CHAPTER 16 - BROTHERS-IN-LAW

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 16

 

NOTE: IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE IT. I UPDATED WITH TWO CHAPTERS SO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAP ^^

 

DARA’S POV:

 

“Yeoboo…in a few days I’ll be going to Japan.” I said as I was putting some of my clothes in the closet. I only brought a few clothes since I will barely stay in the house because of our tour. He’s sitting on the bed his legs crossed watching me.

 

“How long will you be gone??” he asked his voice a bit sad.

 

“Two weeks?” I answered. He was silent. I put my shirts neatly on the drawers and closed it. I stood up and joined him on the bed sitting across to him.

 

“Will you miss me??” I asked.

 

He nods. His lips curled downward in a frown.

 

“Really??” I continued narrowing my eyes at him.

 

He nods again. “A lot.” He said. I smiled at his response. My husband is the most adorable thing in the whole world.

 

“It’s our first day here in our official VAMPIRE COUPLE HOUSE you have to cook for me.” I said.

 

He smiled brightly enough to make me blind. “What do you want??” He asked suddenly excited.

 

I tapped my index finger on my lips… “Tteokbokki… bibimbap…japchae… I want all your specialties!!” I beamed at him. He laughed.

 

“Aye aye captain!” he saluted at me. Oh my how can being married be this fun? He stood up and he helped me get off the bed.

 

We decided not to go out today since this is our first day in our house. Jae said he will cook foods enough to make me fat in one day. Oh yeah screw diet! Ssabunim will definitely kill me. Kyaaah… I can already imagine him screaming “Two hours on the treadmill!!” kekeke…

 

We also wore our couple pajamas. He was so excited about it that he was the one who chose what to wear first from the bunch of pajamas that we –I mean, HE bought. We wore white long sleeved pajamas with broken heart on the side. The sales lady said that we need to seat really, really close together to form the heart. Upon hearing it Jae immediately bought it.  So silly. ^^

 

 

“Yeobooo don’t stare at me like that..it’s bothering me…” he said. I blinked a couple of times and that’s when I notice that I was staring at him while he is cutting some vegetables. I blushed but I hid it by saying….

 

“Ahhhh… can’t help it. My husband looks so handsome in apron.”

 

I saw him blush by the compliment. “Tss….” He hissed at me. “Please get the radish inside the refrigerator.”

 

“Copy that…” I squealed. I run to the refrigerator to get the radish. Our pictures are posted on the refrigerator door. It’s also his idea to post our pictures there. He even bought a Polaroid camera for that. I looked at it for a moment. He sure is a selca king. He looks so good in any angles!! How can that be humanely possible? I shook my head.

 

I brought to him the radish that he asked. I leaned forward propping my elbows on the table and resting my chin on my open palms. I watch him carefully mix the stew like a pro chef. My eyes roamed his face, his jaw is sharp and manly while his nose is pointed and well sculpted. His lips are red from his constant biting and his lashes are longer than mine. Aww…is he human?? His features are definitely not human’s features.

 

“Ahh… yeoboo….don’t stare….” he wailed.

 

“Why can’t I?” I pouted.

 

“Can’t you see. My ears are all red..”  He points his ears. I look at it and yes its red indeed. I smiled.

 

“How’d you know??” I asked.

 

“I can feel it….” he answered.

 

“So I can’t stare at my husband now?” I pouted.

 

“You can when I am asleep..” he grinned.

 

“Tss…” I hissed punching him on the arm.

 

“Aww…” he grimaced. “Yeobo…” he said narrowing his eyes at me. I saw him open the faucet and I sensed what he’s about to do. I immediately stood straight. I was about to run away when he pulled me by the waist trapping me in his arm and sprinkled water on my face. I struggle in his arms but he’s too strong. Then I saw the flour on the table I reached out to it and grab a handful. I threw flour on his face; some of it might have caught his eye making him loosen his grip on me.

 

I took advantage of it and slip away.

 

“Ah… not fair…” he screamed his hands covering his eyes. I suddenly got worried. I hurriedly went near him to check his eyes.

 

I took his face in my hands, “Did the flour get in your eyes??” I asked worriedly. “Don’t cover it..let me see…” I said. Then….. I saw him smile.

 

“Got yah!!” he exclaimed his arms automatically wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him and locking me in his arms again.

 

“What… you fooled me? Ahhh… this is not fair!!” I wailed hitting him lightly on the chest but he just laughed at me. I tried my best to escape but he was just too strong. We were bickering when we heard someone’s voice.

 

“Uhmmmm….excuse me…..”

 

We stopped and we both look at the direction of the voice. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who it was.

 

“Uhmmm….sorry to bother you noona… but…. ah…. Uhmmm…” Daesung stuttered while scratching the back of his head with his right hand and pointing at the open door with his left. “We rang the doorbell but it looks like it’s broken…..and… and… the door is half open so…… so….. uhmmm…we….went in.” he ended bowing his head. “I’m sorry for bothering you and your husband noona.”

 

My brain froze seeing Daesung. Is this hallucination or what? He can’t be possibly here in our house right in front of us right at this very moment. I blinked repeatedly wishing that this is just a dream.

 

“Seems like we’re disturbing you.” came another voice that’s very familiar to me.

 

My eyes turned to the smirking dragon his arms tightly folded on his chest and eyes piercing at us dangerously. The stare was fierce and strong, enough to bore a hole in our head. That’s when I notice our position. Jae and I suddenly became conscious. He immediately let go of me while I stood one giant step far from him.

 

“Oh hi…” Jae started awkwardly well aware of Jiyong’s piercing stares. Aish… why does he have to catch us in an awkward situation? I mentally cursed.. damn… I don’t care, he’ll see it in broadcast sooner or later.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

Yongbae stepped forward and raised a box of cake. “Uhm…we came here to visit.” He said then he looked at Jae. “You asked us to visit right….uhm…. brother-in-law?”

 

Jae suddenly smiled. “Oh yes, I forgot. I’m really sorry…” Jae wiped his hand on the apron and immediately pulled me towards Daesung, YOngbae and the lizard to greet them.

 

“Welcome to our house…” he greeted them. “Luckily I cooked a lot of food today.” Jae smiled at them. Daesung smiled brightly at him too.

 

“Food?? Thank you brother-in-law…” Daesung responds all bright and happy.

 

“Oh so that’s why you are wearing an apron…” Jiyong said cockily looking at the pink strawberry printed apron that Jae is wearing. I glared at him.

 

“Ah.. this… yes….” Jae replied. He fumbled for the knots of the apron behind him but he seems to be having a hard time untying it.

 

“Come here… let me….” I motioned Jae to turn his back on me so I can untie his apron. From the corner of my eyes I saw Jiyong sending deadly glares at me. Tss…

 

WHO TOLD YOU TO COME HERE? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO SEE BUT STILL YOU DARED TO COME.

 

IT’S YOU’RE FAULT. NOW DIE IN JEALOUSY!! I smirked.

 

“Done..” I tapped Jae’s shoulder.

 

“Thank you yeoboo” Jae answered. He removed his apron and tossed it on the counter. “Come on let’s sit in the living room.” He told them but there was no response. They were just staring at us scanning us from head to toe. What’s the matter with them?

 

“Yah… why did you leave us…..” came another voice from the door. Jae and I turned our head to the direction of the voice and there we saw SEUNGRI & TOP. Great even Seungri’s here.

 

“Eo…” TOP stopped as soon as he saw us. There was an unreadable expression on his face. Seriously, what is wrong with these people?!

 

“What in the world are you two wearing!!” Seungri exclaimed pointing at us breaking the silence. “What the hell it’s only 3 in the afternoon and you’re already wearing pajamas!” then he erupted in a thunderous laughter.

 

I can see Yongbae and Daesung miserably trying to stop their self from laughing while Jiyong just stayed rooted on his spot staring at us.

 

“Jae jae… I din’t know that you are this cheesy…” TOP said.

 

Jae just smiled at him, “Yeah… look at my wife. How can you not be?” He looked down at me and smiled. I heard loud gasps from our audience. Well… Jae, what am I going to do with you? I blushed and playfully hit his chest.

 

“Tss…” I hissed at him then I turned to the five guys in front of us. “Yah!! You didn’t even give us a notice that you’re going to come!” I scold them. “You can stay in the living room while we fix ourselves first.” I said while pushing Yongbae and Daesung towards the living room.

 

“Fix yourself?” Jiyong finally spoke still looking dazed.

 

“Ah..yes because of the flour on my hair and her hands….” Jae answered showing them the flour on his hair. He gently wipes the flour on my cheeks and smiled.

 

“Yes…FIX OURSELF IN OUR ROOM. Now shoo..and go in the living room. WE……… NEED…… P.R.I.V.A.C.Y.”  I said. Jiyong’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Oh sweet… sweet revenge… this is happiness at its finest.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

Dara told us to seat and wait while they fix their self. But I can’t stay put in one corner, my curiosity is overpowering me! I stood up and walked towards the other side of the room.

 

“Hyung…where are you going??” Daesung asked suddenly alarmed.

 

“You can’t possibly barge in their room!” Yongbae whispered while scanning the room for some cameras.

 

“Jiyong-ah…. I know you are jealous but please get a hold of your emotions…” TOP hyung said.

 

“What? Jealous…wtf….who…” I started but got cut by our maknae.

 

“Hyung… their room is still a private place for married couples you can’t go in there and disturb whatever they are doing there!” Seungri exclaimed lowly.

 

“Yah! What do you mean by ‘whatever they are doing there?’ huh….” My hands found its way to Seungri’s throat. Seriously I can break this maknae’s neck if ever a wrong word slips out from his mouth.

 

“I mean..no…they are not doing anything… of course….why would they?” he stammered in fear.

 

I let go of his neck and runs my hand through my hair. Damn, they can’t do that right? It’s still a show. This is not real. They can’t do that right? They can’t right? Or they can? What??? Argggh… I’m going to kill that Kim Jaejoong!!

 

“Jiyong-ah..did you forget that there are camera’s installed all over the house. Get a hold of yourself. I know you’re jealous….”

 

“Who’s jealous?? Me?? I am not jealous? I just want to explore the house then all of you jumped up on me telling me weird stuffs!” I retorted.

 

They just stared at me.

 

“What??” I snarled at them.

 

TOP hyung sat back on the couch, “Whatever…” he said sarcastically. The rest did the same thing.

 

“Go on… Jiyong-ah, do whatever you want. It will be broadcasted anyways…” Yongbae said with his hands shooing me away. My shoulders slumped in defeat. I will never win against them.

 

-----------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Dara and Jaejoong went out of the room after a couple of minutes. Wait.. they still did not change their clothes? I thought they are going to fix themselves? They are still wearing those hilarious red and black pajamas with hearts broken in half on the side. Tss... ridiculous.

“We’ll just prepare the table so we can eat already…” Jaejoong said smiling at us. Damn it. I hate how handsome he is.

“Don’t worry brother-in-law… we can wait.” Yongbae answered. My brows rose when I heard him call Jaejoong brother –in-law. What’s wrong with him? Did he already change side? Is he on Jaejoong’s side now? Dong Yongbae…you traitor!!

 

“Oh.. I feel so flattered with you guys calling me brother-in-law… if you want you can just call me hyung.” He suggested shyly.

 

You wish!! I mentally screamed. In my head the scene of Jaejoong being beaten by me a couple of times is playing over and over. If only thoughts could kill he’s already in the morgue by now.

 

“Oh.. I think calling you hyung is awesome…” Seungri said in glee. He stood up and bowed at him, “Thank you for the warm welcome hyung…please take good care of our noona.”

 

Jaejoong laughed covering his mouth with the back of his hand. He seems flattered.

 

“Oh…thank you so much.” He bowed slightly at him too.

 

Seungri, you’re dead meat! Wait till we get home. I looked at Dara beside him. She was laughing too, I think she’s enjoying this whole marriage thing. She’s even so comfortable around Jaejoong.

 

Baby…why are you doing this to me? Did I hurt you that bad?

 

“Yeobo…you stay with them while I prepare the table…” Jaejoong told Dara.

 

“No…I’ll help you…” Dara objected.

 

“But they….”

 

“No buts…  I should be the one preparing the table because I am the wife…” Dara insisted cutting Jaejoong off. Jaejoong stared at her for a moment, thinking. Dara just stared back at him not backing out.

 

“Fine.” Jaejoong gave up.

 

I was a bit disappointed, I wish Dara would stay with us than to help him prepare in the kitchen. They told us to wait for a few minutes as they prepare the table. My members seem to be having fun. Yeah they are the only one enjoying this. Why did I even suggest on going here. I let out a loud sigh.

 

From the kitchen I can hear them laughing together with the clanking of spoon and forks. Sometimes they sound like fighting over something but most of the time just teasing each other. I remember the days when we were like that. Fighting in the kitchen while concocting something poisonous which we call, “OUR SPECIAL DISH’’.

 

I can’t help but smile whenever I remember the time when Seungri almost died when we fed him with the omurice that we cooked. We didn’t know that wasabi paste mixed with catsup tastes like hell. And we also thought that we can put anything in the omurice, including bitter gourd. We both love bitter gourd tho. Hehehe… that’s how bad we are in the kitchen.    

                                                               

“Food is ready… come here….” Dara called out from the kitchen. We all stood up and went to the kitchen. There we saw Dara and Jaejoong standing side by side. Damn… seriously they even have couple aprons! I shiver at the sight of Jaejoong wearing that strawberry printed pink apron again. Such an EYESORE!!

 

We all took our places and sat down. I look at the food in front of us. There is a lot of food on the table. Do they know that we’re coming? Anyways the food looks tempting….wait….. DARA is a noob in the kitchen. Did she cook this?

 

“I hope there’s nothing poisonous here….” I said looking straightly at Dara. She understood what I meant and she immediately frowned.

 

“Don’t worry.. I did not cook that.” She retaliates.

 

“Oh thank heavens!!!” Seungri screamed his head tilted up, eyes closed as if a miracle happened.

 

“What do you mean by that huh??” Dara eyed him. Seungri just grinned at him.

 

“Hyung…..” Seungri excitedly turned to Jaejoong. “….do you know that I almost died when noona fed me with the omurice that she and ji….” Seungri trailed realizing what’s about to spill from his uncontrollable mouth.

 

Dara and I glared at him the moment he started speaking. I wanna stitch his mouth shut. Seriously he has no control over it. His mouth has a mind of its own!

 

“Omurice that she and…..??? And what?” Jaejoong asked. Looking at him then at Dara. Dara seems like she’s about to have a seizure.

 

“Ahm…he means the Omurice that Dara noona and Jimin noona cooked….” I said trying to cover him. Who the fck is Jimin noona?? That’s the first name that popped in my head.

 

“Ah yes… yes….Jimin noona..the noona… stylist noona….” Seungri followed sweat forming on his forehead.

 

“Oh…don’t worry you won’t die. I cooked all the food.” He looked at Dara beside him and smiled then he placed his arm around Dara’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him. “Dara-ah… asked me to cook for her today. She will be leaving for Japan in a few days that’s why I prepared a feast for her.”

 

Dara smiled back at him. I the fork on the table is tempting me to cut Jaejoong’s arm with it. Gaaahh…I HATE THIS.

 

“Let’s just eat….I have a schedule later.”  I said taking the chopstick on the table.

 

“Ah..yeah.. you’re promoting your album at the moment. I heard Dara-ah is a big fan of yours. The playlist in her car is all your songs.” He said.

 

I almost dropped my chopsticks when I heard him say that. Then a creepy smile crept on my face. Huh… you saw that, good for you. I nodded mentally.

 

“Ah yeah… Do you know that I was noona’s ideal type??” I boasted. Dara was giving me deadly glares.

 

“Yup… I’m jealous…” he said.

 

“Oh no. Don’t be… he’s not my ideal type anymore.” Dara squeezed in.

 

“Then who’s your ideal type now? Me?” Top hyung butted in.

 

“In your dreams hyung….” Jaejoong answered.

 

“Saranghaeyo….” TOP hyung replied and they both laughed. Ugh.. TOP hyung I really can’t understand you!

 

“Okay kids enough of the bantering.. let’s all eat now. I’m starving.” Yongbae said. I don’t feel like eating. I wanna puke!

 

Seungri immediately digs in to the meals in front of him taking as much food as possible while TOP hyung is leisurely munching bibimbap. In front of me, Jaejoong is placing all kinds of food on Dara’s plate while saying.

 

“Yeoboo your too thin you have to eat a lot….here you need this blah…..blahh  blaaah” 

 

“By the way noona…you can go with us on the way back to the building…” Taeyang said after gulping the entire content of his glass.

 

“Oh that won’t be necessary….” Jaejoong said.

 

“Yes, coz I will be staying here for the night.” Dara continued. I choked on the rice that I just scooped into my mouth. I was coughing miserably trying to fight for my dear life.

 

WTF, tell me she’s just joking about staying here in this house with that Jaejoong. Coz if not, I will burn this house down with Jaejoong in it!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16

A/N:

I know it's been more than a month..aaaahhh... kill me now T_T

CRUCIFY me!!

Thank you to those who always remind me to update.

I love you guys, I hope you like this one it’s a double update to make it up to you.. ^^

"TO MY LOVELY LADIES OF CHAPTER 14"

HiddenThoughts, insaned28, Darabbit_Lover, laar_b, mileth101, mjjeje_theians, geemae, Kpopized, This IsAnneca, auipots, Jenny_Lie, topclassvip,memi_cnd, 21ailema21, myticat, AlohaYB, isla7107, puchibears, amership, mydtze, sydneymarie, choi_hyeonji, realworldescape, peachy0604, cococream, dizzyventura, HelloLia, daramaegon, jhenky, myjane07, jepoknat, lazybumhypocrital, msliz28, Applers498, shendron, itsmemarjorie, loveydovey17, lyanne027, ellajay, piratess, linlin_10,

SHOUTOUT:

@HiddenThoughts - I'm happy that this is your favorite ♥

@Darabbit_Lover - uwaa..I hope this is an epic comeback..keke

@auipots - oh the 'you know why'..I'll dm you the answer ^^

LOVE YAH LADIES

>>I’LL UPDATE AGAIN ON MONDAY. THAT’S A PROMISE BUT PLEAASE BE NICE AND UPVOTE IT?? PLEASE??  ^^

@anjellie_ka