CHAPTER 14 - VAMPIRE COUPLE'S HOUSE

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 14

 

DARA’S POV:

 

"We need a name for the house.. TeukSora couple call their house 'Dimple House' how about us??" I asked Jae.

 

He glanced at me, "I already have a name for our house..."                                

 

"Really??"

 

"Yes... Vampire couple house...our fans call us vampire couple.." he chuckled.

 

"Ah..yes I have heard about that from Bommie.. Vampire House sound's good. Very 'Twilight' like...I'm Bella Swan and you're Edward Cullen..kekeke" 

 

"I thought of that too.." he laughed.

 

"Then maybe we should buy fake fangs too..." I said.

 

"Yes..we'll buy a pair of vampire fangs..." he laughed.

 

“Uhmm.. yeoboo...I think we don’t really need to buy things since we’re going to use your house..” I said while tapping the of the pen on my lips lightly. I was seriously thinking the things that we needed to buy, but after racking my brain nothing came out.

 

“No, we need pajama’s, plates, glasses and more…” he filled me in.

 

“In case of pajama’s I don’t really need one since I have a lot of pajama’s I’ll just bring a few to your house…” I said in a matter-of-factly tone.

 

“Naaaa.. you don’t get it. What I am saying is we need couple things. It’s not our house if there are no couple things…” he wailed. He glanced at me for a second to check my reaction. I remained poker faced. When he turned his gaze back on the road I chuckled lightly.

 

Now, who can beat Kim Jaejoong’s cuteness?? Haha… even the camera man on the back seat was smiling from ear to ear suppressing a laugh.

 

“Aigoo… if you want couple things then you should’ve told me earlier…” I .

 

“Why should I tell you… you should know it. Tss… you don’t have any romance in your blood….” he muttered while pouting.

 

“Eo.. your ear is all red…” I exclaimed pointing his ear using my pen.

 

“Aww… don’t touch it…” he exclaimed covering his ear with his right hand.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him, “Now I know your weakest part…haha”

 

“Oh no… don’t you… not my ears…” he said terrified and his face all red. I’ll bet my 10 million won, if I touch his ears he will immediately step on the break.

 

I reached out to him and poked his ear using my pen. I held on my seatbelt and yes he abruptly stepped on the break. I thought my body is going to fly to the windshield but no I am secure and safe on my seat.

 

Phew.

 

“Yeoboooooo are you okay??” he immediately darted his gaze to me and thoroughly scanned me from head to toe. “Were you hurt?? Tell me so I can rush you to the hospital…” he said with pure concern.

 

He tends to over react at even the slightest thing and I suddenly felt guilty for playing pranks on him.

 

“Mianhe….” I said cutely so he won’t be angry at me for touching his ear.

 

“Tss…” he pinched my cheeks. “You’re lucky I can’t reach for your toes.” He smirked. I immediately looked up at him. He has that evil smirk on his face.

 

“Oh no… not my toes…” I said my voice cracking with fear. I don’t like anyone touching my toes. How did he now my weakest part?? Gaaa….!!! I suddenly felt scared for my tiny toes.

 

OH NO, NO, NO.. NOT MY PRECIOUS LITTLE TOES.

 

“Mianhe…mianhe.. I won’t do it again….” I said my hands clasped in front of me. Bommie.. you … you told him about my toes!! Aish.. you’re the only one who can do that. You corn eating monster!!

 

He chuckled, “All right.. I won’t touch your toes.. but something is missing…”

 

“Missing??”

 

“Mianhe... tadada tadada….” he singsonged playfully. What the heck?!

 

“Huh??” I was confused like, seriously was he possessed?

 

“Ahhhh.. yeoboo…” he cried disappointed.

 

“What??  I don’t get it….” I retorted.

 

“You always say ‘Mianhe… Saranghae…’ where is my Saranghae??” he wailed pouting. What now?? He just killed me with his aegyo… aigoo..how old was he again?? How can he be so cute like that??!

 

I laughed heartily, “Aigoo… how can my yeoboo be so cute like this?? Okay, okay… Saranghae.. Saranghae… Saranghaeyoooo…” I sang jerking my head from side to side while pointing at my cheeks.

 

“Satisfied now??” I asked him.

 

He smiled cheekily, “Really satisfied.”

 

*HONK*

 

*HONK*

 

We heard loud honking from the cars behind us. Oh crap we forgot that we’re in the middle of the street!!

 

My eyes met Jae’s and as if on cue we both rolled out laughing. We were so foolish doing nonsense things when we are in the middle of the street. Jae stepped on the gas again and continued driving. I opened the windows and stuck my head out.

 

“Yeoboo…that’s dangerous!!” he warned me tugging my shirt and pulling me inside the car.

 

I formed a heart shape on top of my head and shouted. “MIANHEEEEEE!......” to the drivers that we caused delay. I went inside and closed the window again. I saw Jae smiling while driving.

 

“Don’t do that again okay…that’s dangerous…” he reminded me. “geez you’re going to give me a heart attack.”

 

I laughed.  “Arasso appa…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

TOP’S POV:

 

This is so much fun!! Me, and the rest of the gang enjoy the most when we are watching our great leader’s suffering. The great downfall of Kwon Ji Yong…mwahahaha.

 

“Hyung… are you sure he’s okay?” Daesung asked while watching Jiyong who was lying lifeless on the couch.

 

“He’s fine.. just make sure that all the knives are hidden…”

 

“Wae?? Is he going to kill us??” Dae said terrified.

 

“Not us… but Jaejae.” I answered. Suddenly I felt scared for my friend’s safety. Maybe I should warn Jaejae??

 

“Yah! I can hear you…” Jiyong said cracking one eye peeking at us. I heard him sigh and shifted his position turning his back on us.

 

“Ahhh..this is boring..hyung..how long are you going to lie there??” Seungri cried. After hearing the news about Dara and Jae living under the same roof he immediately flew from Japan to Korea. I know he just wants to see Jiyong in a miserable state. For our dearest maknae it gives pure pleasure and joy whenever Jiyong is suffering because of Dara noona.

 

“I don’t have schedule today so I am resting.” Jiyong answered nonchalantly.

 

Seungri slumped on the floor looking defeated. He sighed deeply and took the remote control. He the TV and scanned through the channels. For a moment I was silently praying that they would show the teaser for the next episode on WGM.

 

More Jiyong suffering, more, more fun. I didn’t request for an off from taping just to see a lifeless Jiyong on the couch! I want a raging in anger Kwon Jiyong! *evil laugh*

 

Just like an answered prayer WGM flashed on the TV screen. They have a replay of the past episode…hooray!! My eyes met Seungri’s and an evil smirk formed on our lips. My apprentice is getting better each day. He has learned a lot. I wanna kiss him on the cheek and hug him..haha.

 

 Seungri’s finger landed automatically on the volume button and increased the volume of the TV.

 

We all looked at Jiyong who was still not reacting.

 

“Hyung.. I have a bad feeling about this….” Daesung whispered in fear.

 

“Don’t worry Daesungie… we’re here…” I said assuring him.

 

We all watched as it shows Dara and Jaejae in 2ne1’s apartment.

               

“I’ll do this…” Jae said firmly pulling Dara’s hand away from the sink. It seems like Dara was insisting that she will wash the knife the plates and the things that they used in cooking but Jae doesn’t want her to.

  

“I can’t let you wash the dishes.. you are our guest..” Dara reasoned.

 

“I can’t let you wash the dishes because your hand will get rough. I want it to stay soft and smooth like how I remember it…Now yeobooo please don’t make it hard on me… step aside and let me wash this..” Jae retorted not backing out.

 

I glanced at Jiyong who still had his back on us. Hehehe.. I know he heard Jaejae called Dara yeobooo.. my uber sweet friend really knows how to be cute. I applauded mentally, good job Jaejae I am so proud of you.

 

“Yeobooo…” Dara wailed pouting at him.

 

We all gasped, Dara noona seemed to be getting closer to Jaejae. That’s a first… she was never comfortable with men even though she knows them. But by the way she pouted at Jaejae and called him yeoboo really made me want to stand up from the couch and give my Jaejae a standing ovation.

 

“Naa…you can’t use that yeoboooo on me. The answer is still, NO. Just watch the stew and mix it for me… ” Jae said as he continues to wash the dishes.

 

Dara stomped her feet and went to the stove to mix the stew. She is obviously pissed because Jae didn’t allow her to wash the dishes. As soon as Jae finished the dishes he went beside Dara and leaned on the sink. He cocked his head to the side and smiled at Dara.

 

“Yeobooo…are you mad at me??” Jae asked cutely.

 

I glanced again at Jiyong. Still no reaction eh?? Seungri looked at me as if our great plan failed. I motioned, let’s wait for a few more.

 

“Yah..what are you doing??” Dara asked.

 

I saw Jiyong’s body twitched. Even from a far I can see his ear extending. He was fighting badly to stop himself from turning around and watching the show.

 

“Memorizing your hands so that I know it’s yours without seeing it.” He touched the tip of Dara’s left hand. “The tip of your fingers in your left hand is a bit rough since you play the guitar. I love how it feels whenever it touches my hands. I love its roughness when it scratches my skin. Your right hand is the softest; it’s like a newborns hand –soft and smooth. I love it when you pinch my cheeks using this hand.”

 

Dara blushed then Jae opened his eyes.

 

“Now, are you still mad at me yeobboooo??” he chimed playfully making Dara chuckle.

 

“A bit…. Hmmpff…”      

        

*BANG*

 

We were all startled when we heard something broke from behind. We slowly turned our heads; the big horse figurine beside the couch was shattered into pieces on the floor with Jiyong in front of it. We all watched in horror as Jiyong ran his hand through his hair.

                                                                                                                  

“The things here are already dusty…when was the last time that we cleaned the house??”

 

He asked in monotone.

 

We were all rooted on the spot staring at him. Even I, was scared for my life. No one dared to answer.

 

“Turn that damn TV before I break that too.” 

 

Seungri flew all the way from across the center table to the TV and quickly turned it off.

 

"Now, get your lazy moving and start cleaning the house." he ordered.

 

“C-clean the house hyung??” Daesung stammered.

 

“Yes, got any problem with that??”

 

Holy crap OC JIYONG is the scariest.  I better get myself outta here before he asks me to scrub the CR fifty freakin times!! I remember the last time he was pissed at us and ordered us to do a massive general cleaning of the dorm. I swear I almost puked all my guts out after he told me to scrub the toilet bowl fifty friggin times. He said he wants it immaculately white. Goodness it was a man’s dorm what do you expect the toilet bowl looked like? I wanted to break that goddamned toilet bowl at that time.

 

Time like this requires desperate measures.

 

*FAKE CALL ACTIVATED*

 

*RING*

 

*RING*

 

“Eo Director Lee.. yes?? What??” my acting skills proved to be beneficial for times like this. I glanced at  Dae and Seungri beside me. They are staring at me with wide eyes. “Okay.. I’ll be right there…” I ended the call.

 

“Emergency at the site.. I need to be there…” I told them. I immediately stood up, picked my things then rushed to the door.

 

“Hyung..don’t leave us..” Dae called out. I think he was about to cry.

 

Seungri stood up, “Oh hyung.. I forgot.. I need to go back to Japan immediately.” He started to walk towards my way but then Jiyong blocked him.

 

I gulped; you are in big trouble panda.

 

“You just arrived.. don’t give me bull and start cleaning the house.” JIyong ordered firmly.

 

Seungri looked at me as if begging for help. I clasped my hand in front of me and whispered ‘SORRY’ before I left and closed the door. Once I was out I exhaled loudly. OOpss… that was close. I bowed in perfect ninety degrees in front of the door.

 

“I am really sorry. I hope you’ll survive the wrath of the dragon. Pyoong” I waved before dashing towards the elevator.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

“When are you going to transfer here??” Jae asked. We were in his living room looking at the things that we bought.

 

“Next week…” I answered.

 

He nodded. He was busy checking the pajama’s that we bought. I think he’s crazy over pajamas, because he bought a whole load of pajama’s enough for one year!! Imagine the reaction of the sales lady when he told her that he will buy the whole set of pajama’s on the rack?!  Just like me, she was shocked.

 

What added up to my frustration was, he didn’t allow me to pay! Not a single cent. I was really frustrated earlier at the department store! He told me not to spend money when I was with him. He said : “Using your money is like stepping on my pride.”

 

I looked at him. He was intently inspecting each pajama. Maybe he was looking for any defects or holes. He looked like a housewife. I think he’ll be a better housewife than me. He was so motherly plus I still can’t accept the fact that he cooks better than me!!

 

“Yeoboo..how are we going to use all those pajamas??” I asked.

 

He looked up at me and smiled, “I want different pajama’s everyday..then we will take a selca wearing the pajama’s and we will put it in a scrap book. I am good at scrap booking…”

 

I felt my cheeks tug the corner my lips into a small smile. So that’s why he bought a whole bunch of pajamas. He wanted a selca everyday. Gosh this selca monster!!

 

“Maybe we should’ve bought something for JiJi too…” I .

 

His head snapped. “Oh gosh I forgot about that.. I’ll just ask someone to customize something for Jiji and Daddoong…”

 

What?? Oh god I was just joking. I didn’t know that he was considering it!

 

“Even something for Daddoong??” my tone was unsure.

 

“Yep..pajamas for our babies…”

 

BABIES??? What the heck.

 

“OH… so Daddoong and Jiji are OUR babies?” I repeated my face all red.

 

“Yes…” he answered, now inspecting the bedroom sleepers.

 

“But yeoboo we can’t have daddoongie… Cheondoong is his appa…”

 

His head shot up, “Eo..I forgot…” he immediately turned to the camera beside him and bowed. “Mianhe.. Chundoong-ngie I didn’t intend to take Daddoong from you. Hyung will treat you sometime..let’s eat if you have time. I am eager to meet you.”

 

I. JUST. DIED.

 

How can he deliver such message to my brother that easily? What am I going to do with you Kim Jaejoong… Chundoong will surely flip out once he sees that video message. He will think that I am really going to get married.

 

“Uhmm yeoboooo…my brother is kind of... uhmmmm.... an over protective one… maybe I should talk to him first before you meet up with him.” I said trying not to panic. If he pushed on meeting Chundoong I will commit suicide right at this moment! As you know..he was a big Kwon Jiyong fan. He worships him. He was the one who was devastated the most when he heard about the break up.

 

“Then I should work hard for him to accept me…” I felt the blood in my face drained. Jae turned to the camera again. “Chundoongie… hyung will work hard to get your approval.” He stood up and bowed 90 degrees.

 

Shoot. You don’t know my baby brother.. he is not a baby at all. He is a terrorist. He almost busted Jiyong’s head when he heard that Jiyong was my boyfriend. You don’t know what Jiyong went through before Chundoong finally accepted him.

 

“Yeoboo..introduce me to him.” He said.

 

Sometimes I hate Jae’s guts and straightforwardness.

 

---------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 14

 

A/N:

Earth calling to PUCHIBEARS..are you still alive dear? Finish your thesis first before free falling..keke..sorry if this took so long…

@dizzyventura you murderer.. i will hide Jiyong from you!

Next update:

The tale of Sandara Park's sensitive toes 

(a DaraGon update)

My lovely ladies of Chapter 13 say HELLO ^^

Jenny_Lie

AlohaYB

Itsmemarjorie

Sujukat

Puchibears

Tabisan16

Jhenky

Insaned28

Choi_hyeonji

Isla7107

amership

cococream

loveydovey17

Crazy4dara

myjane07

jepoknat

butterfinger

HelloLia

Ifizzlesizzle

Tabimuchere

realworldescape

jagiya0110

Jaennah

Shendron

Xxxgraciechua10

myjoyce1986

browneyes

mydtze

O-hana

Lyanne027

dizzyventura

erika111792

theroyalbiatch

pirates

Maknae_Evony_Tofu_C

 [P.S]

I would really be thankful if someone can make a video trailer for this… please??

KAMASAHAE ♥

@anjellie_ka