CHAPTER 2 - 1ST MEETING

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 2

Dara’s POV:

 

Today is the revelation day. The day where they will reveal that it was me who was going to be Kim Jaejoong’s wife. Phew..it took a lot of energy, effort and mind setting to be able to call him.. err.. husband.

 

KIM JAEJOONG’S WIFE.

 

My stomach cramped –thousands of butterflies somersault inside my stomach. I suddenly had the urge to puke. Can I back out now??

 

I palmed my face. NO.

 

This is for the new Sandara Park.

 

I took out my compact mirror from my small purse and checked my reflection. I love the light makeup I am wearing a today. Far from the fierce look that I always have when performing with 2ne1. The light neutral eye shadow accentuated my not so big eyes prettily and the barely there pink blush complimented my pale skin. My lips have a tint of cherry in the middle and a baby pink lip gloss over it.

 

They made sure I would look like a princess and I am happy with it. They even curled the end of my hair and covered with hair extension the shaved part of my head.

 

I smiled contentedly.

 

The New Sandara Park.

 

This is it. I’ll be a cute princess for today. I wonder what Jaejoong’s reaction would be. Will he be happy or disappointed? I looked at myself  again in the mirror.

 

“YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL DARA….YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL” I chanted like a mantra.

 

I smiled confidently before putting the mirror back again in my purse.

 

“We’re here, are you ready?” Jangmae manager said with a light tap on my shoulder. I looked out of the window –we are in front of an amusement park.

 

They opened the car door for me. For a brief second I contemplated again. But then, Bom’s face loomed before me.

 

For the New Sandara Park!

 

Her image screamed –her face dark and threatening. Crap that scared the living out of me. Heck I was terrified for a second.

 

I took a deep breath before I stepped out.

 

No backing out now.

 

There in front of me was the red carpet that will lead me to where my husband was.

 

‘You can do it Dara…’ I cheered myself before I stepped forward and started walking on the carpet.

 

------------------------------------

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

I fidgeted with my hands as I am very nervous right now. This was more nerve wrecking than waiting for your name to be announced in an awards show! I wonder who’s going to be my wife??

 

I kept asking them but they were pretty firm in making her identity a secret. I would ask the staff every now and then. Annoy the crap out of the entire crew but they won’t divulge any information to me –though, they gave me a clue.

 

They said she’s from a girl group.

 

Wow.. there are a lot of girl groups how can I possibly determine who among them?

 

SNSD….

 

KARA…

 

SISTAR…

 

MISS A….

 

F(X)…

 

A PINK..

 

2NE1………………………………….

 

Aish, stop stressing yourself Jae!!

 

I slapped my forehead. I am a person who loves to torture himself with stuffs I shouldn’t be worrying. my curiosity always takes the best of me.

 

I dried my sweaty palms on the leg of my pants and turned my gaze back in front. My heart skipped a beat realizing that they were dimming the lights, signaling that my wife is about to arrive. My eyes widened upon seeing someone at the far end of the carpet.

 

It was very dark but I can make out her silhouette.

 

She has a small fame… very petite.

 

The cameraman on the side rushed towards her to film her every step. They were very careful not to show her face, but my eyes darted to some parts of her body. My eyes landed on the crook of her neck.

 

It’s white and smooth.

 

My jaw dropped upon seeing her very y collarbones –they accentuated her shoulders perfectly and for a moment I felt lucky. I was scared earlier that it will be some comedian to make the show look more fun.

 

I swear I panicked when that idea entered my mind. (Just like what I said I love torturing myself)

 

My eyes moved up to her face. I squinted trying to figure out who she is but to no avail.

 

Then a song started to play…..

 

[Dara] Neoui saengage bamen jamdo mut iruda
Dalbiche geudaereul tteo-ollamyeo nae mam gubaekhaebwa
[CL] Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui maeumeul ajik jal molla Look at me now

[Bom] Nae mameul barabwayo
Ireohke aetaneunde
Jigeum nal jabajwoyo
Nutgi jeone eh eheheh

 

Oh my ing.....

 

Tell me I am not dreaming.

 

The spot light was . There, right in front of me is beautiful woman smiling shyly at me as she sings her parts.

 

 [Dara] I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…
I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…

A gasp escaped my mouth.

 

It’s … it’s SANDARA PARK!!

 

---------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

I saw him standing there on the platform. He is so damn handsome in his black coat with a simple white v-neck shirt underneath its hem tucked halfway making his look chic and classy.

 

Seriously I am scared right now, my hands are trembling!! I grasp the microphone tightly.

 

You can do this Dara… you can do this!! I cheered myself.

 

Our song started to play on the background. I saw his expression change, was he shocked?? Is it a good thing of bad thing? I had no time to think as the spotlight was spotted on me.

 

“I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…” I sang with trembling voice.

 

Did he just gasp?? Yes he did!! As a matter of fact he’s still covering his mouth. I blushed and I hid it by bowing my head slightly.

 

Why am I being giddy??

 

You cannot fangirl right now Sandara Park. You cannot!

 

I looked up at him and met his gaze –he is smiling at me.

 

Holy....God, how can I not fangirl over that awesomeness?!

 

I felt my knees start to buckle. A few more steps and I will be in front of him, facing him just inches apart. Unknown to me I was already taking giant steps and in no time I was already in front of him inhaling his scent.

 

We both smiled nervously.

 

“Annyeong haseyo…” we greeted each other at the same time.

 

We laughed awkwardly.

 

 “Annyeong haseyo…” we greeted each other again almost at the same time. It’s funny how we can only come up with the same phrase.

 

“Uhmm…Hi I’m Kim Jaejoong….” He managed to introduce himself.

 

We know each other but just for formalities sake.

 

“Hi, I’m 2NE1’s fresh vocal Sandara Park…” I took his hand and shook it. There was silence again. We kept on glancing at each other and looking away.

 

Oh how awkward can this be?

 

“So uhmmm… you’re going to be my… uhm… wife… and I’m going to be your… husband”

 

I blushed by the mere mention of it, “I guess that’s how it goes….” I answered covering my cheeks with my hands.

 

“You’re very beautiful by the way…”

 

My cheeks turned into a brighter shade of red. Gosh my cheeks, these traitors!!

 

“Thank you… you are very handsome too…” I smiled at him.

 

 “Thank you….” He answered.

 

We were in a very, very awkward silence that made me wanna pull my hair in frustration –luckily the staff suddenly approached us carrying a note. Jae took it and volunteered to read it.

 

A ferry’s wheel ride will give you time to get to know each other more.

Take the chance and be closer.

 

We both eyed the gigantic ferry’s wheel behind us. It looked so magical being adorned with hundreds of blinking and colorful lights –like those in fairy tales.

 

“I guess we need to ride that….” The younger pointed with a shy smile.

 

“Yeah… I like ferry’s wheels…”

 

“Let’s go…” Jae offered me his arm. I blushed at the gesture. I shyly hooked my arm, distancing myself a bit as we walked in silence.

 

The walk was unbearably awkward but we still made it nevertheless. I sat on the right side of the gondola and gave him a little space beside me. The atmosphere was still awkward. Well, that’s pretty normal for two people who barely knew each other.

 

The ferry’s wheel started to move with a gentle thud. We both looked outside the window watching as slowly we ascended.

 

“Did you know that I am going to be your husband?” he suddenly asked. A gentle smile tugged my lips. I slighltly nodded in response. “Really??”

 

I smiled wider before answering, “Really…”

 

“Aigoo…we saw each other a few days ago and you didn’t tell me…” he pouted.

 

I laughed, “My identity was supposed to be a secret especially for you…”

 

“This is so unfair….” He pouted more making me want to seriously pinch his squishy cheeks. Ugh! Temptation! My weakness to adorable little squishy and fluffy things!! I nodded mentally –in mid 20’s and still this adorable, amazing.

 

 “Were you disappointed that it was me??” I asked

 

“Nooooh!!” he exclaimed. His reaction was epic, I laughed.

 

“Why would I be? The truth is I am honored.. I know a lot of your fanboys would envy me.” He smiled.

 

“About that, I am quite concerned about your fans. Do you think they would accept me as your…ermm..wife?”

 

 “Are you scared that they will send death threats to you??”

 

I forced a smile, “A tiny bit…”

 

“You don’t need to worry. They won’t do anything to you. I will beg them not to.” he chuckled.

 

“Talking about that, how about your fanboys?” he asked.

 

“Why are you scared of them?” I .

 

“Oh why would I be? The thing is, I am the jealous type.”

 

 

Eo....He sounded like he meant it. I stared at him, are we really going to talk about jealousies at this early part?

 

I laughed, “Well… that’s going to be our problem because I am the jealous type too…” I found myself saying. His cheeks burned red while I fan my face out of embarrassment.

 

“We will work on that…” he said.

.

.

.

The ferry’s wheel reached the top. I shivered as the cold wind hit my almost bare body. I rubbed my arms with my hands.

 

“Here…” Jaejoong placed his coat on my shoulders.

 

“No need….” I tried to protest but he hushed me.

 

“Shhhhhh…” he fixed his coat on my shoulders. “You might catch a cold….”

 

“But how about you??” I asked worriedly.

 

He grinned at me, “Look at these biceps..” he flexed his arms then he hit his chest lightly. “I am strong..”

 

I laughed heartily, “You’re very funny… but thank you Jaejoong-sshi…”

 

I didn’t know that KIM JAEJOONG is this funny. I know he’s a heartthrob that can catch any girl’s heart but this is the first time that I am seeing this side of him.

 

“Oh..that sounds inappropriate….” he wiggled his forefinger in front of me.

 

“Huh…??”

 

“Let’s have a pet name….” he said cutely.

 

Aigoo… this is just … just… just…so giddy filled!! Pet name already?

 

I chuckled, “What do you have in mind??” I asked nevertheless.

 

“How about you, what do you have in mind?”

 

“Ahhhh..don’t return the question…I asked you first…” I pouted at him.

 

He laughed heartily, “Aigoo…such a cutie…” he poked my cheeks which made me pout more.

 

 “Okay I have something in mind….”

 

“What is it??” I was excited.

 

“How about… MY ANGEL…” he smiled upon saying it, he didn’t even stutter nor buckle. He said it like he meant it –like he has been thinking of it for a long time.

 

I felt my cheeks burned.

 

“Omo… I’m not used to this…” I fanned my face “But if that’s what you want.. then.. uhmm… my angel it will be..”

 

“How about you..what will you call me??”

 

“Hmm….” I thought deeply while rubbing my chin. “How about My Prince…” I blushed after saying it.

 

He is indeed a prince.

 

It’s perfect for him.

 

He smiled widely at me like his cheeks were about to tear up.

 

“I like that….” He said.

 

“Omo..this is very awkward….” I laughed.

 

“Yes it is but we need to get used to it…”

 

The ferry’s wheel halted into a stop.

 

“Eo it’s finish already??” I said as we both looked like we didn’t notice it.

 

“I guess so…let’s go..” he stood up and offered me his hand. I stared at it for a moment, contemplating.

 

 “Where are we going??”

 

“I prepared something for us….” He winked at me. He reached for my hand and held me by the wrist. He smiled warmly before pulling me up and leading me outside the amusement park.

 

___________________________

End of Chapter 2

A/N:

Annyeong yeorobun!!! Wee.. I already have 60+ subscribers..and because of that I have a treat for you. Two updates for you mah loves. Do you want a fire spitting dragon? Then go now to the next page.. palli!!

@anejellie_ka