Half the explanation...

'Project X'

 Previously on Project X…

“What do you mean ‘you always have’?”

“I don’t feel comfortable talking about my personal life to a crazy stranger thank you very much”

The entrance of 6 extraordinary boys…

“You’d be freaked out too if 6 strangers were yelling in your face”

“We’re from another dimension”

“You’re kidding right?” “X.O.K?”

“EXO.K”

Is about to stir up your life…

 

Tick….Tick…Tick…

“…” An awkward silence filled your living room as you eyed the 6 boys; all sitting on the floor in a circle in utter silence. You could tell they were uncomfortable, especially with those clothes on- leather and metal isn’t the best thing to sit on hard ground with; not that you would know of course. You took this chance to scan and observe each individual.

Wallet boy is D.O, the one that doesn’t seem to be trusting you at this moment; the one with dark brown gelled hair with little gemstones attached on and big round eyes.

Discount boy is Chanyeol, the tall boy with crimped and tinted blonde hair with shards of glitter over it.

Mocha boy is Suho. Their leader with an older looking appearance; the one with fluffy brown hair and for the time being is your favourite. He seems remotely normal…

The boy you bumped into is Sehun, who for now you don’t really have an opinion on. You’re thinking that he’s probably the youngest judging by his appearance of fair baby skin smeared with shimmer glitter.

The Casanova boy is Kai, however the name suits so well that you might just stick to it from now on just to be annoying. He’s the one with slightly darker skin tone than everyone else and had the bejewelled eyes.

And last of all- your Ramen boy is Baekhyun, one which you certainly have a bad feeling about. The one with smoky eyes that could pierce through you like daggers and a hidden smirk that made your teeth grind. If anyone could kill you; it was this guy.

These 6 boys together make EXO-K…who you are now responsible for losing their precious Aphrodyt.

“…So…Another dimension huh?” You attempted to fill the awkward silence. EXO-K nodded, some more enthusiastic than others. “…” You couldn’t think of anything else to say and the silence began to fill again. You couldn’t help but feel guilty for losing their precious crystal thing. You might not know what was so important about it but it seemed pretty valuable to them…if this act was true anyway. You still didn’t know whether or not to believe that these guys were telling the truth or just plain crazy in the head, the light show from before could have been some kind of magic trick- you never know. Although you were convinced that they didn’t mean any harm, otherwise they could have done so a while ago.

“Er, pretty girl?” Chanyeols’ voice broke your chain of thought

“…hm?” you turned to him with wide eyes. “me?” you were flattered when he nodded his head.

“We don’t know you name yet” he beamed with anticipation, changing his awkward leg positioning to cross his legs.

“A-Ah, oh yeah…” Just saying my name wouldn’t hurt right? “Han Ji-Eun”

“Ji-Eun…Aw~ Cute name!”

“Oh, well thanks…” again you were flattered by that compliment and smiled at him in return when suddenly D.O slaps him over the head.

“Ow!- Hey!”

“Don’t flirt- she could be the enemy” D.O eyed you and you rose an eyebrow at the peculiar look.

“Don’t be ridiculous D.O” Chanyeol scoffed.

“Actually- it’s a high possibility” Suho stated calmly from beside you; which gained the stares and glares from everyone.

“How so?” Sehun nudged.

“…If she’s the same girl from that shopping place then…” He shot a quick look towards you.

“Ah~ I see” Baekhyun nodded. “There must be a reason why ‘they’ were following her”

“???” You looked dumbfounded- completely unaware of what they were talking about. “Who were following me?”

“There were two men from before …they work for the superiors”

“?!” The higher ups; the head faculties of the 8 police industries on earth; the superiors “Superiors…”you mumbled the familiar name; however the six couldn’t hear you.

“You didn’t notice, but they wanted to approach you that day” Suho continued to explain, rather calm whilst doing so.

“Why didn’t they?”

“haha- well we kinda messed with them a little” Chanyeol chuckled whilst scratching his head, the shards of glitter stuck to his hair.

“Anything with those guys involved is bad news…we decided to help you out” Kai sighed as if to tease that it was a lot of hard work just to help you. You were in deep thought. At this moment, there is something you knew that they don’t...

Suho took a deep breathe. “We’re not sure what they wanted from you…but for now we’ll trust that you’re not with them” He spoke with sincerity- and you were somehow thankful for his kindness so far. We’re asking for your cooperation The woman’s’ voice echoed in your ears and suspicion filled your head.

“How…How do you know about them…the superiors that is”

“Hmph! How can we not? Those guys are like the hunters and we’re the prey” Chanyeol sighs as if he was tired.

“Hunters? …Wait you guys aren’t by any chance related to the project X thing are you?”

“She’s on to us!” D.O suddenly reacts, shooting up from his seat and taking out what seems to look like a lit up gun from under his belt. “Aim!”

“Whoa- wait D.O!” there was a sudden panic that lit up in the room and suddenly you conjure up an idea.  You rapidly stood up from the floor and grabbed something from your bottom bedside draw beside you and aim it towards D.O. They all turn to you with wide eyes and alarmed body language.

“She’s armed!” Chanyeol yells, falling back into a stance as if he was going to jump you.

“Take cover!” Kai takes out a small silver pen like device and with a push of a button elongates. Even Sehun and Baekhyun grab Suho away from you and take out their own high-tech weapons in defence. You peer at the 6 with a blank expression and again a raised eyebrow, since this scary thing that they think you were holding is really…your umbrella. This proved just about enough.

“J-Ji-Eun-shi, please just put down the weapon and we’ll talk about it- Okay?” Even if Suho says it, he’s still weary of your actions.

“Hyung, I think she’s with the hunters- from what I’ve researched regular citizens here don’t carry weapons with them” Sehun informs, aiming a large silver crossbow which was somehow conjured put from behind him.

“Either that or she’s with the other-…” Baekhyun didn’t even have to finish his sentence and he’d already gained the shocked and worried looks from his friends.

“She couldn’t…” Chanyeol widened his eyes at you with a shaky voice. They were all eyeing you attentively until finally you huff out a sigh that blew away strands of your hair. “Okay- that’s proof enough” you lowered your ‘weapon’

“She is with them!” D.O concluded in a loud volume.

“I’m not with anyone

“Then what is that!?” He pointed towards your rolled up umbrella in your hands.

This is called an umbrella” you shook the black umbrella back and forth.

“Explain yourself!” D.O continued to aim his gun towards you with high shoulders.

“An umbrella; something created and used by us earthlings to protect us from rain showers. Exhibit A-“ you release the Velcro strap from the umbrella and push a button to spring it open, making all 6 of them jerk from surprise. You hover the umbrella over your head. “See?” You closed the umbrella back and sealed it once again for them to see. “Not a weapon!”

The 6 of them glanced at each other and gradually lowered their weapons and loosened their bodies, all apart from D.O with still had the gun aimed at a good height.

“D.O…” Suho calls. “Put the saber down”

“But she-“

“Now!!” Suho commanded with a stern voice as you gradually back away from the gun.  

D.O pulls a pout before pushing the weapon back into its belt and sitting back down.

“She knows too much!” D.O huffs. You made sure that they were telling the truth at the fact that they were from another dimension, otherwise they wouldn’t have all been able to think in such unison and speed that your umbrella was a weapon. If they were lying then they wouldn’t have reacted to it so quickly

“Ji-Eun-ah!~” You heard a voice call you from down stairs “Ji-Eun-ah~! You here!?”

“Shoot- It’s Rin!” you gasp at the recognition of the voice before throwing the umbrella towards Chanyeol who cautiously grabs it and throws it onto your sofa in alarm. It seems as though you’ve officially created a phobia of umbrellas. You dashed pass them and headed towards the stairs.

“Wait- where are you going?” Chanyeol asked.

“Just stay! And- don’t make a noise! Okay? Please? Thanks!” you hurried down the stairs and saw Rin in her casual clothing and a shopping bag over her shoulders as she locked up the front door behind her.
“There you are, you didn’t lock the door; anyone could have gotten in!”

“Hiya Rin! ^^”

“…What?” Rin got suspicious far too quickly. She is already looking at you funny

“Nothing! What-What you doing here?”

“I think I forgot my bag here yesterday…” She walked to the counter where she peered left and right. “So how was school today?”

“Oh yeah~ it was…fun!” you tapped your hands on the staircase railings.

“That’s good-“

CLANK!~

The two of you jerked in surprise at a loud clank upstairs that sounded like your guitar falling.

“…What was that?”

“T-That! That- was...I was playing my guitar before and I must of put it in a dodgy position when I put it down…that’s why it fell” There was a slight pause where Rin just glared at you as if you'd gone bonkers.

“…Right okay” she continued to look for her bag. “I don’t think it’s down here...maybe it’s in your-“ “NO!”

“?!” Rin jumped out of her skin. “What?” Your brain was blank. You ran out of excuses completely. “You can’t go upstairs”

“Why not?”

“Be-because…um…Because I-“

“Is everything okay down there Ji-Eun?”

“?!” you jerked at the voice that called your name and the two of you turn your heads towards the top of your stairs where to your surprise Kai is there in your school’s school uniform and big round specs that if you had remembered correctly were worn by Chanyeol not long ago. To your relief he wasn’t wearing any weird hand warmers or any of those sparkly jackets; however the gemstones on his eyes remained.

“Oh, hi you must be Rin ^^” he smiled towards her whilst making his way down the stairs. Rin gazed at him and back to you who could only attempt an innocent smile.

“Er, yes…and who are-“

“I’m Ji-Eun’s friend from 'school'…we have a ‘project’ coming up so we decided to do some of the planning and stuff upstairs, I hope you don’t mind” He shone another sneaky smile and Rin smiled back as a response before glaring to you with some kind of hidden meaning you couldn’t really make out. She turned back to him with possibly the widest grin you've seen on her face.

“Oh not at all- sorry to interrupt, I’ll just be on my way then- you two kids play nicely” Rin headed towards the exit playfully and closed the door shut. There are gonna be some questions at work today.

You rolled your eyes towards the top of the staircase. “Alright! Who dropped my guitar?”

6 heads popped up, all either in school uniform or the pizzeria and yogurt place uniforms. Automatically, all the fingers pointed towards Chanyeol. “I-I was curious~” he explains, rubbing his fists and looking away.

“Is everything clear?” They whispered.

“Yeah, she’s gone” Kai replied.

“Oh good!” D.O urges as if he was holding his breathe. You peer at each of them. “…Where did you get those clothes?”

“This? It’s a setting” Kai explains, examining his school uniform which the only thing missing was the name tag that people usually sew onto their front blazer pockets.

“A setting?”

Kai nods and pushes his fingers against the ear piece when a sudden light beam shines across his body and he’s back to his original clothing. “See?”

“Your dimension isn’t by any chance the future is it?” you point towards them.

“No, the space time continuum is a completely different entity to dimensions” Suho explained again.

“Professor made these” Sehun added.

You raised an eyebrow. “That’s a little advanced for this time era isn’t it?” you began to walk up the stairs again whilst each of them zap themselves into their metallic and leather clothing. Kai follows you.

“Our brains are more developed and trained in our dimension” Baekhyun knocks against his head lightly.

“Ok…I’ll try not to take that as an insult“

They peer at you with blank looks, oblivious to the fact that they basically called you stupid. “Isn't there something you need to be doing?” 

“Well we’re going to have to break it down to professor somehow that we’ll need more time to find the Aphrodyt” Baekhyun sighs, ruffling his hair. “It can’t be anywhere far…” 

“We should stay here awhile until we can find it” Kai shot you a look. “If that’s fine with you“ there was a sarcastic tone to his politeness and with a charismatic aura, he narrowed his eyes to you.(If looks could kill =.,=)

“…Fine” You mumble loud enough for everyone to hear. They slightly cheered and head towards somewhere to sit. “Wait!”

They halt at your command and you give them all suspicious glares. “…Any weapons, sharp objects or devices which could in any way shape or form cause damage or harm to anyone will be confiscated if brought out again understand?”

“But!-“

“Understand?!” You shot a stern look towards D.O as they all nodded their heads.

“Yes~” they groaned in unison. you grinned at their easy cooperation. You didnt understand much about everything they've said...it feels as though you've only been given half the explanation ...was it better off this way? Would it be better for you if you didnt know the whole story?...

---

A bit of a boring chapter i know~ But wanted to update quickly! Once again- sorry for the poorly written chapter! >_<~ Dont forget, i'd love to know what you think of it so far so leave any comments and subscribe if you're liking it so far!~