CHAPTER 17 - THE RULES

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 17

 

 

TOP’S POV:

 

 

“Hyung…are you sure he’s okay?” Daesung whispered afraid that Jiyong might hear him. I looked at the zombie behind us.  

 

 

“He’ll get over it soon…” I replied. I really pity Jiyong right now. It seems like he’s on the verge of a mental break down. We don’t know what to do awhile ago when Dara said that she will be staying for the night. Jiyong looked like he was ready to butcher Jaejoong at that moment.

 

 

Luckily we have YB. Bae was brainy enough to pull Jiyong out of the house before he combusts. We literally needed to tie Jiyong on the seat of the car or else he’ll run screaming back to the house.

 

 

Every part of my body was sweating and at that moment I was seriously scared for the life of my friend. Aigoo.. I know what he can do to Jaejae.

 

 

“Yah…remove this rope. Now.” Jiyong said sternly.

 

 

“We can’t… we don’t want to pick you up in prison the moment we untie that.” I said.

 

 

“Hyung… do I look like a person who can kill?” he looked squarely at me.

 

 

“Yes.” I answered.

 

 

“Aaaahh… hyung… you can’t do this to me. I have to go back there.. I have to.. I have to….I have to!!” He wailed like a three year old with matching stomping of feet.

 

 

“See??… That’s the reason why I can’t untie you. Jiyong… you have to understand. They are just filming.” I am trying to make him understand that it is all part of filming. Gahd has he watched WGM before?

 

 

“Filming….with only the two of them inside the house?? How could that be filming??” he retorted. OMG I think I am going to get bald because of him.

 

 

“Didn’t you see the staffs outside the house.” I replied keeping myself calm. Oh please Lord, give me more patience, more patience please.

 

 

“That’s the whole point. THEY ARE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!! For goodness sake hyung. What if he does something to Dara while she was sleeping? We don’t know, because anything can happen. There are only the two of them inside the house hyung. Only two of them. Don’t you understand me. Yah! Hyung listen to me… yah!!  I have to save Dara from that Jaejoong!!!” he screamed.

 

 

“Arrgggggggg…….” I screamed on top of my lungs messing my hair in the process and kicking. Daesung looked at me, wide eyed. I am really going insane because of this psycho. He’s draining all the patience in my body. Grrr…if he doesn’t stop know I’ll punch him in the throat to silence him up.

 

 

“Jiyong..shut the up!!!” I screamed on his face.

 

 

“Oh my gahd….I’m going to die in this car.” Daesung muttered while driving.

 

 

“You too Dae..shut up.” I screamed at him too. Dae chewed his lower lip and looked at me pitifully. He  then turned his full focus back on the street weeping. I looked back at Jiyong.

 

 

“Now don’t make anything stupid..please…I’m begging. Your little stunt earlier in the house is enough.”

 

 

“What stunt?? I didn’t do anything!!” he reasoned.

 

 

“Duh… hello Kwon Jiyong. You were very jealous earlier..anyone..even someone with the IQ of an insect will know that your jealous from head to toe. Let me enumerate, the way you look at Jaejae like you want to cut him in half if you were given a chance."

 

 

"Oh I really wanted to do that earlier."  he said in a matter of factly tone. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

 

"The way you and Dara talk… the way you stare at Dara… the way you talk to Jae and that stunt where you want to barge inside their room!” 

 

 

“I told you I was not going to barge in their room!! The four of you just ganged up on me.” He retorted.

 

 

“Duh… talk to my palm.” I replied sitting back looking straight ahead.

 

 

“Ugh..I quit…” he said helplessly. I peeked at him through the rearview mirror. His shoulders were slumped and his head was bowed down looking at his palm.

 

 

Ugh.. I hate it when he’s this pitiful.

 

 

“I still want to prolong your agony but I changed my mind.” I said. I looked at the rearview mirror waiting for his response. His head suddenly shot up.

 

 

“What do you mean??” he asked.

 

 

“Pabo…. Kwon Jiyong. You’re really stupid. Do you really think Dara would sleep there? Gahd Jiyong are you using your brain? Of course they will just shoot that part. Both of them have schedules tomorrow. The management will not allow them to both stay for the night.” I explained. He was silent for a moment.

 

 

“Yah hyung… why did you tell it to me just now?!!”

 

 

“Because I was waiting for you to realize it.” I exhaled loudly. Sheesh… jealousy can really make a person crazy. Look at Kwon  Ji Yong he is  a very good example. I clasped my forehead.

 

 

“Hyuuuuuuunnnggggggh….” he wailed.

 

 

“Shut up or I’ll punch your throat!!!” I growled at him.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

2NE1’S DEPARTURE TO JAPAN

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV:

 

 

“Eonnie…aren’t Jaejoong oppa sending you off to the airport?” Minji asked while pulling her luggage.

 

 

“Nope..he’s busy today but he texted me earlier telling me to have a safe trip.” I said walking straight towards the car.

 

 

“How about Jiyong oppa eonnie??” Chaelin asked hugging her rilakkuma close to her chest. “He kept on texting me last night to take good care of you.”

 

 

“Aiyoo..you two stop asking your eonnie.” Bom interrupted. Bom draped her arm around my shoulders. “We’re going to have a blast in Japan okay?” she winked at me.

 

 

“Of course we will!!” I enthusiastically replied high fiving Bommie in the process. The four of us suddenly started chatting about the places we could go in Japan. We were already by the car when we noticed two cars parked in front.

 

 

“Me and Dara will be on the second car… you two go on the first.” Bom explained clinging to my arm. The two maknae nodded in response and made their way to the first car while waving at us. Bom and I went straight to the second car.

 

 

“Bom eonnie….” Minji suddenly screamed from the window of the car. “Manager oppa told us that you have to ride with us.” Minji screamed happily.

 

 

“Why??” Bom and I looked at each other. Then the door of the driver’s seat opened revealing a dashing Kim Jaejoong wearing pink shirt and blue faded jeans. Let me add up his black shades that look dashing on him adding up to his already overflowing awesomeness.

 

201106131914401001_1.jpg

 

I was speechless for a moment that I just stared at him as he walks graciously towards me. He smiled at me then he removed his shades.

 

 

“Goodmorning yeoboo…” he greeted. I wasn’t able to react. I am searching for the right words to say to him but nothing came out.

 

 

“I … uh… uhmmm…” I stutter.

 

 

 

“What am I doing here right?” he filled me in.

 

 

 

“Ah.. yes…” I felt stupid.

 

 

 

He smiled widely at me before taking my luggage from my hands. “I lied when I told you I have a schedule today. Actually I made this day free so I can take you to the airport.” Suddenly a cameraman appeared beside us.

 

 

 

“Oh…wow…” was my only response. Holy luggage and airplanes and cars and trucks and everything. OMFG I don’t sound sane.  What am I blabbering about?? Again?? Whuuut?? Forget it… what’s happening right now? Did he just say he’ll take me to the airport? Somebody please knock me off back to my senses, I am begging!

 

 

 

“Hi Jae…” Bom greeted Jae.

 

 

 

“Oh hi noona…” he greeted back. I felt Bommie elbow me to the rib. Ouch! Bommie that hurts!! I glared at her.

 

 

 

“This is just so romantic..right Darong” Bommie said clasping her hands together close to her chest making Jaejoong blush at the remark. “I’ll leave you two then. I’ll just ride with the girls.” She said sweetly. OMG remind me to kill Park Bom later.

 

 

“Oh no noona that’s okay….you can ride with us.” Jae said sincerely stopping Bom. I nodded vehemently eyes sparkling at her.

 

 

'Go with us..Go with us' I chanted in my brain.

 

 

“OH NO! It’s not okay… let me join the girls….” she looked down at me. I wanna scream at her. Can’t you see I’m speechless here?!  Telepathy..telepathy… this usually works between the two of us. I have to tell her to join us because my STUPID-STUTTERING-SLASH-SPEECHLESS-SYNDROME took the better of me again. Bommie… you have to be with us. I kept chanting in my head while staring at her. YOU HAVE TO BE WITH US!!

 

 

She smiled at me.

 

 

 

HALLELUJAH!!! I know my telepathy always works on her. I smiled widely at her. She cupped my cheeks and said:

 

 

 

“I will give you and your husband some time alone. I know that’s what you want.” She smiled evilly at me then patted my cheeks.

 

 

 

“Bye Jae…drive safely.” She waved at Jae while swaying her way sassily towards Minji and CL’s car. The head of the two are peeking out of the window watching us.

 

 

 

Great Bom! That was very helpful. Thank you! Ugh…!!

 

 

 

“Yeoboo..is there anything wrong??” Jae asked.

 

 

“Oh nothing…” I replied and smiled wryly at him. He opened the back seat of his car and pushed my luggage inside. Then he opened the door to the passenger seat and helped me get inside the car.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

 

I was really happy when my manager allowed me to reschedule my photo shoots today to some other time because I really wanted to send Dara to the airport. The moment he told me that the shoot was rescheduled I immediately prepared everything that I will need. But she seems very quiet right now. I’m not used to her being like this. Are we back to square one again?

 

 

“Yeoboo..please open the compartment… I have something for you.” I said. She looked at me questioningly at first but she did what I told.

 

 

She found a paper folded in a heart shape.

 

 

Now…. I know what you’re thinking.

 

 

I know this is corny to the highest level, but I don’t wanna hear it. So, keep your thoughts to yourself. … baaaah >0<

 

 

I saw her giggling. “What’s this??” she asked.

 

 

“Some rules…” I said casually.

 

 

“Rules??”

 

 

“Just open it…” I said. She opened the letter and read its content. After a few minutes of reading she folded the letter neatly keeping it in her palms while staring outside the window.

 

 

What now? Was she mad? A couple of minutes passed then she laughed, she was laughing really hard that she’s already hugging her stomach. She kept on laughing while wiping the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes.

 

 

“Yeobooo…are you serious about this??” she managed to say in between laughter.

 

 

“Yes??” I answered. Why wouldn’t I be serious? I was 100% serious when I was writing those rules.

 

 

Then she laughed harder I think she’s already crying because of happiness. What is so funny about my rules? Let me enumerate it.

 

 

 

KIM JAEJOONG’S LIST OF THINGS THAT SANDARA PARK SHOULD AND SHOULDN’T DO WHEN SHE’S ABROAD.

 

 

1.  Sandara Park SHOULDN’T kiss any fan on the cheek like what she did here in Seoul New Evolution Concert. – Note: This is number one so this is very important. Remember SANDARA PARK SHOULDN’T KISS ANY FAN.

 

2.  Sandara Park as a good wife SHOULD call her husaband KIM JAEJOONG every day. – Note: Don’t worry you can call me anytime you like. Remember I am a vampire so I am awake almost 24 hours a day. ^^

 

3. Sandara Park SHOULD eat healthy food and avoid those unhealthy noodles. – Note: I packed you BIBIMBAP that you can store in the fridge that you and the girls can eat.

 

4. Sandara Park SHOULDN’T talk to strangers. It’s dangerous. I repeat it’s dangerous.

 

5. Sandara Park SHOULDN’T go out alone. Please be with one of the managers or one of the girls when you go out.

 

6. Sandara Park SHOULDN’T look at other guys other than KIM JAEJOONG. And since KIM JAEJOONG is in KOREA technically you cannot look at other guys. This is very, very, very, very important.

 

7. Lastly, I don’t know if this should be included here but I will still write it down in case you forget. Sandara Park SHOULD miss her husband KIM JAEJOONG even just a tiny bit coz JAEJOONG her husband will definitely miss her. ♥ *erased the heart and replaced it with a smiley like this*  :)

 

 

 

Now what is so funny about my list? Those are the things that she should remember. She cannot miss even just one rule in the list.

 

 

“So I am going to cover my eyes when I talk to manager oppas and the band like this.” She said covering her eyes with both of her hands.

 

 

“Oh that one..maybe we can exempt the manager hyungs to the list.” I said.

 

 

“And the number one rule, I cannot kiss the cheek so that means I can kiss the lips??” she said.

 

 

“Of co….wait what lips??!!” I exclaimed startling the camera man behind. Dara laughed again hysterically.

 

 

“Yeoboo… you absolutely cannot do that. You absolutely cannot!!” I warned her. Oh my gahd how am I going to focus driving when she’s teasing me like this. She continued to laugh and I am seriously thinking of turning the car around.

 

 

“Aigoo…yeoboo… you’re really funny.” She said.

 

 

“What’s funny??”

 

 

“You and your list.” She replied.

 

 

“What’s funny with my list??” I exclaimed. Calm down Kim Jaejoong.. calm down.

 

 

“Everything.!” She answered. That was the final straw. That’s it; I cannot let her go to Japan. She seriously doesn’t get the importance of the list. If I let her go there something bad will happen. I was about to turn the car around and head back to their building when she spoke.

 

 

“I definitely would follow the last rule, though this shouldn’t be a rule. Because even though this one isn’t in the list I would still miss my yeoboo..” she said looking at the list with her brows scrunched.

 

 

I felt my lips curve into a tiny smile. “Really??” I asked poker faced staring ahead on the street fighting the urge to smile widely though my cheeks hurt so much from controlling it.

 

 

“Jeongmal….” She giggled. “Let me work on this list okay? I’ll just edit a few.” She said then she opened her bag. I glanced at her. She pulled out a pen from her bag and started scribbling on my list.

 

 

What is she writing? Is she changing my list? A couple of minutes passed and she’s finally done.

 

 

“Here..listen to your new list.”

 

 

 

“KIM JAEJOONG’S LIST OF THINGS THAT SANDARA PARK SHOULD AND SHOULDN’T DO WHEN SHE’S ABROAD."

 

 

 

She started. “Number one… Sandara Park SHOULD ONLY KISS a male fan on the cheeks. Note: This is number one so this is very important. Remember SANDARA PARK SHOULD ONLY KISS a male fan on the cheeks.”

 

 

 

“W-wait… that is none negotiable.” I protested.

 

 

“Yeoboo..it’s part of the concert… I can’t change it.” she reasoned. “You understand me right?” she tug my arm lightly. I didn’t budge. I just kept on driving. “You understand me right yeoboooo?? Right??” she repeated cutely. I pursed my lips and glanced shortly at her. Ughhh…..!!! I nodded dejectedly.

 

 

“My husband is the best!!” she cheered throwing her fist in the air. “Now… let’s continue… number two is good. Number three I will try my best but since you packed bibimbap for me I will follow this sincerely. Number 4 is good too. I really don’t talk to strangers…Number 5 I will do it too. Aigoo… so many rules you’re like my father.”  She chuckled.

 

 

“Aihoo..I am your husband not your father…” I replied quite hurt.

 

 

“Omo.. kyeopta!!” she giggled. “Mianhe.. mianhe…saranghaeyooooooo…” she chimed and that made me smile. That chant really works on me. Tss.....

 

 

“Tss… I hate when I can’t stay mad at you.” I hissed poking her cheek playfully. She laughed.

 

 

“Because I know my husband too well…Now number 6 I can look at manager oppa’s and the band and the staffs. How about fans??” she asked. I think deeply.

 

 

“You can look at them but NO eye contact.” I warned her.

 

 

“NO EYE CONTACT. Aye… aye captain!!” she saluted and we both laugh. The cameraman at the back seat is also laughing with us quietly. Aish.. Sandara Park. You are one hell of a woman; you are making me enjoy this fake marriage. I glance at her who is still checking my list. Aigoo what am I going to do with you?

 

-----------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

 

It’s only 6 o’clock in the morning and I am already awake. Well… I wasn’t really able to sleep last night. I drank a couple of beers but still can’t get the sleep I wanted. I turned to the side of the bed. The bed bounced as I turn, I pulled the blanket up and hugged the only thing reachable. Doraemon’s face was pressed against my chest; I don’t have any option so I settled with it.

 

 

I let out a loud sigh and stared again at my phone. Should I call her or should I not? It’s their flight today to Japan and she’ll be gone for a couple of days.

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

I felt the bed bounce and turned around to see who caused it. There is Daesung sitting up staring at me with dark circles under his eyes looking like a zombie. That scared me!! Crap!

 

 

“Aaaahhh hyuunng….” He cried.

 

 

“What??” I asked annoyed. I have no time for his tantrums. Is he mad because I am hugging his Doraemon stuff toy?? The heck with this stuff toy!

 

 

“I can’t take this anymore! Please hyuuung go back to your room. I want my peace back. Please… please I’m begging. Let me sleep for just a couple of minutes.” He wailed.

 

 

“What the…are you throwing me out of your room??” I snarled at him. I can’t believe this, does he really have the bones to throw me out of the room.

 

 

“If that’s how it looks like then yes, I am throwing you out of MY room! Not even once was I able to sleep. You kept on turning around the bed, hugging me then sighing loudly. Seriously every time you sigh I feel like my brain is going to explode!!” he let out in one breath. He was obviously pissed at me for barging into his room.

 

 

Last night, I wasn’t able to sleep well. Seungri was in Japan, TOP hyung went to their home and YOngbae… I don’t where he was. So I have no other option but to settle with Dae. I barged into his room and announced that I will be sleeping over. I can still remember the horror in his face when he saw me in front of his room with my pillow. He didn't have any choice so he quietly let me in.

 

 

 I thought he was deep asleep so I wasn’t paying much attention to him.  I didn’t know that he wasn’t able to sleep. I suddenly felt guilty seeing the dark circles under his eyes. Argghhhh… Dara shouldn’t have let me sleep hugging her a few days ago. Now I am terribly missing her warmth to the point that I can’t sleep anymore!!

 

 

I let out a loud sigh before sitting up.

 

 

“Okay…I’ll be going to my room now,” I said, he looked relieved. I stood up, picked up my pillow then walked dreamily towards the door.

 

 

“Hyung…” he suddenly called. I ran back.

 

 

“Are you going to let me sleep here now??” I said excitedly.

 

 

He shook his head, “No….” he said then he stretched his right hand to me. “My Doraemon stuff toy…give it back.” He said.

 

 

I looked down at my arms and yes, I was still hugging Doraemon. Ugh..disgusting. I suddenly felt embarrassed and threw Doraemon at him. “Your doraemon is all yours.” I shouted. He just catched the toy and went back to sleep his back facing the door.

 

 

“Tss…” I hissed. I opened the door and looked out. The house was very quiet. I hate it when the house is this quiet. I heaved a deep sigh before closing the door again and sitting on the floor. I’ll just sit here inside Dae’s room quietly. I will not disturb him.

 

 

“Hyung… I know you’re still there…” Dae suddenly spoke, that startled me. I looked at him, he was still lying on the bed with his back facing me. He sat up suddenly hugging his Doraemon stufftoy. He looked at me with tired face then messed his hair before speaking.

 

 

“Okay…I am listening…let it all out on me.” He said. My brows suddenly scrunched.

 

 

“What??” I asked.

 

 

“Tss… I know something's bothering you… tell me. I am willing to listen.” He said tiredly.

 

 

“Nothing's bothering me.” I said.

 

 

“Yeah right…” he said sarcastically. “Okay… how about this. Why did you and noona broke? You never told us the reason. We just let you because we know that you were still hurting.”

 

 

I was silent. All this time I didn’t talk to anyone about this. I never shared to anyone the reason. Maybe this is the reason why I feel burdened. I didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t want them to think that I was not worthy of Dara. I didn’t want them to say that… “Yeah jerk you deserve it.”

 

 

I love Dara, with all my heart. But no one’s perfect, I am not perfect. I was too confident that she loves me, so I made mistakes.

 

 

I looked at Dae who was still looking at me with concern in his eyes.

 

 

“I promise, I won’t say anything. You know me hyung. I can keep secrets. After this I will pretend that you didn’t tell me anything. I just want you to let that out.” he pointed my chest.

 

 

My heart was pierced, maybe I really need to let this out to someone and not shoulder it alone. Yeah…Dae was right, I am burdened.

 

 

I heaved a deep sigh, “You’re right. Okay, I’ll tell you. But promise me you won’t tell anyone about this.” I reminded him.

 

 

“My lips are sealed.” He said.

 

 

“Okay….” I replied. Now where should I start??

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

End of Chapter 17

 

A/N:

 

MIANHE ♥ (you know what this is for lol XD)

 

Till the next update ^^

 

Shoutout:

 

@21bangjulienne – YES ITS CONTAGIOUS, VERY CONTAGIOUS!! Ugh.. I hate when I am this lazy lol XD. Oh dear I’m scared for your life..trolol..take care cause the theians are hunting you. Just joking. Haha

 

@simplymel – welcome to this craziness..get yo craaaayon.

 

TO MY LOVELY READERS OF CHAPTERS 15 & 16

 

Ellajay, jehnky, pookieboo, lyanne027, amership,  browneyes, mikoh_lim, myjoyce1986, eunniesharae, dizzyventura, AlohaYB, onie85, pirates, bibiemae, itsmemarjorie, daramaegon, teukilicious2010, Jenny_Lie, insaned28, laar_b, geemae, HelloLia, L1saD0ll, jepoknat, msliz28, amyle2001, puchibears, blue_rogue, joyzlyn12, jagiya2010, chaecha, sujukat, lovesan, HiddenThoughts, giantdork, foreverdaragon, anggraini, etchBiatch, simplymel, saranghaeyo0901, Tabimuchere, 21bangjulienne

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH

 

I LOVE YAH.

 

HENGSHOOOO ♥

 

@anjellie_ka