CHAPTER 8 - MISSING YOU

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 8 - MISSING YOU

 

DARA’S POV:

 

“You came…” he said weakly.

 

“Pabo….” I said with tears streaking down my cheeks. He lifted his hands to cup my cheeks and wipe my tears away.

 

“Ssshhh… it pains me to see you crying,” he leaned forward his nose brushing against mine.

 

I continued to sob. Oh gahd….why am I so weak in front of him?? Why does it always have to be like this? I am like a melting ice cream under the sun whenever he touches me. And those eyes…those shining dark orbs that never fail to my soul.

 

HYPNOTIZED

 

Yes, I’m under his spell again and I have to break free. I slightly but gently pushed him away from me.

 

His eyes bewildered, “Why??”

 

“It’s not what you think. TOP called me telling me that you’re missing. I told him I think I know where you are… I just accompanied him here…” I stood up but he pulled me back down.

 

“I DON’T BELIEVE YOU.”

 

“I’m not asking you to believe me…”

 

“Baby…”

 

“Kwon Ji Yong….”

 

“Stop this….please??” his eyes are begging as tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. I can’t take to see him like this. But this is what I want right??..... for him to suffer like how I suffered before.

 

“Stop what??”

 

“This whole thing…. Just come back to me…” he pulled my hands and clasped it with his, kissing the back of it with light feathery kisses.

 

Oh how my heart melts with this simple kind of gesture.

 

“It’s you who have to stop….” I said gathering all the strength in my system. It took all my will power not to cry and break down in front him.

 

He was frozen. I pulled my hands away from him.  I can see him trembling, his head bowed down staring to his now empty hands. I scooted forward and wrapped my arms around him pulling him to a tight hug.

 

“I still care for you…so please… PLEASE….take care of yourself. I won’t be there anymore to remind you to eat on time. I won’t be bugging you anymore telling you to go to sleep when you’re staying up all night.”

 

I heaved a deep sigh my voice cracking as I try to stop the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes.

 

“Always warm up the water when you take a shower –don’t be lazy. Eat healthy foods and throw those unhealthy instant foods in your cupboard. I already threw half of it so don’t ransack the whole kitchen trying to find your chips….”

 

He sobbed miserably on my chest. My chest tightened and my lungs suddenly felt depleted of air, but I still continued.

 

“Stop smoking… I know you’re still smoking behind my back. That’s the reason while you’re gasping for breath at night. Don’t get too drunk, I won’t be there anymore to take care of you when you’re wasted. All the medicines are in the lower drawer of your bedside table –the left one. I already labeled it so you won’t be confused.”

 

I hugged him tightly. “Don’t forget all of my reminders…take care of yourself.”

 

I released him not looking at his eyes because I knew it will just crush my heart. I gave him a peck on the cheeks and my lips felt and tasted warm salty liquid on it. I shut my eyes tightly. I don’t want to see him crying.

 

“Bye.”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

He looked better now.. at least… his album was a huge success having an all kill on music charts. He is really Gdragon –the charismatic leader of Bigbang.

 

It’s been weeks since that incident. After that I never saw him. He took it seriously I guess.

 

*sigh*

 

This is what you want, right Sandara??

 

We were currently in L.A having our New Evolution Tour so the filming with We Got Married was indefinitely put on hold until I get back to Korea. But even though the filming was put on hold Jae never failed to send text messages at least one or twice a day. It has become a habit for the both of us to update each other.

 

One time he was ranting that his co-actors in the set of Doctor Jin wanted to see me. He said he felt so bad because he wanted to brag how beautiful his wife was. Too bad, I won’t be able to visit the set because they were about to finish taping in a few days.

 

“Unnie!!!” Minji and the rest of the girls came running inside my hotel room.

 

“Uwaaa… you scared me…what are you doing here??” I scooted to the far side of my bed giving them space to sit.

 

My bed bounced as the three of them jumped happily.

 

Bom was clutching something close to her chest with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

Then I saw a cameraman entered the room.

 

“What is this all about??” I looked at them incredulously.

 

“Eeepp… you have a package from Papa Jaejae!!” Bom raised the package that she was holding and waved it in the air while giggling madly. Minji and CL giggled too while clasping the hands of each other.

 

“Papa Jaejae?? Bommie… I told you not to call him like that….”

 

“Tss… you jealous of your unnie..huh huh…” she playfully wrestled me while laughing.

 

“Aigoo unnie…lemme check that package palli…” I held out my hand to her.

 

“Eeeepp right.. open it fast…” she handed me the package. I took it from her and looked at it intently. I shook it to determine what’s inside.

 

What could it be??

 

“Yah…just rip the damn thing!! Were waiting here….” the ever so impatient Bom wailed messing my sheets.

 

Goodness gracious Bom..there’s a camera filming us could you please act according to your age! I glared at her –she really should be the maknae instead of Minji.

 

I looked at her sternly trying to send messages through ESP.

 

BEHAVE BOM. BEHAVE…

 

“Dara….open it… open it…. Open it…” she wailed like a 7 year old. She’s crying like pig sprawled on my bed messing my bed sheets.

 

Gosh Bommie..you will be the end of 2NE1. Even CL and Minji were just staring at her, awestruck.

 

“Okay… okay….” I said just to stop her tantrums. She quickly sat up scooting towards me with her eyes fixed on the package.

 

Jeez…

 

I gently opened the package carefully tugging the corners so as not to rip the gift wrapper.

 

“Just rip it…” Bom ordered me.

 

“No.”

 

I continue to open it gently pulling a box from the gift wrapper. I opened the box and found a pink flashdisk.

 

“Eo…flash disk?” CL muttered.

 

“Quickly unnie..get your laptop…”

 

“It’s beside you Minji..pass it to me.”

 

Minji quickly obeyed. I opened my laptop and plugged the flashdisk.

 

It only had one content.

 

ToMyYeobo.MOV

 

Upon seeing the file name the three girls squealed in delight while a tiny smile crept on my lips. I quickly clicked it open and Jae’s face greeted me.

 

JAE:

Annyeong….

 

*waves*

 

Yeobo…. Yeobo…. Yeoboooooooo…

 

*pouts while extending ‘boooo’ with eyes shut*

 

 Did you miss me?? Huh… it’s been weeks since we last saw each other and you’re not sending selcas anymore. I AM MAD.

 

*pouts*

 

As you can see I am currently filming the last episode of Dr. Jin… do I look good in my costume?

 

*smiles cutely*

 

Because you can’t go here to meet my co-actors and director I will introduce them to you..follow me…

 

*walks*

 

Seunghoon sunbae!!

 

*calls Seong Seung Hoon*

 

Jae: Sunbae… I am sending this to my wife….she’s currently in LA.

 

SH: Wife? …. Oh…Sandara-sshi…. (turns to camera) Hi Sandara-sshi *waves*

 

Jae: Sunbae is very nice to me and he helps me a lot…

 

SH: Jae is working hard.. you should be proud of him…. And he misses you a lot..

 

Jae: Ah….sunbae…. *scratches the back of his head*

 

SH: Oh… I’m wrong… He misses you terribly!! *puches Jae on the arm playfully*

 

Jae: Hmmm… that’s quite true.. meeh *stucks his tongue out* thank you sunbae… let’s introduce you to the others.

 

He started walking again while roaming the camera around the set. How cute is he? He even asked everyone to say HI to me!! He introduced everyone from the main characters to the extras. He even coerced… yes… coerced is the term… he even coerced them to tell how terribly he misses me.

 

Aigoo… my husband is really something.

 

Jae: Yeobo…don’t be jealous okay? You are about to meet the very pretty Park Min Young…

 

PMY: Whoa…what are you saying?? *playfully hits Jae*

 

Jae: I’m just joking… my wife is not the jealous type… right yeobo??

 

PMY: Aigooo… look at you.. you look like a love sick puppy. *laughs* Sandara-sshi… Jaejoong always talks about you. He was bragging to everybody how beautiful his wife is. He even threatened your fanboys here in the set.

 

Jae: Yah… I did not threaten them… I just gave them a little warning.

 

PMY: Okay… okay…. *raises both her hands in defeat*

 

Jae: Palli..tell her how I miss her…

 

PMY: Omo.. I think everybody already told her that…

 

Jae: Yaaahh..

 

PMY: Jae is dying to see you Sadara-sshi so please come back so he’d stop bugging us… *puts hands together and pleads*

 

Jae: Yeobo… take care of yourself okay? And come back immediately… Eat healthy foods and stay away from ramyun. I’ll be going now… Bogoshipda ^^ *kiss* 

 

(Prepare yourselves….)

 

1

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

“Kyaaaaahhhhhhhhh……………………………” our scream echoed inside the room while we jump up and down on my bed. Everybody went bananas over Jae’s video.. I bet even the cameraman wanted to jump with us on my bed too.

 

That was…. That was….. totally sweet!!

 

“Unnie… you are so lucky!!” Minji squealed.  

 

“Aigoo… I really am losing my hubby now…” said CL pretending to be crying. 

 

“Omo…I want someone like Papa JaeJae!!” Bom wailed wiggling on my bed again. 

 

“Can I borrow him sometimes” Bom winked at me. 

 

“Unnie!!” I screamed. 

 

“Please??”  

 

“No.” then I ogled again at the video sent by Jae. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally I was alone in my room, goodness it took me hours to plead them to leave me alone. The girls even want to have a sleep over!!

 

I opened my phone to take a selca that I can send to Jae when one message caught my eye.

 

>> LIZARD

 

<1 auhdio file attached>

 

I contemplated whether to open and listen to it or delete it. My finger seemed like it has a mind of its own, tapped the open link without asking permission from my brain. The audio file loaded and played.

 

MISSING YOU by: Gdragon

 

TRANS:

Yeah (maybe i’m missing you)

 I meet ordinary people and talk to them

 Laugh w/ them, just like usual, w/o any thoughts.

 Tears are my only friend at night

 I finally go to sleep when the sun rises in the morning

 I’m too shabby, i might have liked you a lot.

 After you left, the blue sky seems like it’s just yellow

 Where are you feeling hurt, i’m here

 Or maybe you’re in love w/ someone else

 Some other love, i miss you my baby

My heart feels this sad but i have no one to talk to

 I wanna smile broadly sometime but have no one beside me

 Maybe i’m missing you

Back then, we were like that

 Between you and me it was all clear and pure

 First it was all about love, just like everyone says

 Why did we do that though we all know

 (But) as time goes, like the glass breaking

 Like the ring in hands losing its light

 Like getting a cut by a sharp knife

 Like strangling my neck w/ the chain of restriction

 The memories that i have w/ you

 Which i thought they’re gonna be always good

 Though i hate it, only the wounds and unsolved misunderstandings are left.

 I needed to hold back till the end

 The words of “i’m breaking up w/ you”

 (Yet) the time we fight and argue

 It was better than now.

My heart feels this sad but i have no one to talk to

 I wanna smile broadly sometime but have no one beside me

 Maybe i’m missing you

I still feel like you’re next to me everyday when i open my eyes

 Can’t we turn the times back that we’ve been together ah- ah-

My heart feels this sad but i have no one to talk to

 I wanna smile broadly sometime but have no one beside me

 MAYBE I’M MISSING YOU

 

My heart was racing and hitting my chest hard as I listen to the song. My hands were over my mouth to suppress a sob that was about to slip from my lips.

 

 Another song for me… another one… like what he always does…

 

I looked at it again. A message was attached to it.

 

From: Lizard

Message:

Maybe you thought I already gave up on you. You’re wrong baby. I know you still love me. I know you do… so I am going to do all I can just to win you back. I AM MISSING YOU BABY…

 

Unknown to me a smile tugged the corner of my lips as tears dropped from my eye.

“Tss... Kwon Ji Yong.” I mumbled and chuckled bitterly.

 

-----------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 8

 

The song gosh.. I find it so perfect for this fic…

Anyway.. I’m going to hide again in my cave… see you on the next update… ^^

Buhbye 

 

SHOUTOUT:

I really wish I can mention everyone but that is very hard… I’ll try to respond to your comments individually later.. you know I love you all right??

 

Thanks to:

myjoyce1986, sujukat, BJVIP4ever, BBlover12, advfanatic, jepoknat, iamjennielee, Paulineflores, bijabbers, dizzyventura, lyusdr, yuno1234, Tabimuchere, Alone18, kpoplover123098, blue_rogue, VictoryUra, roxiojojo, jagiya0110, kathypufi, butterfinger, Rawr_Tabi, Dariaheart21, x0xlilpunkx0x, kwinna, aktf_lola97, Jaennah, cherrymint, michirugin99, roxijojo, belleblas, amership, K-pop-obsessed, choi_hyeonji, abya01, heebcullenli, insaned28, Crazy4dara, kjll9922, yamapi4ever, chic_chick, -MilkMelody-, darahae0416, sydneymarie, iamjennielee, kathypufi, iamsheymaldita, itsmemarjorie, crunchypink, o-hana, myjane07, angraini, iellism, Majo401, insaned28, kpoplover123098, kjll9922, appleman, tabii, ScarletARIA23, alohaYB, lalarose, daragon009, butterfinger

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE??

 

IF YOU’RE A LITTLE NICER… UPVOTE ^^ 

 

You can rant on me on twitter...  here... @anjellie_ka

 

Thank you ^^