CHAPTER 18 - NAPPEUN NAMJA

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 18

 

FLASH BACK:

 

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

“Hyung noona came earlier. Didn’t you tell her you were going out?” Seungri said when I came in. I kept walking towards my room ignoring him.

 

 

Ugh.. I’m too drunk to deal with him.

 

 

“Hyung you should at least call noona. Did you forget that you two have plans today?” Seungri pressed in. Damn, I forgot that I promised to meet her up in our apartment. We just came from our trip to Japan and because I was too busy with our promotions, we barely have time together. Whenever she calls me, it’s either we were practicing or I was already sleeping.

 

 

“I’ll call her.” I said just to stop the nosy maknae. He’s a Dara loyalist from head to toe. He’s not going to stop not until he gets the answer that he wants from me.

 

 

“You should, hyung. She’s definitely mad.” He said.

 

 

‘I know no need to say that.’ I thought. I entered my room and shut the door. I walked straight to my bed and threw myself on it.

 

 

Ugh..my head feels like exploding…geez, Xin and the rest of the guys drinks like construction workers!

 

 

I took my phone from my pocket and checked my messages.

 

 

20 messages received. I quickly opened it and scrolled through the list. Only one message from Dara and the rest………………. were from Seungri. Gahd, I know what’s in those messages without opening it. He surely panicked when Dara came then he sent me thousands of messages telling me to go to Dara and say sorry.

 

 

A Dara loyalist, just like what I said.

 

 

I opened Dara’s message.

 

 

“Do we have a problem? Tell me so I know. Don’t call or text me. If you want to talk to me, talk to me personally.”

 

 

I’m screwed. Ugh… my head really hurts! I’ll just deal with her tomorrow.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hyung what you’re doing to noona is really not nice.” Seungri said as he pours milk on his glass. Shoot its 7 o’clock in the morning and he’s nagging at me. Can he just let me get over with my hangover first? My head feels like it’s going to explode!

 

 

“She told me not to text her.” I said tiredly running my hands through my hair.

 

 

“Tss… you’ve been with her for a long time and you still don’t know her? You still should’ve texted her even if she told you not to.” He said.

 

 

I glared at him, “Don’t meddle with my relationship.” I said. TOP hyung sat beside me then he hit my arm lightly.

 

 

“Don’t talk like that when we’re eating.” He said. “Yah, panda just focus on your food.”

 

 

“I’m full.” Seungri said pushing his plate. Tss.. he’s being like this because of Dara? That’s too much loyalty! I propped my elbows the table and rested my face in my palm. He’s lucky my hangover is terrible.

 

 

“Here…” Seungri said then he placed a bowl of Haejangguk (Note: Haejangguk a soup that Korean’s eat when they have hangover) in front of me.

 

 

“What’s this?” I looked at him questioningly.

 

 

He stood up then shoved his hands in his pockets. “Noona told me last night to text her when you get home. I texted her that you were drunk that’s why she came this morning with a bowl of haejangguk for your hangover. She told me not to tell you but how can I do that?” he sighed loudly then walked away.

 

 

I stared at the bowl of soup in front of me. She woke up early to prepare this for me. I’m a bastard!!

 

 

“Jiyong-ah… you can’t be too confident that noona is always there for you. Don’t neglect her.” Top hyung suddenly said.

 

 

“I know.” I said. All I can say is I KNOW. But why do I keep on doing things that will hurt her?

 

 

“I’ll go ahead, I need to go to the gym. Ssabu-nim is waiting for me.” he patted my back before he stood up. “Oh by the way, eat that soup before it gets cold.” He patted my back again then left.

 

 

I HATE MYSELF!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

The soup really helped me with my hangover.  Now, I’m walking along the corridor of YG building thinking of hundreds and thousands of excuse why I wasn’t able to meet Dara yesterday.

 

 

Ugh she’s a clever girl --any form of lie will not pass. I’m dead, so dead. I hope these flowers work. I looked at the bouquet of pink roses in my right hand.

 

 

“Uwaa..our Wonki is becoming more handsome each day. Do you have inspiration huh?” I heard Dara’s voice. I immediately ran towards 2ne1’s training room and peeked through the half open door. I saw her standing in front of Song Wonki Hitech’s maknae, her usual partner.

 

 

Wonki scratched the back of his head shyly. “Ahh… noona. You know I don’t have time for a girlfriend.” He answered.

 

 

“Aigoo…” Dara poked his nose. “I’m not asking for a girlfriend…plus noona is not yet ready to give up her favorite dance partner. You know noona is the jealous type right?” she said dramatically.

 

 

YAH!!! What’s this?? Why is she flirting with that boy??

 

 

“Ah…of course noona she has to be as pretty as you.”

 

 

I clenched my fist. Huh… I can’t believe this. I wasn’t able to text and call her and here she is flirting with guys? Duh! She’s even acting cute in front of her dongsaengs!! How old is she? I shove my hand in my pocket. I won’t reconcile.. in a few days she’ll come running to my apartment.

 

 

TCH. I threw the flowers in the nearest trash bin and walked away.

 

 

Hmmm…where to go? Xin? Soohyuk? How about Yongbae? Hmm… Yongbae will not help me, instead he will just nag at me too like Seungri.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

JAPANESE MODEL KIKO MIZUHARA visiting KOREA --on what purpose?

 

 

That was the headline in most entertainment sites. Why does Kiko’s presence always makes a big commotion here in Korea? I really don’t get it. Ugh…I can see old buried news coming to life.

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

It has been a week and Dara is still not texting me. What came into my mind and got jealous over Wonki?! Dara treats that kid like a real brother. Tzk… Pabo Kwon Jiyong. If you only asked for forgiveness early it wouldn’t be this hard. Damn, I can’t even ask CL or Bom or Minzy. I asked for Seungri’s help but he just ignored me saying, “I don’t wanna meddle with your personal life”. Seriously..that maknae. What’s wrong with him??

 

 

Damn that kid, what did Dara feed him to be such a loyalist?? I’m his leader, his hyung were even living in the same house!! But his loyalty doesn’t belong to me.

 

 

Ugh!! I am going crazy and Kiko here in Korea is just making things worse. Dara, I don’t know why she’s so uptight with the whole Kiko issue. I already told her we’re friends thousands of times. It was even the usual cause of our fight whenever BIGBANG had a trip to JAPAN.

 

 

She would tease me, ‘I think you’re happy coz you’re going to see your Kiko again.’ What’s with “YOUR KIKO??” She was totally buying everything those writers wrote in their articles which were purely RUMORS! Before it was okay to me, but then I got tired of explaining that I ended up not texting or calling her whenever we were in Japan.

 

 

But ...… this is the longest time that she has been mad at me. I think I’m going to die!! I looked again at my phone longingly.

 

 

Baby…I miss my baby.

 

 

“Baby..just one text and I’ll come running to your apartment.” I muttered. I am willing to forget about pride now.

 

 

*beep*

 

 

My face lighted up when I heard my phone beeped. I knew it! She can’t stand not seeing me in a week. I immediately grabbed my phone on the table top and read the message.

 

 

The smile on my face suddenly faded when I read the message.

 

 

Soohyuk: Bro..Kiko’s here. Let’s meet her up.

 

 

Shoot.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

“So what did you do?” Daesung asked. I’ve been telling my story for half an hour already and Daesung stayed listening not saying anything. I didn’t know that Daesung can be a good listener.

 

 

“I went.”  I answered then I bowed my head. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed deeply thinking:

 

 

‘If only I didn’t go things wouldn’t be this way. We’re still happy and she’s still in love with me……..wait. What made me think that she’s not in love with me anymore?’

 

 

“Ahhh…hyung you know noona’s jealous of her why did you still go?” he stomped his feet hugging his Doraemon tightly. OMG, another Dara loyalist. Why is everyone on her side?

 

 

“It’s because of my ego. What will I tell my friends? That Dara’s jealous of her? That I am afraid that Dara will be mad at me if I go? I still have pride as a man you know.” I defended.

 

 

“Did you tell noona that you we're going to meet your friends with Kiko?” he asked.

 

 

“She was still mad at me for ditching her so…I did not.” I answered.

 

 

“But was that the reason you two separated? Just because you went to meet up Kiko? I don’t think noona’s that narrow minded.”

 

 

“Well…I think one of her friend saw us at the bar in a very compromising position.”

 

 

“Compromising position?”

 

 

“I was too drunk that time, when I’m drunk I talk a lot. I was happily chatting with Kiko like good old friends do, my left arm was even on her shoulders. I didn’t see anyone taking picture plus we were in the private area so I was careless.”

 

 

“Picture? Someone took a picture? I don’t remember any news about that at that time….”

 

 

“Yes, because it was her friend. That friend of hers sent that picture only to Dara. Then the problem started there. She sent me the picture and when I saw it, I immediately went to see her. I explained everything. I even begged her to believe me.”

 

 

“Did she believe you?”

 

 

“I don’t know. But she forgave me. I thought everything was okay. But then during our promotions I barely had time to talk to her. I got used to receiving messages from her everyday but after that incident the texts became fewer every day that it comes to a point where she doesn’t text me anymore. Not even a call.” I exhaled loudly resting my head on the door. “I knew something was wrong but I was too confident that she loves me. I ignore it thinking maybe she was busy too….” I clenched my fist and banged my head on the door. “I was so stupid.”

 

 

He eyed me pitifully. “Aish…I knew it…we were always reminding you to call noona but you always ignore us.”

 

 

“Because I know she’ll just whine about me being too busy.” I reasoned.

 

 

“If I were you I’d be happy to listen to her whinings because that only meant… SHE MISSES ME.”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

That was a dagger. Why am I so stupid? At that time, I thought of her rants as a burden, I was too narrow minded that I didn’t see the good side of it.

 

 

Daesung is right.

 

 

SHE JUST MISSES ME. I HATE MYSELF MORE NOW.

 

 

“Hyung…” Daesung called.

 

 

I looked up at him then he threw the big bear that was sitting beside his bed. It hit me in the head.

 

 

“Yah!! What was that for?” I screamed while nursing the spot that the bear hit.

 

 

“Release your stress…punch the bear.” Daesung said.

 

 

What?

 

 

“Go on..punch it. I know you’re depressed. It’s better to punch the bear than break the things here in my room.”

 

 

“Oh…” I lifted the bear up and looked at it. Well that was a good suggestion. After telling the story I felt depressed. “Tss…ugly looking bear” I muttered. I stood up then dumped the bear on the floor forcefully. “Kyaaaah..!!!!!!!!” I jumped over it and punched it mercilessly. I was thinking:

 

 

Damn you Jiyong. Stupid JIyong! It was like hitting myself in a painless way. Poor Mr. Bear you’ll die in my hands.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

DARA’S POV:

 

 

Flashing lights, cameras, crowd…the essentials of a chaotic airport. It was usually not this chaotic since BLACKJACKS are peaceful eathlings, but because Jaejoong is here ---all the fangirl noonas and dongsaeng came out! I think the whole TVXQ fandom is here, even those JAEDARA haters who are carrying pitchforks ready to fry me to death.

 

 

I tell you, I don’t know if we can possibly go through that crowd.

 

 

“Whoa..is it usually this crazy whenever 2ne1 goes abroad?” he said as he scans the faces of fans a few feet far from the van.

 

 

“No. This is your fault.” I said crossing my arms, narrowing my eyes at him.

 

 

He pointed to himself.  “My fault…??”

 

 

“Look at you..” I pointed his shirt. “Look at that veeeeeeerry low neckline..look at that, look at that. That is the exact reason why criminal rate is high, why suicide rate is high.. that could even be the reason of global warming for all I care!” I ranted. Jae just stared back at me. Holy faskhgjkhgjkdshgkgahkehgkhaskhkh…what did I just say? Did I just say something stupid enough for me to crawl and dig my own grave? Embarrassment, yes, this is embarrassment at its finest!

 

 

Then he smiled, damn. He must be thinking I’m crazy. *slaps myself mentally*

 

 

“Ah this…” he started pointing his shirt. OMG I don’t wanna hear this.. I wanna disappear now.

 

 

“I wore this to seduce you.” He said smiling widely at me.

 

 

“Eh?” SEDUCE WHO?

 

 

“I didn’t know that it would this effective.” he teased.

 

 

“Yah!” I screamed my face all red. I patted my cheeks. How in the world can he say that easily? Aigoo..aigoo..

 

 

“Mian….” he apologized bowing a little, pouting and looking so darn cute!! Aigooooooooo.

 

“Tss… you.” I pouted. “Okay.. okay.. you can just stay here.. if you go out those fans will surely go crazy.” I said. “Aigoo…come here and let me fix that shirt. It’s really bothersome.” I reached out to him and he awkwardly leaned towards me. I smiled. I removed one of my Dara button pin from my beanie and clipped the neckline of his shirt with it to hide his exposed chest.

 

 

“There…” I patted the pin lightly proud of what I did.

 

 

“What’s this?” Jae looked at me questioningly.

 

 

“Safety measures. Who knows you might cause a car accident or a heart attack when you walk on the street like that. I am just protecting the people around you.” I smiled at him.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

INSIDE THE PLANE.

 

 

“Eonnie…Where did Jaejoong oppa go?” Minji asked.

 

 

I sat on my seat and checked my phone, ‘Tss…the bastard lizard didn’t even text me. Not a single take care on your trip’. I exhaled loudly. ‘Why am I even waiting for his text?’

 

 

“I told him not to get out of the car because the fans will go wild if they see him.” I replied to Minji. I looked at the lunch box that Jae gave me. He is such a sweet man. I tapped my phone and took a selca with the food.

 

 

 “@mjjeje Yeobooooo…the food looks delicious. I’ll eat it well. Thank you for taking me to the airport. Be good while I’m gone.^^v” I attached the picture to my tweet and posted it.

 

 

“Aigoo…I want a lunch box too.” Bom sat beside me pouting while looking sadly at my lunchbox. “Daroooooong…share it to me please?” she batted her lashes at me trying to look cute.

 

 

“Don’t worry he made lunch boxes for you guys too.” I said. Bom’s face lit up.

 

 

“Really??” Bom exclaimed.

 

 

“Us too??” Minji and CL exclaimed in chorus.

 

 

“Yup…here…” I beamed at them. I handed them their boxes and they received them happily.

 

 

“Uwaaa… oppa really prepared this for you eonnie?? Dae……………………………….bak!” CL said looking at her lunch box, amazed.

 

 

Minji leaned towards her, “So are you team Jaejoong now unnie?” Minji said.

 

 

“Aniyo… Ji Oppa is still the best.” CL said and stucked her tongue at her.

 

 

“Aigoo these two, you guys are seriously going to continue your shipping war?” Bom said.

 

 

“Yes!!” the maknae line answered in chorus.

 

 

“Eo…Bom-sshi…I think that’s not your seat.” One of manager unnies said. Both Bom and I looked at her.

 

 

“Eh? Not mine?” Bom immediately took out her ticket and checked it. “Wae?? But we always seat together.” Bom ranted.

 

 

“There was a misunderstanding when they processed the tickets..sorry but you’re going to seat with me.” said manager unnie apologetically.

 

 

Bom and I looked at each other. “Bommieeeeeee” I cried. Aigoo, I am used to Bommie always sitting beside me. I can’t live without Bommie.

 

 

“Darooooongg…” she cried too. “Can I just seat here??” Bom asked manager unnie. “Please..please…please??” Bom begged like a little kid asking for chocolates. Manager unnie shook her head. Bom sighed and stood up.

 

 

“But who’s going to seat here??” I asked.

 

 

“Me.” someone said from behind. We turned our heads towards the source of the voice.

 

 

“Omo…” I exclaimed.

 

 

“Eeeeeppp…” the girls screeched in delight. Even the flight attendants paused for a brief moment to marvel the beauty of the person in front of them.

 

 

“Surprise!” Jaejoong smiled at me widely. OMG is this really happening?

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

 

“I miss her already…” I said hugging my knees. “Daesung-ah.. open the TV. They should be in the news.”

 

 

Daesung stood up from his bed and switched on the TV. I crawled my way towards the front of the TV. Daesung sat beside me and scanned the channels luckily we found a flash report.

 

 

It was showing 2ne1 entering the airport with fans and media around them.

 

 

“Wow…they have lots of fans.” Daesung mumbled. Yeah there were too many fans. I focused my attention on the news.

 

 

Reporter: Earlier girl group 2NE1 had their flight to Japan for their New Evolution tour. Many fans gathered in the airport to see them off. But the amount of fans in the airport was unusual and we found out the reason.

 

 

They showed Jaejoong’s picture in pink shirt and black sunglasses.

 

 

Reporter:  JYJ’s Jaejoong also left for Japan.

 

 

“What the fck?? What is he going to do in Japan?” I screamed immediately when I saw Jaejoong in the news.

 

 

Reporter: According to insiders, the idol is set to follow his virtual wife, Sandara Park in Japan to give his never ending support and love.

 

 

Follow in Japan to give support and love? What the heck??

 

 

“What is that pin on his chest?” Daesung said, I immediately darted my gaze back on the TV. “Da……ra…..” Daesung reads. “Dara??? Uwaaa…that’s Dara noona’s pin!!” he exclaimed.

 

 

I saw the pin on his chest. What the hell is that? This is insane, he’s even following her to Japan! What should I do?? What should I do??

 

 

“Hyung palli follow noona to Japan too…” Daesung said in panic. I looked at him. “Who knows maybe he’ll stay in the same hotel with noona or worse he’ll stay in the same hotel room with noona. They’re married right? They can do that. I have seen a lot of We got married couples do that…and….”

 

 

“Shut the fck up!!” I screamed glaring at him. He shut his mouth inching away from me, scared.

 

 

“I’m just joking, just ignore me hyung. They can’t do that right? Yeah they can’t do that.” He sounded unsure and his voice was trembling.

 

 

I stood up from the floor and rushed out of Daesung’s room leaving the poor guy dumbfounded. I took my phone out from my pocket.

 

 

“Now what is the earliest flight to Japan.” I mumbled.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 18

 

 

I want share this cute conversation of Wonki and  Dara on twitter to show you how close they are :)

 

Untitled

 


 

WONKI: Oh noona that looks like some kind of a thrown up pose ㅋㅋㅋㅋTake us to that good place with you too…..ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

DARA: Wonki!!! Why don’t you come ㅠ We’ll sadly perform tomorrow!!! Where is my partner~ I miss you~

WONKI: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJust call me, i’ll prepare & run immediately~~~!!ㅋㅋ

(cr:OHDARA)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then this DARAGON ACTION the past few days that killed thousands of APPLERS!:

 

(pictures from Chrome Hearts Shinsegae Party)

BLgXhcnCQAA_Ug8

BLb0AjBCcAIzVpS

1

776455282

THEN THIS UBER CUTE CONVO 

BLgXhcnCQAA_Ug8

Untitled

DARA: With GD!!! Flash juseyo… T.T

G-DRAGON: If it’s gonna be like this why did we take the picture, I can’t see anything

DARA: Jjeob… (Sad)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HAHA JIYONG SOUNDS MAD...MAYBE BECAUSE OF THIS.......]

Untitled3

Untitled3

G-DRAGON: Both of you have amazing hair

DARA: I made my hair normal today?! ^^ㅋㅋ

 

[A JELLY JIYONG... HIS REPLY WAS LIKE. YOUR PIC WITH YB IS AS CLEAR AS HELL THEN WHY IS MINE LIKE THIS!! *stomps foot*]

 

LOL

 

THAT'S ALL *bow*

 

I intend to make a double update, but I wasn’t able to finish it on time. But don’t worry it’s halfway done. I’ll be updating again either this Tuesday or Monday.

 

Give me inspiration to update neh?

 

MORE MORE COMMENTS.

 

Till the next update.

 

Ppyong

 

@anjellie_ka