CHAPTER 6 - SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 6

 

“Yah..what’s wrong with you Jiyong-ah!” TOP said tugging my arm.

 

I don’t regret everything that I did. It’s not a thing that I should think first before I act. It’s my nature it’s like a second skin to me. Whenever I see someone with Dara, it’s like an impulse that I get possessive. I easily get jealous and I don’t like sharing what’s mine.

 

“I just want her back hyung…” I said still looking at the direction where I last saw Dara and Jaejoong. That’s the truth. I want her back so badly. So badly that I’d die if I don’t see her. That I’d die if I see her again with another guy.

 

“Hyung.. you can’t do that in front of him and most specially not in front of a camera…” Daesung said clasping his forehead.

 

“We can’t blame hyung,…” Seungri said. “Did you see how close they are already??”

 

Yongbae’s hand met the maknae’s head. .

 

“Awww hyung…what was that for??” he grimaced rubbing the back of his head. The older guy just scoffed.

 

“You’re not helping you know that??” Yongbae went beside me and patted my back. “Ji your act earlier was VERY careless… don’t do that again. You were lucky he didn’t notice anything.”

 

I turned to him with deep pain in my eyes, “But… I just wanted to talk to her…” I explained.

 

“You can’t do that, not in front of him and most of all not in front of WGM camera. Don’t make stupid mistakes.”

 

“Did you see her Bae… did you see her.. she’s smiling to that guy. I can’t bear the thought of her being with another guy.” I said almost in tears.

 

He sighed and patted my back again, “That’s the price you have to pay for neglecting her Ji… that’s the price you have to pay so bear with it for a moment.”

 

“What are you saying? That I should just let her with that guy??” I said in disbelief.

 

“For a moment Ji… that’s what I am saying…”

 

“NO! I can’t do that. You know how much I love her Bae.. of all people you know it!” I exclaimed.

 

“Calm down will ya….”

 

“How could I possibly…. NO!”

 

“Ji…”

 

“Shut the up..I won’t listen to you..I want her back. I need her back and I’d die if I can’t get her back!”

 

And with that I left them.

 

“Ji Yong… …..” they all called.

 

They tried running after me but i already entered the elevator and closed it before they could enter.

 

------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

He had really gone nuts, he’s not thinking properly! How could he act like that in front of Jae and most especially in front of a camera?

 

Stupid lizard….

 

Stupid, stupid lizard….

 

But….

 

.

.

.

.

But… I miss him so bad. He looked rather thin than before. He had dark circles under his eyes, his cheeks are sunken and his skin looked so pale.

 

Was he eating properly??

 

Maybe he was working too hard on his album that he forgot to eat on time.

 

*SIGH*

 

I almost ran into his arms when he showed me our ring and whispered I WANT YOU BACK…

 

I desperately wanted to go back…

 

Desperately..

 

But I need to be strong.. I can’t fall that easy again…

 

He had to learn his lesson.

 

“Dara-sshi…are you okay??” Jae asked, noticing my silence. “You were silent the moment we left the building…”

 

I nearly forgot about Jae.

 

I gave him a weak smile and faked a laugh before saying, “I was just thinking deeply where you will take me…”

 

“Are you that curious??’’

 

I nodded cupping my chin, “Curious as a cat….”

 

He laughed, “Curiosity kills the cat…”

 

“Oh I’m not a cat…” I shook my head with my index finger on my lips.

 

“Yes, because you’re a rabbit… a very cute ssantoki..” he chuckled.

 

“Hopeless..Tss… you’re a person full of surprises..” I hissed at him.

 

“Don’t you love surprises??”

 

“I hate it when I don’t have a clue…”

 

“Don’t worry were near…”

 

He pulled over a curb and parked the car right in front of a house.

My eyes widened upon seeing what is in front of me.

 

“Wwwwwa….wait…” I stopped him from getting out of the car.

 

“HMmm?”

 

“Who’s house is this??”

 

“My house…”

 

“Who’s in there??” I asked nervously.

 

“You’ll find out once we enter…” he jumped out of the car and ran to my side. He opened the door and held out a hand for me.

 

“Come on…”

 

I stared at him for a moment, “I thought were just going to eat out…” I sighed.

 

“Don’t worry..the people in there are nice..they are excited to meet you…”

 

Arggh… I should’ve worn something more formal.

 

“Don’t worry… you’re pretty…”he said as he leaned towards me to unbuckle the seat belt, he then took my hand to help me out.

 

Goodness, what if his family is in there? I didn’t even bring anything!

 

First meeting with his family sounds like a disaster.

 

We walked towards the door and when he was about to put the key in the hole I tugged his shirt.

 

“Wait…don’t you think I should’ve brought something?” I pulled his arm and started walking back to his car. “Let’s go buy something first…”

 

He pulled me back.

 

“Don’t worry…its fine you’ll see.”

 

“But…”

 

He took my hand and enclosed it to his holding it firmly.

 

“Don’t worry…” he assured me.

 

I felt a tiny bit of current when he held my hand but at the same time I felt more at ease. It was not the same warmth that I feel whenever Ji held my hand. Its comfort was something different. I just can’t put a finger on it but surprisingly…… I LIKE HOW IT FEELS.

 

He pushed the door open and the moment we set foot inside the house a loud popping sound was heard. I covered my ears and shut my eyes out of surprise.

 

“Welcome noooooonnaaaaaaa…….” I heard booming male voice with matching whistles and trumpets.

 

WHAT THE…

 

I slowly cracked my eyes open, peeking on one eye I saw two guys looking at me with wide smile on their face.

 

“I think we scared her…” the guy with black hair muttered with his trumpet still hovering in front of his mouth.

 

“Yah.. I told you..don’t use that trumpet of yours. That’s too loud it almost broke my eardrums..” said the guy with light brown hair while rubbing his ears.

 

“Yah.. Junsu… Yoochun.. you scared your sister in law…” Jaejoong spat at them like reprimanding his younger brothers. I fully opened my eyes and I was surprised to see two gorgeous men smiling cheekily at me.

 

Holy potato… that’s Junsu and Yoochun!!

 

“Sorry if they scare you…” Jae said tapping my shoulders.

 

I just smiled at him, “Don’t worry..they were…..” I looked at them and they gave me one of their best gummy smiles. “They were cute….”

 

They looked really happy,

 

“Hello noona… it’s nice to meet you finally…” Yoochun said holding out his hand, “….I mean meeting you as our sister in law…”

 

I took his hand and shook it, “Nice to meet you too brothers in law…”

 

“Junsu…” Junsu introduced himself.

 

“Hi…” I shook his hand too but he didn’t let go of it immediately. He shook it rather longer than it should be.

 

“Yah…” Jae hit Junsu’s hand that made the younger guy flinch in pain. “…that’s my wife’s hand!”

 

Junsu just laughed at him then he turned to me.

 

“He’s a very jealous guy at times..so bear with him neh noona??” he playfully nudged Jaejoong while looking at me.

 

“He already told me that…”

 

“I swear he is really something noona…”

 

“Yah! JUNSU!!” Jae screamed in anger.

 

“See…”Junsu laughed harder.

 

“Aish…” Jae muttered. “Shoo… move away from my wife…” he shooed them while surrounding me with his arms. I laughed at their silliness, boys will be boys.

 

Jaejoong led me to the white sofa near the window and asked me to seat patiently while they prepare the food. I scanned the room. He said he leaves here alone –it’s a little big for him to be leaving alone. I wonder, were supposed to get a house of our own right? Will this be our house??

 

I blushed.

 

Nah… too early to be thinking of those things.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Noona..do you know what Jae is scared of the most??” Junsu asked in the middle of chewing his food. I gulped the entire content of my glass before answering his question.

 

“What is it??” I eagerly asked.

 

“Cockroach.” He said wiggling his eyebrows at me. “He’s reeeeeaaaaaaally scared of cockroach.”

 

I heard Jaejoong cough like he was choking.

 

“Is that true Jaejoong-sshi??” I asked him.

 

He drank a full glass of water, “Of course not!” he glared at Junsu. “Who said I’m scared of cockroach??”

 

Junsu shrugged his shoulders, “Maybe you’re not anymore…” he smiled slyly.

 

“It’s okay if you’re scared of cockroach…” I told him.

 

He just gave me horrified look, “I am not scared of that dirty tiny crawling thing…”

 

“He’s obsessed with cleanliness…” Yoochun whispered.

 

“I’m not.. I just want everything organized…” he defended.

 

“Yeah.. if you see one thing that is not in its proper place you’ll go berserk and will start nagging at us..” Yoochun raised his eyebrow at him.

 

My eyes widened upon hearing the information. OMG, I should be careful with things or else he will nag at me. Jae saw my expression,

 

“Yah!! Stop feeding her wrong information. Dara-sshi… they are overreacting at things.”

 

I smiled slightly, “Ahh..yeah..”

 

Jae looked devastated then he turned to his group mates.

 

“Yah!! Look at what you did… she’s scared of me now…” he scolded the two but the two acted like they didn’t care and laughed.

 

“Noona..don’t worry… maybe some of it are true but Jae is really romantic…” Junsu said.

 

“His dream is to go to Han Gang River and hold his girlfriends hand….” Yoochun followed.

 

“Really?? We’ve been to Han Gang already….” I said. The two smiled at each other and wiggled their eyebrows –like they are sending each other weird messages through that. I wonder what the wiggling of the eyebrows meant. I should ask Jaejoong later.

 

They grinned at me then threw Jaejoong knowing glances.

 

“Oh… I forgot the dessert in the kitchen.” He said without looking at me then he stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

Well, that was weird.

 

I was busy with my meal when my phone suddenly beeped. I checked who texted and to my surprise it’s the….

 

1 message received…..

>>LIZARD<<

 

I looked up to check Junsu and Yoochun if they are looking.They were busy chatting and eating. I looked back to the kitchen where Jaejoong went and it seems like it’ll take a couple of minutes before he can go back.

 

I opened the message under the table.

               

I’ll wait for you…at the same place… no matter how long…I will wait…please come…please?

 

I felt my heart being pierced again by thousands of needles. It was so painful that I can’t almost breathe.

 

JI….

 

My heart suddenly yearned for him..

 

JI…

 

My heart kept calling his name…

 

I’m losing it again…

 

Damn it…I don’t know what to do…

 

“Dara-sshi..are you okay??” I heard jaejoong’s voice. I quickly slid my phone back in my pocket.

 

“Yeah I’m fine..” I smiled up at him. “ooh…that chocolate cake looks delicious!!” I said faking a laugh while looking at the cake in his hand.

 

“Woot woot..dessert!!” Junsu and Yoochun cheered. I laughed and cheered with them half heartedly. Honestly my thoughts are not with them. My thoughts are flying somewhere far.

 

 It’s been awhile since I went there…

 

Should I go or should I not?

 

---------------------------------

End of chapter 6

 

Ooof ooff oofff…my heart is aching for this two.. T_T Did you feel that yearning for each other?? Arggghhh… I’m starting to lose my control over this fic!!

 

Thanks to:

myjoyce1986, sujukat, BJVIP4ever, BBlover12, advfanatic, jepoknat, iamjennielee, Paulineflores, bijabbers, dizzyventura, lyusdr, yuno1234, Tabimuchere, Alone18, kpoplover123098, blue_rogue, VictoryUra, roxiojojo, jagiya0110, kathypufi, butterfinger, Rawr_Tabi, Dariaheart21, x0xlilpunkx0x, kwinna, aktf_lola97, Jaennah, cherrymint, michirugin99, roxijojo, belleblas, amership, K-pop-obsessed, choi_hyeonji, abya01, heebcullenli, insaned28, Crazy4dara, kjll9922, yamapi4ever, chic_chick, -MilkMelody-, darahae0416, sydneymarie, iamjennielee, kathypufi, iamsheymaldita, itsmemarjorie, crunchypink, o-hana, myjane07,

 

i love yah guys!! mwuaaaaahhh!! 

COMMENT PLEASE AND SUBSCRIBE…

IF YOU’RE A LITTLE KINDER.. PLEASE UPVOTE IT NEH??

THANK YOU!! ^^

@anjellie_ka