CHAPTER 19 - STUBBORN HEARTS

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 19

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

*ring*

 

*ring*

 

My phone kept ringing and manager hyung’s name was flashing on the screen. He’s going to kill me when I get back to Korea, but I can’t backout now. I am here already.

 

“Hyung…are you nuts? What are you doing here?” Seungri exclaimed slamming the door of the car.

 

After booking an immediate flight to Japan I quickly called Seungri and asked him to discreetly pick me up in the airport. Getting a flight from Korea to Japan was hard especially for me. Once I booked flight news will be all over the net. But then I made sure that the airport officials won’t release anything about it.

 

I removed my scarf and shades. This is not my usual airport fashion but in order not to get attention I need to tone down and blend with the people, therefore I should look normal.

 

“Sheesh..just shut up and drive. Aren’t you happy I am visiting you??” I said leaning back on my seat.

 

“Visiting me? Are you kidding me? Geez hyung, you have gone crazy manager hyung will kill you. You are in the middle of your promotions!” He nagged as he starts the engine of the car. Seriously, Seungri nags more than my mom and Sajangnim.

 

I ignored him and checked the news. I can’t ask anyone about 2ne1’s whereabouts so I was depending on fansite updates. Good thing J-Blackjacks were quite fast. They have already updated pictures of 2ne1 in airport and in hotel.

 

But…………………………………………

 

“Tssss….” I hissed when I saw the photos. In every single Dara photo there was Jaejoong. Jaejoong behind Dara, Jaejoong guarding Dara, Jaejoong assisting Dara, Jaejoong carrying Dara’s luggage, Jaejoong’s arm on Dara’s shoulder and Jaejoong with that stupid Dara button pin!! Ugh..seriously dude follow her in Japan? Even stay in the same hotel. Are you a bum or what…don’t you have schedules?!!

 

“I saw from the news. Jaejoong hyung went with Dara noona.” Seungri said.

 

“Are you that close to him to call him hyung?” I replied looking irritated at him. Seriously I am hurt now.

 

“Wae?? He is my noona’s  yeobooo I should call him hyung.” He shrugged his shoulders. The vein in my head twitched upon the mention of Yeobo that word is always successful in making my mood foul. Aish this brat, I tightened my fist.

 

I took a huge intake of breath. “Do you know the hotel?” I asked, I need to calm myself down. All I have right now is Seungri. I can’t afford to lose him.

 

He nodded, “Yes, are we going to stalk?” He asked casually.

 

I was surprised that he brought that up, “How are we going to do that without spreading to the whole Japan that we are staying in the same hotel?” I asked a bit excited.

 

“I am Lee Seunghyun, of course I have a way.” He said confidently. I stared at him, I didn’t expect to get such reaction from him. I thought he hates me?

 

“Are you sure??” I asked, he nodded.

 

“Why are you helping me??” This is a rare case and this has never happened before. Seungri helping me? Hallelujah!! I thought I needed to bribe him just to help me. I even prepared my wallet just in case he asks for money.

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, maybe because I know noona still loves you.”

 

I was shocked, “Really??” I was excited suddenly. I know deep in my heart that Dara still loves me. But hearing it from another person was like a confirmation for me.

 

“Well… that’s what I think.” He said.

 

“Yeah!!” I wasn’t able to control my happiness. I threw my fist in the air. “Seungri-ah… you’re the best maknae!!” I cheered then hugged him. I hugged him tight enough to choke him.

 

“Ahhhh…hyung let go of me. I’m driving..aigoo…” he cried.

 

“Mmmmmwaaaaaahhh….” I kissed him on the cheek…a long and wet one before I let him go. Haha.

 

“Yuck hyung…” he said wiping my saliva off of his cheek. “You’re so gross.”

 

“Saranghaeyo.” I said pouting my lips and making kissing sounds.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SEUNGRI’S POV:

 

I sat on my bed watching Jiyong hyung take the blankets and pillow off the bed. He immediately spread the blanket on the floor and dumped the pillows. He sat on the blanket and pressed his ear on the wall, the wall that separates our room from Dara noona and Jae hyung’s room.

 

I clasped my forehead. My hyung has really gone nuts. He just looks so desperate right now.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Ssshhhhh… I can’t hear anything. Aishh..why is this wall so thick?” He punched the wall hard then grimaced in pain nursing his knuckles. I shook my head, a hopeless case. I have never seen my hyung this crazy before.

 

He then suddenly stood up from the floor as if looking for something. Now what is he up to?? He went to the table beside his bed and took the glass on top of it.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked. Everything seemed like I scened from a thriller movie were in an obsessed ex-boyfriend suddenly flipped out when he found out that his girl was dating a new guy. Well that was exactly what was happening right now.

 

 I just stared at my hyung as he examines the bottle. This creep, he’s starting to scare the living crap out of me!

 

He sat again on the floor and pressed the mouth of the glass on the wall while his ear is on the other side.

 

Fck.

 

I rolled my eyes and dropped on my bed wiggling my feet. Aigoo… I am going insane, he’s seriously losing it. I pulled my hair in all direction. Should I call my other hyungs already?

 

Yongbae hyung… I need Yongbae hyung. I sat up on the bed then fished out my phone from my pocket. I started dialling Yongbae hyung’s number.

 

“Don’t dare calling Yongbae…if you tell him where I am he will surely tell manager hyung. If manager hyung found out that you helped me he will surely report it to Sajangnim.” He looked at me evilly. “You’re dead if he found out.”

 

Fck!! Now, he’s threatening me. This evil guy, he has really gone insane!! I just stared at him dumbfounded.

 

“Now shut up coz I can’t hear them clearly.” He pressed the glass again on the wall and started roaming it around like a doctor checking for heart sound. My lifeless body dropped on the bed.

 

I can’t believe this.

 

I pulled my hair again and started stomping on the bed. Why did I even help him in the first place? I should’ve let him suffer!!

 

-------------------------------------------------

JIYONG’S POV:

 

            “I really intend to go with you here but something came up and I thought I won’t be able to go so I didn’t tell you anything about it. Sorry.” I heard Jaejoong’s voice.

 

‘Then you shouldn’t have gone!’ My mind screamed. Tss…. 

 

            “Don’t say sorry. I am happy you’re with me here in Japan.” Dara said.

 

‘You’re happy huh?...tsss…that bastard must be rejoicing right now.’

 

            “Really?” Jaejoong’s voice sounds like he’s about to pee in his pants because of happiness. I can imagine him smiling from ear to ear with all those dimples and eye smile.

 

‘Handsom piece of  CRAAAAAAAAAAP!!’

 

            “Really, tsss…are you here to make sure that I will follow your rules right?” she .

 

‘RULES?? WHAT RULES’ I pressed the glass closer to the wall. Damn this wall. Why is this so thick?

 

            “Of course.” Jaejoong replied. “But I’ll be here for just one day, because manager hyung only managed to postpone the photoshoot for one day. Tomorrow morning I need to fly back to Korea.”

 

            “Tomorrow immediately? But can you just shoot it on the next day? You just came from a flight and you’re going on a shoot immediately?” her voice was filled with concern.

 

Babe.. I flew all the way from Korea too to protect you.’

 

            “Are you worried?” Jaejoong asked.

 

‘NO. She’s not!’

 

            “Of course…” she answered.

 

‘Yah!! Sandara Park!’ I immediately grab my phone and dialled her number. It kept ringing. Answer it now…. Answer it palli.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

Sh*t.

 

She cancelled it. I quickly typed a new message.

 

            ‘Babe, I’m in the room next to yours. If you don’t answer my call I’ll break the door and strangle the living hell out of that vampire inside your room.’

 

With trembling hands I hit SEND.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara cancelled the call immediately before Jae could see it. Her heart was beating fast.

 

‘Gahd why is he calling?’ she thought

 

“Ahhh…I’m so tired..”  Jaejoong yawned stretching his arms. He then climbed on the bed. He stretched his legs and arms then he wiggled on the bed. Dara looked at him amused. She looked at her phone and smirked before placing it inside her pocket.

 

She sat on the bed next to him.

 

“Now look at you, I feel guilty because you travelled all the way here in Japan.” she said poking his cheek. Half of his face was buried in the pillow while his arms and legs were sprawled on the bed.

 

“Tssss….” He poked her nose in return. “I’m touched, my little santtoki is worried about me.”

 

“Of course I am your wife.”  she reasoned.

 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..

 

The phone in Dara’s pocket vibrated. She was too lazy to check who it was, but then it seemed like there was an invisible force that was pushing her to check it. She didn’t know why but she had a very bad feeling about it.

 

She took out her phone from her pocket and opened the message.

 

            LIZARD:

            ‘Babe, I’m in the room next to yours. If you don’t answer my call I’ll break the door and strangle the living hell out of that vampire inside your room.’

 

Her eyes widened in shock and fell open. ‘Shoot Kwon Ji Yong, this is not the right time to joke around’ she thought.

 

“Something wrong yeobo?” Jae asked. She immediately shoved her phone back in her pocket and smiled at Jaejoong forcefully.

 

“Uhmmm.. no… I just uhmmm..need to go to the bathroom.” she said a bit fidgety. Jae looked at her suspiciously. She was dead nervous for a bit.

 

“Are you cheating on me yeobooo??” he narrowed his eyes at her.

 

“Of course not!! Why would I….aigoo” Dara defended fanning her face.

 

Then Jae he laughed.

 

“Just joking” He teased. “Go on… I will stay here.”

 

She smiled at him awkwardly, “I’ll be back…” she said. She stood up from the bed and walked immediately towards the bathroom half running half walking. She knew how psychotic Jiyong can be when he was mad. She entered the bathroom and locked the door.

 

“Sheeeeshh..what is that psycho doing here?!!” she immediately dialled Jiyong’s number it didn’t take a couple of rings before the other answered the call.

 

“Babe……”

 

“The fck is wrong with you Jiyong?? Why are you here? Are you insane?? Just stay in that room. Who’s with you? Don’t dare make a scene. Oh shoot I’m going crazy because of you. When did you arrive?? Why did you go here..gahd where did you put your brain?! What if they found out that you went here?” I immediately nagged at him speaking in an amazingly speed before he could say anything.

 

“Yah!!! The fck is wrong with me? You asking me what the fck is wrong with me? I am fcking going crazy because that fcking GayJoong is inside your room and I can hear you both laughing and giggling. The fck is wrong with me? I am fcking going crazy because my brain is thinking of hundreds of things that you two could possibly be doing in that room. I am so damn JEALOUS!!” Jiyong screamed on the other end. He was panting and frustrated. Dara stay rooted on her spot. Her hands were trembling as she listens to Jiyong.

 

“Why are you screaming at me!” she hissed keeping it low so that Jae won’t hear her. Screw her fast beating heart and her flushing cheeks.

 

‘Crap, why the hell am I smiling??’ She thought when she saw herself on the mirror.

 

 She know deep inside that no matter how pissed she was at him she still liked the fact that he flew to Japan all the way from Korea.

 

She was touched….deeply.

 

‘Why do I have to have this kind of problem!!!’ her mind screamed.

 

“I’m sorry babe…” Jiyong said on the other line. He was fidgeting with the pillow that he was hugging. Listening to them laughing in the other room made him lose his sanity. He wanted to take back what he said.

 

“That he was jealous.”

 

But he opted not to. There was no point on taking it back plus it was true.

 

Dara sighed before she spoke, “Ba…” she paused biting her lips hard.

 

‘Shoot I almost called him babe.’ She whispered covering the mouthpiece of the phone.

 

Jiyong smiled. He knew fully well what Dara was supposed to say. He remained silent and waited for the Dara to speak.

 

Dara cleared ,  “I mean Jiyong… you better go back to Korea. Manager oppa must’ve been going insane. Don’t give him problems.” She said seriously her voice void of emotions.

 

“No, not until you see me.” he said stubbornly. Dara’s eyes grew large.

 

“How the hell am I supposed to do that??” she exclaimed a bit too loud enough to alarm the other man outside the bathroom. She quickly clamped her hands over her mout after realizing what she did.

 

KNOCK.

 

KNOCK.

 

“Yeobo…are you okay? Why did you scream?” a worried Jae knocked. He must’ve heard her scream she thought

 

“I’m fine yeoboooo…I answered back. I just uhmm..saw a big fugly lizard.”

 

“Big fugly lizard?!!!” Jiyong screamed on the other line. Dara covered the earpiece.

 

“I’m fine yeobo…I’ll be out in a sec…” Dara continued.

 

“Okay…” Jae answered back.

 

Dara wiped the sweat off her forehead then brought the phone back to her ears.

 

“Listen….” Dara started.

 

“I will not leave not until you see me.” Jiyong cut her off then ended the call.

 

“No! Jiyong..  jiyong…” she kept calling but the other line was already busy.

 

‘Aish what am I going to do with this stubborn person!!’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’S POV:

 

I went out of the bathroom dazed after the stressful conversation with Jiyong. Aish..how am I going to meet him? How in the world can I do that?

 

I sat on the bed next to Jae. Good thing Jae is here, he knows how to make me laugh.

 

“Ohhh...I’m really tired.” He stretched his arms then he sat up legs crossed facing me. “Show me some aegyo to recharge my batteries.” He said excitedly.

 

I stared at him then I shook my head, “I don’t have aegyo.”

 

“That’s not possible.”

 

“I really don’t have aegyo.”

 

He narrowed his eyes at me, “Waa… I’m so tired. I feel like dying. I flew here in Japan and I won’t get anything?” He wailed plopping on the bed again.

 

“Aigoo…what is this??” I said. Like seriously at this age? Jae can be such a baby at times.

 

He pouted at me.

 

Oh no, not that pout.

 

“Please??” he said biting his lip cutely. LIP BITE!! GAAAAAAAHHHHH…. Kim Jaejoong how can you be such a tease?

 

“Fine.” I said dejectedly. Let’s forget dignity and do this aegyo for the sake of saving my soul. Coz if he continues to act cute in front of me. My soul will seriously depart my body. We have a concert in a few days and 2ne1 can’t afford a lifeless Sandara Park.

 

His eyes glittered in happiness and he immediately sat up facing me while chanting, “Wohooo…recharge …recharge…recharge”

 

“Aigoo….” I slapped my forehead.

 

“I’m waiting yeoboo…”

 

“Wait..this needs meditation.” I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. OMG he’ll surely divorce me if he see my aegyo, errr..if you can even consider that as aegyo. “Don’t even think of divorcing me when you see my aegyo ‘kay?”

 

He smiled cheekily at me, “We’re not yet married so we don’t need to divorce.”

 

“Waaa…Yeobo!!” I screamed at him hitting him lightly on the arm.

 

“Just joking…” he laughed. “I will never do that.”

 

“Tss…” I hit his chest playfully. “Okay you have to watch carefully,  because I will NEVER, I repeat. I will NEVER, do this again.”

 

He nodded vigorously.

 

I took a sharp intake of breath.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

 

 “Yeobooo…” I started to singsong in my tiniest voice while lifting my shoulders up and tilting my head a little. He smiled and started to chuckle. I know that he’s trying to stop himself from laughing but he’s failing miserably.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “I don’t want to continue anymore.” I crossed my arms on my chest and started to stand up but he pulled me back.

 

“Aaaaaa, yeobooo. I’ll be quiet now.” He zipped his lips and looked at me pitifully.

 

“Okay, you cannot laugh. Understand?” I am putting my dignity in line so I have to make things clear.

 

He saluted at me, “Aye aye yeobooo …” then he zipped his lips.

 

I started again…

 

“Yeoboo..” I am trying my best to sound cute. “Baegopayooo…baegopayooooo….” I started singing in my cutest voice. I am 2ne1’s fresh vocal and this should be easy for me….but why is it so freaking hard!!

 

“Yeoboo…” I cupped my cheeks and tilted my head a little. “Gachi bap meogeoyo?” (A/N: It means let’s eat ^^)

 

I waited for his reaction but he remained still. I mashed my eyebrows tightly together.

 

“Can I react now?” he asked monotonously.

 

I nodded.

 

He dropped on the bed face down with his arms close to his side. Then he started shaking, “Aigoo… I’m going to die…aigooo…aigoo….aaaaa…..” he laughed miserably.

 

“Yah…”

 

“Aaa…my stomach is hurting..” he said hugging his stomach still laughing.

 

Is my aegyo really that bad? I give up..I will never do it again. Never! “Yeoboo…don’t worry I will never divorce you.”

 

“Yah….how dare you!!” I screamed angrily.

 

He kept laughing on the bed.

 

I covered my face out of embarrassment. I will kill whoever asks me to do aegyo AGAIN. And I am serious about this.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW:

 

(JAEJOONG)

 

PD-nim: She did aegyo in your trip to Japan. What can you say?

 

Jaejoong immediately smiled and covered his face, laughing.

 

“Well…it was….” He started but then, he laughed again. His cheeks are all red already from laughing.

 

“It was the best aegyo I have ever seen. I wanna see it everyday.” He concluded, smiling widely.

 

PD-nim: Are you thinking of divorcing her after that?

 

He suddenly scrunched his eyebrows. “ Wae?!!…I would never do that!” he said angrily. “Let me and my yeobooo get married first. PD-nim…can you make our marriage longer than the others?” he asked smiling.

 

He waited for the PD-nim’s reply.

 

PD-nim: Just don’t make her do aegyo again.

 

“Why? You didn’t like her aegyo?” Jae asked the staffs. They just laughed at him and nodded.

 

Jae looked surprised, “But it was the best aegyo I have ever seen.” He muttered. “Are you serious?? You didn’t like it??” Jae asked again, not believing them. He was thinking that the staffs were just teasing him.

 

All the staffs nodded.

 

(DARA)

 

PD-nim: Your husband told us that he liked your aegyo.

 

Dara smiled awkwardly, “Really??”

 

PD-nim: He said he wanted to see it everyday.

 

Dara’s eyes widened, “Everyday?!!” she screamed in shock. “Aigoo…” she clasped her forehead. “I will kill him when we get home” she said seriously.

--------------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 19

A/N:

I didn't expect this chap to be this long but then.. I hope you enjoyed it. *winks*

I am trying to fit in this chap the DG update that I have been thinking but it's long already, so wait for the next chappie.

I'll update as fast as I can ^^

Bye.

 

@anjellie_ka