CHAPTER 13 – WELCOME TO TWITTERLANDIA

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 13 – WELCOME TO TWITTERLANDIA

 

NOTE: I just made up all the twitter posts ^^

------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

“Goodmorning!!!” I greeted everyone happily upon opening the door of our training room. All of them seemed to be shocked by my thunderous greeting at this early time in the morning. I skipped happily and squeezed myself between Daesung and Taeyang.

 

“It’s a beautiful morning isn’t it??” I said as I place my arm on Daesung and Taeyang’s shoulder.

 

“Did you eat anything poisonous last night??” Taeyang asked scooting far away from me.

 

“No.” I replied.

 

“Are you on drugs hyung??” Daesung asked scooting far away from me too.

 

“Yah!! What’s wrong with the two of you?!!”

 

“No, what’s wrong with you??” they said in chorus.

 

A smile crept on my face. I leaned back on the sofa cupping my cheeks and jerking my head from side to side.

 

“Aigoo, hyung you’re scaring us!!” exclaimed Daesung.

 

“I told you to stop watching those stupid dramas!!” said Taeyang.

 

I turned my head to Taeyang then to Daesung.

 

“EEeppp…” I giggled.

 

Sheesh I can’t help it. The memory from last night was still fresh and it was causing my neurons to summersault in every corner of my brain. If this continues it’s going to cause a serious damage in my brain in the future.

 

“Holy cow….” Taeyang muttered.

 

“Do I need to call 911 now??” Daesung followed.

 

I looked at the bite mark in my arm, last night wasn’t a dream. My heart felt like it was going to explode because of so much happiness. Being a year older seemed to be beneficial sometimes. I looked at Taeyang and Daesung.

 

“I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said in my sweetest voice.

 

Their jaws dropped and their eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

 

“Oh gahd we must find a new leader….” Taeyang said.

 

------------------------------------------

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

My house felt so bright whenever she was here. She was like a ball of sunlight bouncing in every corner of my house making it bright and sunny. There were two cameramen with us, one on my side and one on her side. Sometimes I wish there weren’t cameras around us.

 

“When was the last time that we saw each other??” I asked Dara who was busy playing tag of war with Jiji. She kept on pulling Jiji’s toy while Jiji kept on pulling it back using its tiny paws. I smiled and pulled my phone from my pocket. Precious moments like this should be captured.

 

I snapped a photo of them.

 

“What were you saying again??” she said as she wiggles Jiji’s small stuffed toy and Jiji reaching out for it.

 

“I said, when was the last time we saw each other?”

 

“Hmm…” she placed the tip of her index finger on her chin.

 

“Two weeks ago??”

 

“Oh…it felt like a month ago…maybe I missed my yeobo too much.” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“But we always talk on the phone.” She let go of the toy and faced me, her legs crossed in an Indian sit. Jiji immediately snatched his toy, biting it and running away –maybe to somewhere where Dara can’t find him.

 

“But you never call me first.” I retorted.

 

She poked my cheeks, “And what’s wrong with that?? I never call first…”

 

“That hurts my ego you know…” I pouted.

 

“So silly… okay okay… I’ll call you more often.” She leaned on the backrest of the sofa and took her phone that was lying on the table. She was typing something on her phone and I got curious.

 

Is she texting other guys in front of me??

 

I scooted near and her and tried to peek.

 

“Who are you texting??” I said in monotone trying hard not to sound jealous. Damn… am I jealous??

 

“I’m not texting…” she said nonchalantly.

 

“Really?? Then what are you doing??” I leaned closer bending my head a little my head resting on her head squeezing myself closer to look at her phone.

 

“I am making a reminder to call you everyday…look…” she showed me her phone.

 

I looked at it and indeed she was making a reminder. I suddenly had the urge to bang my head on the glass table. How have I become stupid? Somebody enlighten me.

 

(phone ringing)

 

I glanced at the phone vibrating on top of the table. I took it ready to cancel the call since my yeoboo is with me but upon seeing the caller ID (with three hearts beside the name) I immediately darted my gaze to the cute little ssantoki beside me.

 

She just smiled slyly at me.

 

I pressed the answer button.

 

“Yeoboooooooo…………………….” her sweet voice filled my ear and it made me smile.

 

“Yeoboo what are you doing? You’re just beside me…” I said looking at her while holding the phone close to my ears.

 

She stuck out her tongue at me.

 

“Meh...This is for the wounded ego of my yeobooo…from now on I will call you more often.” She said.

 

Oh my, I just felt my soul departed my body. Cuteness overload! Sandara Park… you cute little thing..how could you do this to my poor soul. How can simple things that you do make me giddy like a high school student?

 

“Aiyooo…” I pinched her cheeks again. She ended the call and placed her phone back on the table.

 

“Look here…”I said and showed her the picture that I took.

 

“When did you take that photo??”

 

“Awhile ago. You were so busy playing with Jiji…” I chuckled. “Wait let me upload it on my twitter…”

 

“Eo.. you have twitter??” she asked.

 

“Yup. I’ll show you…” I tapped the twitter app on my phone and quickly posted her picture with Jiji with the caption:

 

“MY YEOBOO PLAYING WITH JIJI..SHE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ME BECAUSE SHE LOVES JIJI MORE ... :( ”

 

“Yah…getting jealous even with Jiji??” she said.

 

“Who’s jealous??”

 

“YOU.”

 

“ME???”

 

She nods.

 

“I am not.” I retorted.

 

“Oh yes you are.” She grinned mightily at me.

 

“NO.” I denied.

 

“Yes you are.” She said firmly.

 

“No, I am not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No I am not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“I am not.”

 

“Oh yes, you are.”

 

“Ahh….yeoboooo!!” I wailed defeated.

 

She just laughed at me.

 

“Mianhe….saranghe….” she chimed cutely.

 

Oh gosh..double kill. Sandara Park.. you murderer!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

“Baby… I want to make a twitter account.” Jiyong said while massaging my shoulders.

 

I stopped his hand and turned to face him. I raised an eyebrow at him. “You’re not even updating your me2day and you’re thinking of making a twitter account.”

 

“International fans can’t understand me2day so I am thinking that twitter is better.”

 

“I don’t want.” I huffed crossing my arms on my chest while my brows are tightly knitted together.

 

He was not even updating his me2day and here he was thinking of making a twitter account? I don’t get it.

 

I felt the bed bounce.

 

“Aigoo… come here…” he pulled me closer to him. He cupped my cheeks making me look at him.

 

“Now look at that.. you’re ugly when you are angry.” He said. He straightened out my brows using his thumb and forefinger. “Huwoooow.. my baby is so beautiful.” he said in glee.

 

In spite of the fact that I was mad at him, my lips were helplessly pulled in a grin because of his cuteness.

 

“Huwwwoooowww you’re prettier when you’re smiling,” he beamed at me.

 

 I hit his chest.

 

“Pabo…” I said poking his nose. I hugged my knees close to my chest and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. He trapped me in between his legs and hugged me.

 

“Why do you don’t want me to make a twitter account??” he asked hugging me tight.

 

“You know my reason very well…”

 

“krungy21??” Jae said pulling me from my mini trance. He is looking at me while his fingers are still hovering on his laptop’s keyboard.

 

I turned my head slightly to him. We were huddled on the floor, sitting close together while his laptop was on the center table “Yes, does it sound funny??” I asked a bit ashamed.

 

“No, but what does krungy means??”

 

“Oh…my friends in the Philippines call me krung-krung. It means crazy…” I said enthusiastically.

 

He decided to make me a twitter account. Actually, I didn’t want to. But he literally begged me to make one. Me, being a mere mortal that I am (a mortal who was weak to godly aegyo and deadly pouts) gave in and allowed him to make one on my behalf.

 

“Oh crazy…suits you very well..” he laughed as he type. I hit him playfully on the arm.

 

“What do you mean by that huh…”

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

After filling up all the needed information we successfully created my twitter account. YIPEEEEE!!

 

“Don’t follow anyone yet… follow me first ok??” Jae said.

 

“But why?? I want to tweet now.” I made a face.

 

“Then your first tweet should be for me since we made it together.” He said cutely.

 

Aigoo cuteness attack!!

 

DIES

 

“Deal. Now move a little yeoboo and let me compose my first tweet.”He moved a little and pushed the laptop towards me. He propped up his elbow on the table resting his chin on his palms.

 

 I stretched my arms and wiggled my finger.

 

(typing)

 

(post)

 

“Done!!” I chirped. He cocked his eyebrow.

 

“What did you tweet?? Lemme see…” he pulled the lappie again and scrolled the timeline.

 

“First twitter post. My husband forced me to tweet him first HOHO @mjjeje yeoboooo.. MIANHE.. SARANGHE  ♥”

 

He read the post aloud.

 

“Yah..yeoboo. What’s this??” he cried disappointed.

 

“My first tweet for you.” I said.

 

“Awww… I look like a bad husband.” he said puffing his cheeks.

 

“No. You are the sweetest husband.” I beamed at him poking his puffed cheeks.

 

----------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

“Jiyong-ah…. Jiyong-ah ….. Jiyong-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ……………………”

 

“Yah… Yongbae-ah!! Did Seungri possess your body?? You sound like Seungri!” I screamed upon seeing him enter the room.

 

“Jiyong-ah noona….” he said in between breaths, he was bending forward his hands resting on his knee as he catches his breath.

 

I started to hate it when I hear them saying, ‘HYUNG NOONA’ or ‘JIYONG-AH NOONA’ because surely a bad news will follow. Oh gahd… My happy bubbles are in danger!!

 

“Noona who??” I asked my voice cracking.

 

“Noona. Twitter. Noona. Twitter… awww… wait let me catch my breath first.”

 

NOONA?

 

TWITTER?

 

OMG. I can see bursting bubbles. My bubbles… please don’t burst. Please don’t….

 

“Dara noona is on twitter.” He said finally.

 

CRAP.

 

ALL MY BUBBLES DISAPPEARED.

 

“I swear Dong Yongbae if you’re joking I’ll fry your !! How can she have a twitter? How can you confirm it??” This is a mistake, I am sure of it. DARA on TWITTER?? What the hell??

 

“Chundoongie…he twitted about it.”

.

.

.

I was speechless.

 

“Why don’t you check your twitter?” he suggested.

 

RIGHT!

 

Immediately, I pulled my phone from my pocket and opened my twitter app.

 

“What is Chundoongie’s username??” I asked as I wait my app to load.

 

“You don’t know your BROTHER-IN-LAW’S USERNAME??” he asked shocked.

 

“Will I ask you if I know??”

 

“Hehe.. @MBLAQCD….” he chuckled moving closer and standing beside me peeking at my phone.

 

Once the app opened I immediately searched for Cheondoong –my fingers typing with a speed of light.

 

I checked Cheondoong’s tweets.

 

And there it was… the tweet that busted all my bubbles. My happy bubbles that had been surrounding me for two weeks, it was all gone!

 

“Finally my noona is in TWITTER!! Please give her a warm welcome @krungy21 Welcome welcome welcome to twitter >o<”

 

“See I told you she has twitter. I already followed her.” Bae said. I darted my gaze to him suspiciously.

 

“Why did you follow her huh??”

 

“Why wouldn’t I??”

 

YEAH RIGHT, WHY WOULDN’T YOU? TSSS…

 

 I NEED TO FOLLOW HER TOO!! I was about to click her username when Taeyang stopped me.

 

I looked at him, “Wae??”

 

“Are you sure you want to open her profile??” he asked me seriously.

 

“I need to follow her.”

 

“She isn’t following anyone yet…..” he started but I accidentally tapped her username and her profile started to load. Taeyang was left hanging as we both stopped and waited for the page to load.

 

“What are you saying?? She’s already following one person..maybe it’s Cheondoongie…” I tapped the list of her following. Taeyang tried to stop me but too late for him it was already loading.

 

Geezz what is wrong with him??

 

The page loaded and what I saw sent me to my dark hole of loneliness and despair again. I almost crushed my phone upon seeing the only person that she was following.

 

“YAAAAAAH!!!!!” I screamed in anger, jealousy eating my sane thoughts.

 

“I tried to stop you.” Bae said raising both his hand in the air.

 

“This is not her!!” I rejected the thought of her following only one person and that is none other than KIM JAEJOONG!!!

 

“You haven’t seen her first tweet yet.” Bae said crossing his arms on his chest.

 

 “What do you mean by that? The only tweet that I saw was her tweet to Cheondoong.”

 

“Scroll down….” he mouthed with an evil grin on his face.

 

I did as I was told.

 

Indeed it was Jaejoong.

 

Oh shoot, tell me this is not happening. This is a nightmare. I swear this is a nightmare. Screw the person who told her to go on twitter. I will definitely hire an assassin to kill that person.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

While waiting for my turn to perform on the stage, I silently sat on the chair with my phone in my hands. A few hours after Dara created her twitter account she already gained thousands of followers and instantly became the trending topic. She twitted her friends in the Philippines and started following them including the YG artists after 24 hours.

 

Yeah… she followed me and I am seriously contemplating whether to tweet her or not.

 

Her tweet to Jaejoong became a hot topic among netizens. It had thousands of retweets and likes. It was even the headline in most Entertainment sites and in some news programs.

 

“Aish twitter was never this stressful before!!” I mumbled. Because I was following her I can see all her tweets, even her tweets to her male Filipino friends! The hardest part about it was, I can’t understand a damn thing. I tried using google translate but it just proved to be worthless.

 

I was deep in my misery when a commercial flashed on the TV screen.          

 

NEXT WEEK ON WE GOT MARRIED.

 

My head immediately shot up upon hearing  WE GOT MARRIED.

 

It was showing Jaejoong and Dara sitting on the couch. Dara was using her phone while Jaejoong was sitting close to her peeking at her phone.

 

My blood suddenly boiled up!

 

Jae: We need to have our own house.

 

Dara: I’ve been thinking about that too.

 

Jae: Let’s just use my house.

 

Dara: Okay.

 

END.

 

“What the I totally forgot about that!!!” I exclaimed my face mixed with fear and disbelief. I ran my hand through my hair.

 

“Argghhhhh… I’m going crazy!!!” I screamed.

 

------------------------------------

End of Chapter 13

A/N:

Tada… I am back with one message for you guys…

SEE YOU IN THE VAMPIRE COUPLE’S HOUSE.

BYE.

 

TO MY LOVELY LADIES OF CHAPTER 12

LarhetteBBVIP

daramaegon

Tabii

sujukat

abya01

syasyoo

choi_hyeonji

itsmemarjorie

piggytokki

puchibears

findingfishy

cococream

tabisan16

21bangjulliene

mdtyze

theroyalbiatch

jepoknat

browneyes

tabimuchere

k-pop-obsessed

appleman

jhenky

darahae0416

pookieboo

iellism

lazybumhypocrital

applers498

jaja31

jaennah

Milliondollarbaby21

Xxxgraciechua10

Erika111792

Loveydovey17

nophirstah

myjoyce1986

O-hana

dizzyventura

AlohaYB

Pirates

VictoryUra

shendron

LOVE YAH LADIES ♥

 

[P.S]

Who know how to make a VIDEO TRAILER?? I tried making one but it’s a mess.

 

Help me please??

Thank you ^^

@anjellie_ka