CHAPTER 1

WIN ME BACK JERK!

 

CHAPTER 1

It’s been one month since we broke up. We were both busy with work, me on our tour while him on his album. WGM called me again to ask me to participate. I was hesitant to join since my heart was still wounded. I don’t think I can be sweet with someone when my heart was still broken. Bom told me to try it to forget Ji.She said a distraction will make me forget him for a moment.

 

I asked President Yang about it and he said it would be good for me. I finally decided to take the offer. They said they’re going to make it anonymous until the day of the revelation. They said it’s going to be live.I asked them who might be my pseudo husband.They said it’s going to be from a male group but they are not decided yet who to choose.

 

It has been a week already and they finally found the perfect husband for me. I was shocked when they told me who it was going to be.

 

Of all people why KIM JAEJOONG??

 

Just the thought of his fangirls scared the hell out of me. They will surely kill me!!

 

“Darooooooooooongggg….” I heard Bom’s scream.

 

I counted 1 2 3….

 

The door of my room flung open revealing a very happy Bom with of course a corn in her right hand.

 

“Darong!!” she called again. She ran towards me and jumped on my bed.

 

“Yah Bommie… you’re going to break my bed!!”

 

She smiled widely, “I know who you’re husband is….”

 

“Wow you said it so casually.. he’s not my husband yet….” I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Waaaah so you already know and you didn’t tell me??” she pouted at me.

 

“My identity is supposed to be a secret remember??”

 

“Aish… even to your eonnie??” she pouted more.

 

“Even to my very beautiful eonnie…” I chuckled.

 

”Tss.. what kind of Dongsaeng are you huh….”

 

“Aigooo… sorry…. You can punish me now…” I cried dramatically.

 

“Tsss..you’re hopeless. Anyway…. I am really happy that finally there is a new guy in your life….”

 

I eyed her, “It’s just a fake marriage eonnie…”

 

“I know.. I can’t wait to see the reaction of that dragon…. Oh no…. that lizard hahaha…he’s going to die…” she laughed devilishly.

 

“I highly doubt that eonnie….” I muttered.

 

“Oh no my dear… you’ll see, if he found out about this he will surely scramble back to you.”

 

“How can you be sure of that?? He didn’t even contact me after I broke up with him.”

 

“Aiyooo… you broke up with him then you want him to go back to you??” she glared at me.

 

“It’s just that…. I really love him….” I bowed my head down.

 

“Yah! That is the exact reason why he neglected you. You were head over heels in love with him! You were like a loyal puppy, he knew that even if he leaves you somewhere with someone at the end of the day you will surely go back to him. He was too confident that you will only love him.”

 

That struck me. She was right –I have been too in love with him, too involved that my world just spun around him. I bowed my head feeling stupid all of a sudden.

 

“You’re right Bommie….”

 

“Don’t worry Dara-ah..we’ll teach him a lesson. We’ll show him that you can fall in love with another guy that will show you the love that you deserve. He’ll surely scramble on his feet just to win you back, ” She placed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

 

“Who knows.. maybe you’ll fall in love with JAEJOONG…” she giggled. “…she’s a hottie you know”

 

“Aigoo y nooona…” I laughed.

 

------------------------------------------

JI YONG’S POV:

 

‘I miss her so bad, I want to talk to her and beg her to come back to me but my ego won’t allow me. You stupid! It’s your fault why she left you. You neglected her!!’

 

The day we broke up the world just crashed on me. I was so confident –too confident that I didn’t see it coming. It was more painful because I wasn’t prepared.

 

 “Hyuuuuuungggg…” I heard the annoying voice of our maknae. I saw him from my peripheral view running wild like his hair is on fire.

 

“Hyung….” He gasped catching his breath.

 

“Why are you screaming??” I spat at him. “Can’t you see I am concentrating on my album…” I rubbed my forehead.

 

“This is a big news hyung….” He said. I am not really interested.

 

“It’s about noona…”

 

I immediately casted my gaze towards him “Noona?? Noona who??”

 

He smiled upon seeing my reaction. Bastard.

 

“Of course… Dara noona…”

 

My brows tied into a knot, “What news??”

 

“You won’t believe this hyung….”

 

 “Just spill it out…”

 

His smile widened some more that it almost tore his cheeks. I swear he smiles abnormally that I want to measure how big his smile can be. I really wanna whack him in the head right now.

 

“You’re going to die if you hear this hyung….”

 

The vein in my head throbbed.

 

“Just tell it...!!” I screamed, really annoyed now. He stood staring at me.

 

 “Calm down hyung…”

 

“Just say it!!”

 

“Noona’s getting married….” he said in one breath.

.

.

.

.

I stood frozen.

 

Married??

 

Getting married??

 

My brain couldn’t seem to process what he had just said.

 

“She’s joining We Got Married hyung….”

 

We Got Married??

 

WGM??

 

That’s when I finally realized what Seungri meant.

 

SHE ACCEPTED THE DAMN OFFER!!

 

I was mortified.

---------------------

End of Chapter 1

A/N:

Maybe that’s enough for the first chap. Kekeke.. Tell me if you like this. Neh??

C O M M E N T please and S U B S C R I B E

@anjellie_ka