CHAPTER 4

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 4

 

DARA’S POV:

 

I the side of the bed. Still feeling uncomfortable, I the other side of the bed. Still not feeling good I plopped face down on the bed.

 

ARRRRRGHHHHHH…..

 

I screamed.

 

I glanced at my phone again but still no message from him.

 

“Yah! Kwon Ji Yong… you didn’t even bother to text me after watching the broadcast?” I snarled at my phone.

 

Poor phone if only it can fight back. I threw it across the bed and lay down again.

 

I pulled tam-tammie, “Your appa doesn’t care about me anymore….” I shook Tammie in front of me. “That dork! I don’t care about him anymore too!!”

 

I exhaled loudly.

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

“Who’s there??” I called out not bothering to stand up and open the door.

 

The door opened slightly revealing Minji’s head.

 

“Eonnie…” she said smiling at me.

 

“Ummmm Minji-ah…” I got up from bed.

 

“Eonnie…” another head appeared on top of Minji’s head.

 

I was startled, “Aiyoo CL-roo….”

 

“Dara-ah!!!” Bommie opened the door widely making Minji and CL fall on the floor.

 

“Oopsie…..”  she smiled apologetically to them while giving them peace sign.

 

CL rubs her hips, “Aiyooo eonnie… I told you not to do that….” she complained.

 

“I got excited…” Bom replied while biting her nails.

 

“Eonnie… you’re heavy….” Minji cried who is under CL.

 

“Omo… mian Minji-ah…” CL quickly got up and helped Minji to stand.

 

What’s happening??

 

It’s not usual to see them awake this early in the morning specially Park Bom. I stood up from my bed with hands on my waist, “Yah…what’s the meaning of this??”

 

They all turned to me and before I could even react they are already surrounding me with their arms around me in a hug.

 

“Aiyoo.. Eonnie were so happy for you….” they said in chorus while jumping up and down.

 

“What happened to your date??” Bom quickly asked.

 

“Was he really that handsome up close... I mean really, really close??” CL asked.

 

“More handsome than Se7en oppa??” Minji beamed at me.

 

They were all talking at the same time that every time I try to answer the first question the other one throws another question that I ended up not being able to answer any of it.

 

“Pfffffftttt….wait…..” I screamed.

 

They all stopped jumping and stared at me.

 

“Aigoo… I can’t answer your questions when you’re all talking at the same time.” I breathed loudly. I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs. “Now shoot…what do you want to know??”

 

They were about to open their mouth but I stopped them.

 

“One at a time….” I said calmly.

 

Bom raised her hands, “Me first!!” she said eagerly.

 

“Umm eonnie…” I looked at her.

 

“Where did you go next??” she asked squealing.

 

“Eo you didn’t watch??” I asked.

 

She sat down beside me, “Of course we did but they cut it for episode 2 so we want a sneak peek of the next episode from you…” she winked at me.

 

“No.. no .. no…. I don’t want a sneak peek.. I want the full episode without cuts…” Minji wailed.

 

CL raised her hand, “Me too..full episode view of JAEDARA moment…” she said almost jumping from giddiness.

 

“Whoa… JAEDARA??” I was surprised that we have couple name already.

 

“That’s what they call you two… the God and Goddess couple.. Aiyooo soo pretty….” Bom clasped her hands in front of her squealing madly.

 

“You two really look great eonnie…” Minji said.

 

CL jumped on my bed and hugged me on the waist, “Aigooo… my hubby already has a husband…” she pouted at me.

 

“Aiyoo CL-roo….” I hugged her back.

 

Bom pulled us apart, “Ahhhh..stop that nonsense and tell us about your date palli…”

 

“Ah yes about the date tell us now…” CL said pulling away from me.

 

Minji joined us on my bed.

 

I looked at them –they are all giving me eager looks waiting for my story.

 

 I took a deep breath before I started telling them what happened after the ferry’s wheel ride.

 

------------------------------

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jaejoong pulled my hand gently tugging me from my wrist. I thought he was going to hold my hand but he did not. Too early for a holding hands eh??

 

I still have Jae’s coat on me as we walk towards the parking lot. He unlocked his car and opened it for me. I sat on the passenger’s seat and waited for him as he runs to the other side of the car.

 

“Where are we going??” I asked him.

 

He turned his head slightly to my direction, “That’s a secret…”

 

I tried to suppress my laugh, “Just a clue….” I pressed in.

 

He turned his head to me with a big smile, “That’s a secret….”

 

I covered my mouth as I laugh, “Okay.. okay….”

 

We were driving along the dark streets of Seoul when suddenly he pulled over on a curve.

 

“Eo…what’s wrong..??” I asked him.

 

He pulled something from the compartment of his car

 

“Handkerchief??” I was confused.

 

“Close your eyes….” he ordered me.

 

“Wae??” I was a bit hesitant.

 

“Just close your eyes…”

 

“Wae??” I asked again.

 

“It’s a surprise…” he said eagerly.

 

I stared at the handkerchief for a moment.

 

What is he planning to do??

 

“This is part of the surprise,” his tone was reassuring. I blinked at him, do I have the reason to trust him??

 

I’ll think about it for a moment.

 

“Okay…” I found myself answering.

 

Waah..that was fast!!

 

He leaned forward to me careful enough not to cause too much skinship. He gently placed the handkerchief over my eyes then he tied it at the back of my head to secure it.

 

“Done, now wait for a second…”

 

I felt the car moved and again. I waited patiently for what’s going to happen next.

.

.

.

.

The car halted to a stop after a few minutes. I heard him ruffling through his compartment again. I want to ask him what he is doing but it will just spoil the fun so I kept my mouth shut. I heard him unbuckle his seatbelt and in seconds the door to my side opened.

 

“Wait, don’t move yet….” I heard him say.

 

I felt the cold breeze as he left the car door open.

 

What did he prepare??

 

This is getting more exciting.

 

“Are you ready??” I heard him say again.

 

“I don’t know..” I laugh lightly.

 

“Aiyoo…” he chuckled as he helped me get out of the car.

 

He held my shoulders to support me and guided me as we walk.

 

“Where are we going??” I asked.

 

“It’s a secret…”

 

I rub my cold hands with each other, “Ahh.. this is stressful…”

 

“Aha..don’t be…” he laughed.

 

“Is it still far??”

 

“Aniyo..were here already…”

 

“Really??”

 

I turn my head slightly to him but he stopped my head.

 

“Ah no..just look straight arasseo??”

 

“Remove my blind fold first….’’ I said. I was eager to see his surprise.

 

“Whoa very impatient, but promise me, don’t open your eyes until I tell you to do so…”

 

I nodded vigorously, “Arasseo…”

 

He removed his hands from my shoulders and I felt it go on the back of my head fumbling with the knot of the blind fold. I felt it loosen but he didn’t remove it yet.

 

“Don’t cheat…” he warned me.

 

“I will not…” I cried.

 

I shut my eyes tightly then I felt the blind fold being removed.

 

“In the count of three open your eyes okay??” he instructed.

 

I nodded as a response.

 

“One….” He started counting.

 

“Two…”

 

“Three….”

 

I opened my eyes but I can’t see anything.

 

My eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, “I can’t see anything it’s so dark….” I wailed.

 

“Wait…” he said from behind me.

 

He flicked his fingers and then suddenly bright colors started to pour from the bridge in front of me.

 

Banpo-Bridge-in-Seoul-2.jpg

 

That’s when I realized that I am in front of Banpo Bridge!!

 

“Uwaaaa…” a loud gasp escaped from my lips, mesmerized by the wonderful parade of colors in front of me.

 

The bridge is sparkling with different colors as fountains shoot beautiful colors towards the river.

 

I’ve seen Banpo Bridge’s fountain show before but it’s even more beautiful now knowing that someone prepared it for me.

 

“Wooohhh…unbelievable…” I breathe in utter amazement.

 

“You like it??” he asked smiling beside me.

 

“Neh… I really, really like it…” I glanced at him.

 

“Wow…” I uttered again, too amazed and too touched. Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now.

 

I heard him chuckle lightly beside me.

 

“Aren’t you hungry??” he asked.

 

“This made me hungry…” I replied smiling widely at him.

 

He laughed again, “I prepared a dinner for us….” He motioned towards the table on our side.

 

Whoa!! He even prepared at table for us in front of the river.

 

“We can eat while watching the fountain show…” he winked at me.

 

We walked towards the table and being the gentleman that he is, he pulled my chair allowing me to seat first before he strode handsomely to the other side of the table.

 

A waiter approached us and settled the food that he prepared on the table.

 

I was awed –his preparation for this night was just too much!!

 

Another waiter approached us carrying a bottle of wine. He poured our glasses a good amount of it before he settled it in the bucket of ice on the table.

 

“Let’s celebrate for our marriage….” He said in a cheery voice raising his glass in front of me.

 

I raised my glass too, “For our marriage…”

 

We clanked our glasses and took a sip of our wine.

 

“I want to know more about you…” he said as we started to eat.

 

“Me too,…” I said shyly.

 

“We’ll get to know more about each other as time goes by…” he said taking a bite of his pasta.

 

“I’m a bit worried….” I said glancing at him.

 

“Worried about what?”

 

I placed my spoon and fork on the side of my plate, “You prepared a lot for this date I don’t think I can pull off something as grand as this for you…”

 

He smiled at me, “Aigoo… males are the one who should be doing these things for their girl…”

 

THEIR GIRL??

 

Same as..

 

HIS GIRL….

 

Me as HIS girl.

 

I blushed deeply.

 

“But I am a person who wants to pull surprises for the person I love too….” I found myself saying.

 

He covered his face trying to suppress a giggle but to no avail –he giggled like a madman.

 

He was so cute that I chuckle lightly.

 

“Omo…” he mumbles covering his red face with his hands. “Please… I would look forward for your surprises.” He bowed slightly at me.

 

I bowed too, “I would try my best…”

 

 “Jae….” I was about to ask him something but the mention of his name stopped me. Aigoo he told me to use the pet name but I am still not used to it. Eotteokke??

 

“Mm..Mmmy…” I tried to call him in his pet name. “Mmmm…mmmy…”

 

He was looking eagerly at me waiting for me to say it.

 

I blushed deeply that the only thing I can do is cover my face with my hands.

 

“Aigoo….” I covered my face out of embarrassment. “Eotteoke….can I just call you Jaejoong-sshi just for now… it’s still too early and I am really having a hard time….” I shyly said.

 

He looked a bit disappointed.

 

He exhaled loudly with a frown, “Okay..but just for now…”

 

I was happy that he was very considerate.

 

I leaned forward on the table, “Omo…my husband is the best!!” I cheered.

 

His frown was replaced by a smile, “Aigoo…and my wife is very cute….”

 

“You still need to do a lot of things tomorrow right??" Jae asked me.

 

"Uhmm..yeah... were preparing for our concert so our schedule is really full..."

 

"I see...then I shouldn't keep you longer.. you need to rest..." he said sweetly.

 

"Uhmmm..." I nodded. “Let’s take picture first as a remembrance...” I took out my phone from my purse.

 

“That’s a very good idea...”

 

I raised my phone and he leaned closer to me, our cheeks almost touching.

 

“1....2....3.....”

 

We looked at the picture and I was stunned when I saw it.

 

What the.....

 

I laughed out loud,  I was doing my popular nose scrunching while sticking my tongue out pose while he was doing an over y lip pout pose with his eyes closed.

 

“Wow this looks perfect...we have good chemistry in selcas...” he commented while rubbing his chin.

 

I laughed more, “This is totally cute....” I said.

 

“One more..one more, my phone this time...” he pulled out his phone. “Let’s do a sweet pose this time....” he grinned at me.

 

“How to??” I asked.

 

He pulled me from my shoulders so that I am really, really close to him. He leaned down so that our face is at the same level.

 

“Lean closer to me and don’t look awkward..” he instructed.

 

I did as I was told –I leaned closer that we can almost exchange faces.

 

“That’s good.. now 1.....2.....3...smile...”

 

There were a few flashes before we pulled away from each other to look at the picture.

 

I was amazed to see how perfectly he captures our picture.

 

Wow...this guy is a selca pro.

 

“Love it...” he said still looking at the picture.

 

“Me too...” I said.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“kYAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I had to cover my ears as the three jumps and screams out of giddiness.

 

“Omo..omo… omo…. I need air I can’t breathe….” says Bom while fanning her face with her hands.

 

“That was totally sweet eonnie…” says Minji while hugging my pillow.

 

“Aigoo.. I envy you eonnie…..” says CL.

 

“The banpo bridge part was freakin awesome…how was he able to do that??” says Bom recovering from the giddiness overload.

 

“I ask him about that and he said that he only asked the operators to turn it off for a few minutes until we arrive..he said he has quite a few connections.” I explained.

 

I am giddy too remembering the event last night.

 

I was just in total awe about everything.

 

DING DONG…

 

DING DONG…

 

We heard the doorbell rang, “It’s too early…who could it be??” I asked the girls.

 

They just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“I don’t know… maybe Ji Yong rushed here because of the broadcast..hahahha” Bom laughed.

 

“It could be…” says CL.

 

“I will check it…” Minji jumps out of my bed and runs to answer the door.

 

We were all silent while waiting for Minji to come back.

 

The doorbell kept ringing that made us wonder why Minji is not opening it yet?? The doorbell stopped, then Minji came rushing back inside my room.

 

“Eonnie…..” she cried upon entering my room. I don’t know how to explain her expression. She seemed shock but her lips were curled into a half smile.

 

“What is it Minji-ah??” I asked her.

 

She pulled me from my bed, “Come hurry up someone’s looking for you…”

 

Before I knew it she was already dragging me outside my room, I look back to CL and Bom but both of them seem to be clueless too.

 

“What is it Minji-ah…what are you doing??” Bom and CL called out.

 

She let go of my hand upon arriving at the living room.

 

“What’s happ……” I trailed upon seeing the person standing in front of the door.

 

Oh my God....

 

“Good morning everyone… good morning Dara-sshi…” Jae stood handsomely in front of the door with an awkward smile on his face.

 

“Omo…” a gasp escaped my lips.

“Waah…” Bom and CL shrieked.

 

----------------------------------------

End of chapter 4

A/N:

A very long update, I can’t wait to put more JAEDARA moments in this fic.

While I was watching TEUKSORA and WOOJUNG couple in WGM I kept imagining what if it’s DARA who is in WGM.

Ahhhhh.. I need to organize my thoughts because my brain is really mushy.

Thanks to:

myjoyce1986, sujukat, BJVIP4ever, BBlover12, advfanatic, jepoknat, iamjennielee, Paulineflores, bijabbers, dizzyventura, lyusdr, yuno1234, Tabimuchere, Alone18, kpoplover123098, blue_rogue, VictoryUra, roxiojojo, jagiya0110, kathypufi, butterfinger, Rawr_Tabi, Dariaheart21, x0xlilpunkx0x, kwinna, aktf_lola97, Jaennah, cherrymint, michirugin99, roxijojo, belleblas, amership, K-pop-obsessed

COMMENT if you love this neh??

SUBSCRIBE too, please??

@anjellie_ka