CHAPTER 20 - TRAPPED

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 20

 

DARA's POV:

 

Jae sat beside me on the edge of the bed making it bounce. My heart started beating erratically inside my chest. He then touched my hand that was resting on my lap and enclosed it to his.

 

 

Oh please don't give me this kind of temptation. I silently prayed.

 

 

"Yeoboo..." he called out.

 

 

I must not look at him. I must not. I shut my eyes tightly while chanting those words in my head repeatedly trying to block off Jae's voice.

 

 

"Yeoboo..." he called out again. My gahd it's still seeping in my brain!

 

 

"Yeoboo look at me..." he said squeezing my hand lightly. Otteokke... what to do?!!!

 

 

"Yeoboo.. look at me... please?" he said almost in a whisper. He's voice making the hair in my body rise. I can feel the tip of my hair already up in the air.

 

 

"Please??" he repeated. Shoot.. I think I'm going to faint any minute now. I opened one of my eyes and peeked at him.

 

 

Craaaaaaappppppppp!!! I almost had a heart attack. Seriously, this person had no clue about the effect he was causing to people --I almost slapped him. My eyes were all open now staring at him.

 

 

*blink*

 

 

*blink*

 

 

"Yeobooo.." he called out again, his lips curving into a tiny smile.

 

 

I don't know why but all my focus is on his luscious, pink and moist lips. TEMPTING!!

 

 

*gulps*

 

 

He leaned closer making me lean back away from him. He was still holding my hands so I can't run away. What to do?? Waa....

 

 

"You're so much prettier this close..." he said teasing me. Homaygahd... does air still exists?? I can feel my lungs depleted of air!!

 

 

He started to inch closer shortening the gap of our faces.

 

 

*gulps*

 

 

*gulps*

 

 

*gulps*

 

 

My lips and throat felt so dry. Is he really going to do it here?? RIght now?? RIght at this instant? Gahd I am not prepared..this is going to be our first on screen kiss. I can't... I'm not ready yet.. waaaaa.....

 

 

I shut my eyes tightly waiting for his lips to land on mine.

 

 

"What the fck????!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud cuss followed by a loud bang coming from the door.

 

 

 

My eyes flew open as I felt a deadly aura. Both Jae and I darted our gaze towards the door.

 

 

Our eyes widened in shock and fear when we saw Jiyong standing by the door with........ holy mother of harehgoawehiheoighawehhwhjha!!!!!

 

 

He had axe in his hand ready to chop Jaejoong's head. Crap where did he get that?! Must think of an escape...fck my brain was toasted.

 

 

"It's not what you think...." I started... "We are just uhmm.. uhmm.. practicing?????" Sh*t!! Did that make sense??

 

 

"Practice huh??" he smirked. "I am so going to fcking kill you Kim Jaejoong....yaaaahhhhh" and he came running towards us.

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOO!

 

 

Ack.... I sat up on bed panting really hard with sweat all over my body. I clutched my chest, and heaved a deep sigh.

 

 

Sheeesh.. Jiyong was even haunting me in my dreams. I clasped my sweaty forehead.

 

 

That dream looked so real.

 

 

Jiyong might be crazy but he’ll never be a murderer I am sure of it. But why was my dream so morbid?

 

 

Ugh!! I lay on the bed again and rolled on the side of it. Jae was still sleeping soundly on the floor. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and watched as his chest heaved up and down. My free hand reached to poke his cheek.

 

 

How can a guy have such a handsome face? The thick eyebrows, chiseled nose, sharp jaw line and immaculately white skin.

 

 

‘He looks prettier than me’. I mumbled.

 

 

I rolled on the bed and rested my arm on my eyes. I remember what he said last night.

 

 

"I am going to sleep on the floor." he declared taking the pillow and his jacket.

 

 

"I'm fine.. you can sleep on the other side of the bed.. let’s just uhmm.. put a pillow in the middle" I said shyly bowing my head.

 

 

He just smiled at me and patted my head like a puppy.

 

 

"We're not married yet..so I'll sleep on the floor."

 

 

"Are you sure you’ll be fine on the floor??" I asked –quite relieved he volunteered to sleep on the floor. I was sure I wouldn't be able to sleep if he was beside me. I would surely just lay here on the bed stiff and wide awake until sunrise.

 

 

He dumped the pillow on the floor and spoke, "Yup, plus I hug the person beside me when I'm sleeping. I don't want you freaking out and screaming when I do that. It's safer for me to sleep here."

 

 

OMG thanks goodness he’ll sleep on the floor.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

“Eungh….yah…no….”

 

 

Seungri woke up to Jiyong’s low moans. He tried to ignore him by covering his face with his pillow but then Jiyong started talking.

 

 

“Nowr yowh ghkinh bateeerd…” (No you fckn bastard)

 

 

Seungri shut his eyes tightly and covered his ears trying to block off Jiyong’s voice. He was dead tired from taking numerous guestings and TV shows in Japan. All he needed right now was a decent sleep. A decent one, but Jiyong just won’t allow him!

 

 

Ugh, he’s torturing me even when he’s sleeping! His mind screamed.

 

 

“Getchuuuu hans hof….sher…yaaaahhh…yaaaahhh” (Get your hands off her….)

 

 

He started screaming. Seungri rolled on his bed laying flat on his stomach covering both his ears with the palm of his hands.

 

 

Ugh!! Can I be any miserable??? My eyes are ready to fall out from its socket and this psycho is tormenting me with his anguish screams!! This is too unfair….just so unfair!!

 

 

Seungri was already cussing in three different languages inside his head all at once as his frustrations neared its maximum level.

 

 

He kicked endlessly while punching the pillow beside him. Feeling hopeless he stood up and walked towards the lying figure of Jiyong on the floor. He let out a loud sigh, he looked so pitiful he thought. Jiyong was crouching on the floor with the glass in his hand. The opening of it still pressed on the wall while the other end was closely attached to his right ear.

 

 

‘Listening to them even when you are sleeping? huh’ he murmured sarcastically. “Now how should I wake him up? He’s obviously having his biggest nightmare.” He gently rubbed his chin.

 

 

“If I wake him up, he’ll definitely vent his anger on me. Ugh… I won’t stand another round of his whining. He had whined enough last night. I don’t want to deal with it again this morning.”

 

 

He cringed at the thought. Slowly he walked back towards his bed to get his shoes underneath it. He grabbed his shoes and his phone and quickly went towards the door. His heart was thumping hard in his chest.

 

 

As gently as he could, he turned the knob.

 

 

*clang*

 

 

A loud thud was heard from Jiyong’s direction. Seungri’s heart almost jumped out of his chest. He slowly turned his head towards Jiyong’s direction. The other was scrunching his nose while scratching his arm. The glass that he was holding a while ago was already on the floor. He waited for Jiyong to open his eyes but he never did.

 

 

Phew.

 

 

He let out a sigh of relief. He gently opened the door and went out. He dropped his shoes on the floor and slipped it on as fast as he can.

 

 

“Bye, bye hyung…. Don’t worry I’ll pay your bill.” He zipped up his jacket and walked away casually.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

 

“Yah Lee Seunghyun. Come back here right at this instant. You cant leave me alone here!!!”  I screamed when Seungri finally picked up the phone.

 

 

“Hyung I already paid your bill so you don’t need to worry. All you have to do is get out of that room before 2pm. You got it?? If not the cleaning ladies will catch you in that room and voila…. The whole Japan will know that Kwon Jiyong is in Japan.”

 

 

“Are you nuts??? It’s freaking 1:55 in the afternoon!! You should’ve woken me up!” I screamed on the phone. I just woke up and when I found out that Seungri was not in the room I immediately called him.

 

 

“So you have to leave that room immediately hyung.”

 

 

“Prepare yourself when you get back to Korea Lee Seunghyun.” And with that I ended the call.

 

 

I immediately prepared to leave. I went here in japan with just a small backpack so gathering my things was not that difficult. I zipped up my jacket and put on my hoodie. I checked myself in the mirror making sure no one will notice me when I went out. Feeling contented, I went towards the door. I must leave before someone comes in, to clean the room.

 

 

“Ackkkk!!!” I surprised screech welcomed me when I opened the door.

 

 

“Yah!!! You scared me!”

 

 

OMG, am I seeing what I’m seeing???

 

 

“Baby…what are you doing here??” I asked a bit happy and a bit surprised.

 

 

“Let’s not talk here…” with that, she pushed me inside the room and locked the door behind her.

 

 

I didn’t say anything but instead, I waited for her to talk.

 

 

“Kwon Ji Yong…you have to go back to Korea now! Manager oppa called me last night. He was stressed. You have a schedule that can’t be canceled or else everyone will think that fame already got in your head. You know cancelling events is not healthy for any career. Even though you’re ‘G-dragon’ you still can’t do this.”

 

 

That struck me, when I went here the only thing running in my head was to save Dara from that vampire. I forgot that I have obligations. I dropped my eyes to the floor feeling insensitive and stupid.

 

 

“Jiyongie….” I heard Dara called my name. It was not the endearment that I want to hear --Baby is still much more appealing to my ears, but somehow it made me feel happy. At least she was not calling me fugly lizard or Kwon Jiyong anymore.  I smiled a bit.

 

 

She walked towards me and held my hands.

 

 

“Go back to Korea now. I’m fine here and Jae already went back to Korea this morning. You don’t need to worry anymore.” She said.

 

 

“I thought you hate me?” I said. I just wanted a confirmation that she doesn't hate me anymore. I just need a chance, a chance to prove myself. I made a mistake and I was suffering because of it. I need one more chance to show her how much I love her.

 

 

“I don’t hate you. I never hated you. But…. We can’t go back to what we were.”

 

 

That pierced my heart painfully. ‘We can’t go back to what we were.’ It was excruciatingly painful, specially coming from the person you love the most. I felt tears about to fall from eyes. Did I hurt her that bad? I'm jerk! I’m a bastard! I deserve this pain.

 

 

“We can’t go back to what we were……at least. Not now.”

 

 

My head shot up after the last phrase that she said. “At least not now”, so does it mean she's not closing her door to me?? I still have a chance??

 

 

“I was thinking of our situation too. Of what happened in our relationship. It’s not solely your fault. I am at fault too…so sorry. Last night realization dawned on me…I know you didn’t intend to hurt me….but still I expected you wouldn’t. I was disappointed.”

 

 

‘No. You shouldn’t say sorry. I was the one who was wrong.’ My mind screamed.

 

 

She has this habit of blaming herself for everything. Her pure heart never seizes to amaze me. I love her for that.

 

 

I took a step towards her and held her hands.

 

 

“Blaming yourself again huh….don’t do that. This is entirely my fault…” I said my other hand reaching out to touch her cheeks.

 

 

“Aigooo… I miss seeing your face this close. You have become so much prettier. Are you making yourself pretty because of that vampire? Huh…baby??”

 

                                                                                                                              

“Tss…You know….” I covered with my hand when I heard ruffling sounds coming from the door.

 

 

We both stared at the door.

 

 

‘Are you sure that’s the key?’ one of the cleaning ladies said.

 

 

CRAAAAAAP. I forgot that I have to leave before 2pm.

 

 

“Baby..we have to hide. I’ll explain later.” I said in panic. I grabbed her hand and scanned the room for a good hiding place. I spotted the empty cabinet. Do they clean cabinets too? Ugh..but we have no other choice. I dragged Dara towards the cabinet and opened it.

 

 

“Don’t tell me….”

 

 

“We don’t have other options.” I said pushing her inside. I followed after her closing the door of the cabinet.  I didn’t think that the cabinet was this narrow. We were both standing close together, so close that I can feel her warm breath on my neck with her hands pressing on my chest.

 

 

I found this situation LUCKY. At least I can be this close to her. I smiled at the thought.

 

 

The door of the room opened and two cleaning ladies entered. They were both talking in Japanese but I can comprehend well what they were talking about. In YG we have to learn different languages- and Japanese was a must. I know Dara can understand them well too.

 

 

“Ugh…I feel so tired. The hotel is full today because of the group that is staying here.” One of the cleaning ladies said.

 

 

“Oh no…you got it wrong. It’s not because of them. I mean…not totally because of them but because of Kim Jaejoong….” The other one said.

 

 

My brows scrunched upon hearing that. How could ahjummas here in Japan know Kim Jaejoong? I opened the door slightly and peeked. Just as I thought, they were not ahjummas but middle aged women.

 

 

They seem to be fans of Jaejoong since they both looked like they were about to pee in their pants upon the mention of Jaejoong’s name.

 

 

“I heard he was staying in the other room with one of the members of 2ne1?”

 

 

“Ah yes….that bish is so lucky to have Jaejoong as her virtual husband.”

 

 

I looked down at Dara when I heard that remark. Dara’s eyes looked away from mine. I know she doesn’t want me to think that she’s affected but I know she gets deeply hurt by thess kinds of remarks.

 

 

“She’s not even pretty at all.” They continued insulting Dara as they clean the room.

 

 

I clenched my fist. How can they call someone not pretty when they are not pretty at all?! These bishes. I gritted my teeth in anger.

 

 

I felt Dara rub my arm. She must’ve felt me trembling in anger. I looked down at her.

 

 

She mouthed, “It’s okay.”

 

 

‘It’s not okay!’ My mind screamed. If we were only not in this kind of situation I will give those es a piece of me.

 

 

As they continued cleaning the room, a parade of hurtful comments came insulting Dara. Every bit of Dara, from her singing to dancing. I felt Dara tremble in front of me, she must not hear this.

 

 

I reached out to touch her chin making her look at me.

 

 

“You’re amazing.” I mouthed. I kissed her lightly on the forehead then I turned her face to the side as I pulled her closer to my chest, her left ear pressing on my chest while my other hand is covering her right ear. This is the only way I can block off all those hurtful comments. I cannot let her get hurt.

 

 

I gritted my teeth as I continue to listen to them. They never ran out of hurtful comments. What’s wrong with these people? I felt Dara wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I patted her back with my free hand.

 

 

She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this but I can’t do anything! I feel frustrated.

 

 

‘Should we clean the cabinets too?’ the other one said.

 

 

OH NO!

 

 

Dara must’ve felt me stiffened, she looked up at me with a questioning look. I just smiled at her and whispered, ‘everything’s fine, don’t worry’. I pulled her closer to my chest hugging her tighter than earlier.

 

 

If they find us here this will be the end of our careers. I’m fine with it…but Dara….she still has a lot of plans and dreams for her family. She will turn out bad in the public. It might have a bad effect on Thunder’s career too.

 

 

I prayed deeply.

 

 

The cleaning lady opened the first cabinet and found nothing.

 

 

“Seems like they didn’t use the cabinets.” Said the other one.

 

 

“Seems like it.”

 

 

 OH PLEASE, I’m begging do not open all the cabinets. No.

 

 

“Ugh…we still have a lot of rooms to clean. Let’s go.”

 

 

“Okay.”

 

 

I peeked outside again checking if they were really going to leave. They were already pushing their cart outside. They gave the room one last look before deciding to close the door.

 

 

I let out a sigh of relief….

 

 

Dara looked up at me.

 

 

“Did they leave already?” she whispered.

 

 

I put one of my fingers on her lips to hush her. “Shhhhh….not yet.” Then I pulled her closer again enveloping her in my arms.

 

 

A few more minutes of her in my arms and I will be fine. After this I will take the first flight possible to Korea.

 

-----------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 20

 

A/N:

 

This one took forever... Sorry T^T. They're blocking sites in the office and Aff is one of them...sigh

I hope you enjoyed this one...ackkkkk..

Give me some of those beautiful comments..puhease??

Thanks ^^

 

 

@anjellie_ka