where it is okay?!” you fully admitted.

“WHAT?!” everyone froze as they twisted their necks to you- leaving behind a pause of silence where they just glared at you with stunned eyes. The silence was broken once a clank towards discount boy was heard. He quickly picked up the unbroken photo frame and placed it where it originally was- thinking that you wouldn’t notice. There was no comment.

“But you said it was at your house?!” wallet boy darted towards you in panic and you joined him.

“Well! I thought I knew where it was! It was in this bag this morning then I was late- I could have sworn I put it back in the bag! Please don’t eat me!” You squinted your eyes- thinking that these weirdos might just drive a bullet through you or serve you on a plate for losing their precious crystal. But there was a surprising response.

“Guys let’s not traumatize the poor girl alright?” Mocha boy slightly pushed wallet boy away from you.

“Leader she-“

“I said- let’s not traumatize her…you’d be freaked out too if you had 6 strangers yelling at your face” He glared at the five who suddenly went quiet. You were feeling slightly grateful and relieved for that comment; maybe not all of them are utterly insane; However a word before stuck some curiosity.

“’Leader’?” You repeated with a suspicious face. “You’re their ‘leader’?” you pointed at mocha boy.

“That’s me, Suho…”

“Hyung!”

“We’re not supposed to introduce ourselves to anyone!” The boy you bumped into and discount boy urged. Suho peered towards them with a stern glare.

“It’s out of our hands- we’ve already given away the Aphrodyt; a simple introduction can’t kill us”

“But hyung professor said-“

“I’ll talk to professor Sehun- don’t worry”

Leader? Professor? Aphrodyt? Dimension?!

“Who the hek are you people?” You accidently urged out loud. That wasn’t supposed to come out of my mouth… it was too late before you realized; the boys all turned to one another- as if to look at them to answer. However their leader seemed to have persuaded the odd few...

“…EXO-K”

5 heads shot up towards Ramen boy who answered out of nowhere.

“EXO- what?”

“EX.O. K” he slowly repeated, standing up from his seat on the chair. “Since we’re introducing ourselves- might as well start from the basics” He spoke casually- as if none of it was a big deal. You narrowed your eyes to him; however everyone else’s eyes peered to you to check out your reaction. “We’re not from here…”

“Ha, you don’t need to tell me that twice” you scoffed in full acknowledgment.

“No, we mean we’re not from here…as in at all…” Kai spoke rather slowly, as if hesitating to continue. You jumped your eyes from one boy to the other- quickly evaluating their awkward looks.

“As in…” you tried to get someone else to continue.

“We’re from a different dimension”

“…” There was a pause at Ramen boys statement. But it was suddenly broken when you started chuckling. “You’re kidding right?” you laughed; only to be glared at with serious faces. “You’re…not kidding?”

“Nope” discount boy shrugged.

“Why are we doing this guys- can we really trust this girl- she’s already lost the Aphrodyt!”

“D.O!” The leader grunted at wallet boy, whose name you’re presuming is D.O.

“I’m just saying! We don’t know this girl! Who knows- she could be a scientist who wants to experiment on us like professor said” He protested, crossing his arms. You were somehow puzzling the pieces together in your head. EXO-K…a group of 6 boys from another dimension…Sounds like a lame fan fiction or something

“We fully acknowledge that you’d be freaked out but hear us out one minute” The leader tried to calm you down; despite the fact that you were more dumbfounded than freaked out.

“Yeah- it’s not like we’re aliens or anything rest assured.” Ramen boy scoffed; to your agitation. This guy was starting to get on your nerves. 

“How do I know that though?”

“Just trust us”

“How can i?”

“You’ll just have to”

“You expect me to trust 6 strangers who claim to be from another dimension? I don’t know about you but I think that’s a little much to ask for!” you argued. The two of you glared deeply at each other as if in a staring contest.

“Fine then” He looked away from you for a second. “Kai is your casanova boy, Suho is your mocha boy, Sehun is the boy your bumped into, D.O is your wallet boy, Chanyeol there is your discount boy and your ramen boy is me- Baekhyun” He peered at you once more. “Now we’re not strangers” He pulled a sly grin which somehow irked you.

“Knowing your name doesn’t actually state your sanity in saying that you’re from another ‘dimension’ you know” you gestured the quotation marks around ‘dimension’ and suddenly there was a short pause; where you and him wouldnt be the first to look away. You took your chin up- attempting to look taller but he glared you down, mimicking your chin movement- a somehow very attracting look however you refrained yourself from admitting so.

You somehow knew you weren’t going to win this battle.

 “...Another dimension huh?”

“Yup”  

“…X.O.K?”

Baekhyun smirked- one that could even match with Kai’s. He leaned towards you and suddenly a shining light emitted from his fingers.

“EXO.K” he drew the letters in the air in front of your face and to your astonishment, you actually saw the letters in front of you in a bright light which suddenly faded. Your face looked dumbfounded. That was proof enough that they weren’t from this planet.

“…Oh my…” You’re standing here…with 6 boys…EXO-K…who are…not from this dimension...in your cafe This…isn’t happening

---

Whoo~ You have no clue how much time and effort this took! =..=! i should be doing my homework and revising for my exams- but i really wanted to introduce EXO-K so i spent my weekend writing up this chapter. I know it's kinda long- i kinda wrote more than i needed to i guess. >_< hope you like it- an update on the next chapter should be uploaded before next week- but no promises- sorry!~