Shopping?!

'Project X'

Previously on Project X...

"[I need you boys to find someone for me]"

"Funny, that almost sounds like-" 

"[Her name is Han Ji-Eun]"

Seems like EXO-k have found themselves a new mission...

"Still need that Aphrodyt huh?"

"There's that...and then there's something else"

"[Yes boys! This is the girl!]" "[You are the girl of the prophecy]" 

But this time- you have no choice but to get involved.

 

You woke up the next day, wondering where EXO-K were and suddenly remembering that you had basically shoved all 6 of them to sleep in one cramped room and felt guilty straight away. Oh great, i didn't mean to do that- i completely forgot! You quickly got up off your bed to go and check up on them. You peeked through the door to one of your store rooms where you had shoved EXO-K in. It was dark, but you could just about see them sleeping soundly on the floor with the extra duvet covers and pillows you'd given them. Now you felt really bad, one for shoving them in a cramped room and two for just throwing duvet covers at them and tell them to make do for themselves. Only now do you realize how mean you've been...was it because you still couldn't trust them for trashing you house at first? Nah, you weren't the type to hold grudges...was it because you didn't trust them for being from another dimension? Shouldn't be the case though. You sighed deeply before taking another glance at them.

"Taking a peek?" A voice that spoke right down your ear made you jump out of your skin. You grabbed hold of your heart that almost stopped from a heart attack. "Kai, You scared- Oh my-!" You were about to scold him when you received another heart attack. You noticed the dampness of his hair and the bareness of his upper body before you twisted your neck away from him, immediately covering you eyes. Did he just- come out of the shower?! 

"Peeking at EXO-K now are we?" He teased. You were sure he had that signature smirk of his on his face, but didn't even want to turn around to check. You slowly close the door to the room shut before replying. "I-I was just making sure you were alright! that's all!" You were still too scared to turn to him. "D-Did you just come out of the shower?!" 

"Haha, how did you know?" He chuckled with sarcasm. You gritted your teeth. "What are you doing standing around half- then?!" 

"I'm not" "..." You turn to him and saw that he'd already put his leather shirt on. "Oh..." 

"But i could always take it off again" He stepped towards you, acting as though he was about to take his shirt off again when you squeeze your eyes shut. "NO! Put it on!" You yelled at him. Kai happily grinned after seeing that you'd gone red in the face. Can someone really be this cute?

"I-I'm going to school!" You dashed towards the bathroom. "Stupid erted alien!" You grumbled insults at him. "We're not Aliens~" "Whatever!" you slammed the door shut. 

First and second period went on, nothing remotely interesting again. Right after that, you were allowed to go home because of some study period session that was going on, which meant you came home earlier than usual. "I'm home~" You sung when you entered Latte cafe, not expecting anyone to reply when suddenly-

"Welcome home!" Voices from upstairs yelled in unison. You jerked from the volume and saw Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol dangling their heads from the top of the staircase. You couldn't help but laugh. You almost forgot their insane amount of energy. Sehun dashed down the stairs along with D.O and Chanyeol. "You're back early Ji-Eun!" Chanyeol beamed and suddenly wrapped his arms around you for a hug. You flinched at the sudden skinship. "Yeah i got off timetable early..." You glanced at the three of them with a raised eyebrow...something made them look...more human? "Did...you guys do something different?" 

"Oh. Professor told us to take off our tradition gems, apparently it doesn't blend in with 'earth walkers'" Sehun complained. You hadn't thought that they could've looked better. "Props to Professor" You commented in a mumble and you suddenly remember what you did last night. "Did you guys sleep well?! I'm so sorry for yesterday- i don't know what i was thinking-" 

"Last night? Oh right, don't worry Ji-Eun-ah, we slept great!" Chanyeol reassured, still hugging you. D.O agreed. "Yeah, it was better than Professors place- he snores so loud i had to sleep with my head under a pillow for months!" You giggled at the thought of D.O having pillows shoved over his ears.  But still, making them in a cramped room on the floor after losing their Aphrodyt wasn't the nicest thing ever..."Meeting!" You announced. 

 

"Okay! Now is the time to make things clear...Since you're living under my roof, you'll have to live under my rules from now on..." You gathered EXO-K together into the living room and strolled back and forth in front of them holding your folded umbrella up to your shoulder like a Sergeant. EXO-K were sat on the ground obediently with their legs crossed. "Rule number one..." You held out your umbrella towards D.O. "No usage of weapons or super powers at unnecessary times"

"But!-" Before he could protest, you gave him a threatening stare and silenced him immediately. "I'll try my best" Damn it He thought before clearing his throat. You carried on strolling."Rule number 2...No one will leave the premises without my permission...Now that I'm responsible for all 6 of you, i don't want any trouble when you're the one causing them". 

Kai smiled amusingly. Cute, she thinks we'll actually abide to these rules. You continued "Rule number 3! No one...I repeat- NO ONE, will touch ANY of my belongings without my permission" You accidently looked over to the make-up free Baekhyun, thinking that you might be able to for it but to no avail, he looked even hotter, that plan would fail epically. Sehun then politely raised his hand. "Yes Sehun" 

"What if you're not home to give us permission?" 

"Then you will just have to wait until i come home"

Chanyeol joined. "What if a meteorite comes herding through space and-"

"Then come and find me first and THEN ask for permission" "...Fair enough" Chanyeol shrugged. You shook your head with a sigh. "Right then..." You peered at their clothes whilst biting your lips. "How long exactly have you been here so far?" 

"3 months" Kai answered. "You spent 3 months in Seoul looking like that?" you gestured towards their clothes. The boys instantly looked at themselves with innocent and oblivious looks on their faces. 

"Why? What's wrong with it?" Suho asked. "Did people not look at you weird?" You wondered, but in a nicer tone.

"We keep ourselves hidden most of the time, but most people who see us don't seem to mind" Baekhyun replied. 

"What about your weird setting thing- why don't you use that?" 

"The setting only last under 15 minutes, and even then we can only use it once or twice a day because of the battery" D.o explained, tapping his ear piece.

"And people seriously don't say anything?" you looked at them in disbelief. "We got some people asking for pictures i think" Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. I wonder why~ You thought. "But of course we would refuse due to mission purposes" Suho added.

"Yeah, and we get some people saying something about 'cool cosplay'" D.O added with a curious look and you nod your head in understanding. cosplay~ why didn't i think of that?  "Well! We can't have you strolling around in 'cosplay' outfits now can we?" You threw your umbrella onto your bed.

"Well what else can we-" "Ever heard the mall boys?" You interrupted Kai who peered at him members in curiosity. 

"Mall?" Chanyeol repeated with sparkly eyes. You nodded enthusiastically back. "We need to go shopping!" The idea immediately brightened your mood and the boys glanced at each other as if you were crazy.

Just like that, you and EXO-K headed towards the nearest bus stop to Latte cafe. "Right! Everyone ready?" 

"Ji-Eun-ah, are you sure we shouldn't use our setting? people are look at us funny~" Chanyeol whispered to you warily which made you giggle slightly, it was funny having the big friendly giant acting scared. "The mall is a 20 minute ride from here, we can't have you going power ranger transformation on normal citizens- they'd freak!"

"Yeah but Ji-Eun-shi, our cover might be blown if-" "Don't worry! Anyone asks we'll just pass it off as cosplay" you assured, but their eyebrows just raised. "What is this cosplay anyway?" Sehun asked bluntly. You should have figured that they wouldn't know what it was. "Cosplay is when people dress up as different characters from films or anime...you know- like for fun" 

"Dressing up?" Baekhyun repeats and you nod once more. "For fun" you added.

Right at that moment, your bus came and stopped for you. "Go in, I'll pay" You slightly shoved Suho and the others to get onto the bus. They did as you said however sprinted to the back of the bus with the large seats. "Call!" Chanyeol yelled. "Hey i was here first!" D.O slightly shoved them by the arm. You slapped your forehead, wondering whether it was a mistake bringing them outside. Good thing the bus is empty You thought to yourself and got out your card to scan through. "6 adults to the mall please" You got out your purse ready to pay the driver when you suddenly notice someone leaning forward behind you. 

"You're paying?" You turned to the angelic voice and noticed Baekhyun leaning forward from behind you to look over your shoulder. "Of course i am! Who else would pay for you lot?" You quickly handed the driver the correct amount of change and trotted to settle the argument at the back of the bus. Baekhyun watched you and shook his head with a hopeless look but a sweet smile on his lips. So innocent...

"Ji-Eun-ah! Sit here!" Chanyeol patted the seat next to him as an invite with a bright and anticipating smile on his face. At first you were going to scold him for using formal speech to you, but after seeing his smile you melted slightly and gave in. "Fine..." You did as he said any sat down beside him. "No funny business Yeol~" Suho teased from the seat in front. But Chanyeol just wrapped his arms around you with a big embrace. "Merrong~ >3<" He teased back. She's so soft~ Like those teddy bears~ You chuckled at him. Chanyeol seems more like the magnae than Sehun does. 

Finally you arrived at the mall and EXO-K had their eyes wide open at the mere sight of the building. "Whoa!~" Chanyeol was the first to step out of the bus as the others followed. "Now- shall we enter?" You hopped out last. The seven of you entered the mall and their eyes sparkled in fascination the moment they struggled their way through the revolving door. "This is so cool!" Sehun practically squealed. You laughed at their innocent fascination until you noticed the odd looks and girl gossip that was already spreading. "Come on, we need to get you guys into a clothes shop before you're swarmed by screaming girls."

You dragged EXO-k to the nearest clothes store. "Soft!" Suho chuckled as he tugs at the jumpers before turning towards s. "You actually wear these things?" D.O questioned quizzically but with a bright smile on his face. They were like children in toys 'r' us and you were the mother. The shopping assistant gave you all a curious look and you shone her an awkward smile. "Cosplay actors" You laughed as she walked away and you sighed in relief. "Could you guys at least try and keep it down a little? Seriously it's like you've never seen material before"

"That's because we haven't" Suho replied and you waited for him to continue explaining. "EXO's dimension tend to be more metallic than over here. We only have metal, jewels and gems, so material is kind off a rare thing to see" He explained. You gave them all an intrigued and curious look. That explains a lot actually...

"Now let's see..." You thought to yourself about what clothes would fit who the most, flicking through the mens shirts. 

"Ji-Eun! How about these?" You expected to turn and see Chanyeol with a few jeans but instead you jolted at a pile of bright cashmere sweaters and colorful pants that covered his face. "Whoa~ Hold your horses! I can't buy you all that!" You took away some of the clothes and began returning them. "But they're colorful~" His puppy dog eyes came back. Oh great! The BFG knows agyeo! You bite your bottom lip to resist. "No! 6 items per person only! You hear that guys!?" You yelled to the other 5 where ever they may be. "Got it!" "Okay!" "Sure!" You heard the responses and smiled. 

You spent some time in there just looking around the mens section and surprise, surprise you ended up having to pick for most of them after all. "What would be good for Suho..." You mumbled to yourself as you flick through the denim selection. You thought that Suho wasn't really the denim shirt kind of guy and turned towards another section only to bump into Kai. "Oh Kai, here, the selection i have for you is right...here!" You shoved a pile of clothes at him. "Now go and try them on" Kai gave you a quizzical look.

"Now?" "Of course now" You stated. He shrugged his shoulders with a sneaky smirk on his face that you didn't notice. "Okay~" He sung and suddenly lifted up his shirt to reveal his toned stomach. You jerked in surprise with a gasp and rapidly pushed his shirt back down before anyone could see.

"Are you crazy!? Go change in the fitting rooms!" Your quiet scolding made him jump, but not as much as how you pulled his shirt back down. You realized it when he gave you a sly smile and quickly flinched your hand away. "J-Just go" A flashing image of his toned abs suddenly popped into your head and your face flushed pink whilst walking away. But of course Kai had to laugh in amusement. "What are you laughing at mister?" Suho came up from behind him which made Kai flinch ever-so-slightly. He cleared his throat after seeing his leaders cheeky smile. "Nothing" he scoffed before throwing his clothes and headed towards the changing rooms. Suho watched his dongseang and a smile suddenly lit up on his face. "That's what you always say..." He murmured to himself with a shake of the head. 

You were searching through the vintage looking clothes on the shelves near the fitting rooms when you heard the door to one of the rooms open. "Oh, you're done Baek..." You turned towards Baekhyun who was taking a look at himself in the mirror outside the changing room and your mouth gaped open. He noticed you and gave a cute confused look. "Does it look funny?" He tugged at his jeans. You cleared your throat and blinked several times before replying. "You look...good" Amazingly hot. You hadn't admitted.

Not long afterwards, everyone had gathered in their new and improved outfits and you had to say- you were both proud and impressed of your fashion instincts. "Wahh~ You guys look great!". Your compliment put sheepish smiles on their faces.  "If only we could do something about the gems..." You murmured but brushed off the topic as something that could be done later. "Okay! I'll give you a couple of minutes to go and find something that you like, then i'll pay okay?" At that statement, the members scattered across the store again. apart from one.

"...Not going to look Baekhyun?" You nudged him on the arm and he gazed at you with an emotionless expression. "You're not...Seriously paying for all of this are you?"

"You ask some pretty funny questions...Of course I'm paying for them, how else do you buy clothes?" You took out your purse, getting prepared for the moment you call them over again to pay. But suddenly Baekhyun reached out and snatched it away from you. "What's up with you?" You tried to snatch it back but Baekhyun held it up high so that you couldn't reach. You glared at him with both confusion and agitation. "Byun Baekhyun-"

"I thought you had this thing called 'rent' to pay for?" You finally realized what he was doing and softened at his consideration. "That's nice of you Baekhyun, but it's fine, I'm getting my pay soon anyway" You tried to reach for your purse again but he still held it high. Your rolled your eyes at him, knowing that with your height you'll never be able to reach it unless he gives it to you. Now he's just being the same annoying guy from when you first met him. "Baekhyun, seriously, i don't want to be walking around with 'cosplay actors' for the next who knows how long" Baekhyun gave it a thought and finally gave you back the purse. She's too kind...

"Hyung look! It's what you had to wear as your disguise!" Sehun jumped up from behind him with a pear of fake specs that rested on the bridge of his nose. "It's so weird, it doesn't even do anything- Oh Ji-Eun! Look!" Sehun pulled you buy the arm towards a shelf of fake glasses and you smiled at his enthusiasm. Maybe i was right in bringing them to the mall after all, they look really happy. "Try one on!" Sehun picked up a pair of  thick black glasses and you took them after a roll of the eyes. You tried it on and looked towards Sehun for an opinion. "Well?" You shrugged. Sehun grinned at you. "Wah~ Cute!" You slightly blushed at his compliment but laughed it off. He really was the youngest after all, although he barely spoke to you at first, only now that you've gotten closer that you notice his cute side. 

Chanyeol noticed the two of you laughing and giggling together and charged towards your direction to snatch you by the arm. You looked at him, surprised and Chanyeol pouted at Sehun. "Magnae! How dare you take Ji-Eun for yourself!" He pointed an accusing finger at him and Sehun suddenly grab hold of your other arm. "Meerrong~" Sehun stuck his tongue out and pulled the bags under his eyes to pull a funny face. "Magnae!-" 

BASH! Before they could play flight any further, D.O walked towards them and pushed their heads together so that their foreheads collided. "OW!" The two urged, rubbing their injured foreheads. Even you felt the strong impact and was worried that he's broken their skulls. "D.O!" You scolded. "What they get for fighting over a girl" He shrugged his shoulders as if it was an everyday thing and walked away. "Stupid hyung!" Sehun cried before following D.O with a playful shove of the arm. You watched them with a warm feeling in your chest "Sehun sure loves his hyungs...". Chanyeol watched his dongseang as well and smiled. "Yeah...He's only just gotten used to saying the word again..." 

You raised an eyebrow. "What?". Chanyeol looked at you dumbfounded. "What what?"

"What you just said just then" "Oh that, doesn't matter- Suho hyung!" Chanyeol scurried to his leader before you had the time to further question him. You rolled your eyes hopelessly. These crazy boys...For a moment...you couldnt believe that you were starting to get close to them already.