CHAPTER 15 - BROTHER-IN-LAW

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 15

 

FLASHBACK:

 

DARA’S POV:

 

The day was so tiring that all I wanted to do was lie on the bed and sleep. I punched in the code and entered the house. Just as I thought Jiyong was home early. The lights were all and it was so blinding that I had to cover my eyes for a few seconds so they can adjust to the brightness.

 

I zigzagged my way to the room like I was drunk. What can I do? I can’t even lift my feet.

 

Dragging my feet I hastened my step. The bed is calling me. I opened the door and there was Jiyong lying face down on the bed his face facing the door, sleeping soundly.

 

I closed the door and dropped my bag on the floor. With heavy steps I walked towards the bed and lay down next to Jiyong facing him. The bed bounced a little as I lay down. I closed my eyes ready to sleep not caring if I still have make up on or if I was still wearing my socks.

 

‘’Too damn tired to even think of washing up…” I thought.

 

“Hi…you just arrived?” Jiyong said while caressing my cheeks with his thumb. I guess I woke him up when I threw my body on the bed.

 

I nodded as a response closing my eyes.

 

“Too tired that you can’t even remove your make up?” he asked as he continues to caress my cheeks.

 

“Hmmm…” I nodded again. I moved closer to him nuzzling on the crook of his neck. His scent was so refreshing. I smiled; his scent was enough to lull me to sleep.

 

I felt his arms drape around my waist pulling me closer to him as he brushes my hair with his hands. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

 

“You can’t sleep with make up on. Plus you haven’t changed to your pajamas yet.” He whispered showering my head with gentle kisses as he continues to brush my hair.

 

I shook my head. “Don’t want to. I can’t even lift my feet.”

 

“Was Shaun hard on you again??” he asked. I shook my head.

 

“No, he’s always patient and nice to me. I am the problem; you know how slow I pick up a dance step.” I replied.

 

“You want me to carry you to the bathroom?” he asked. The offer was very tempting, but no. I didn’t want to open my eyes again. I just wanted to drift off to tralala land.

 

I didn’t answer.

 

Jiyong let go of my waist and sat up. I lazily opened my eyes and saw him standing beside the bed.

 

“Tzk…Come here and let me carry you to the bathroom.” He picked me up from the bed bridal style and walked towards the bathroom. I clung to his neck for support.

 

“Jiyong-aaahhh…” I wailed. He gave me a stern look.

 

“Who’s Jiyong-ah??” he said. I bit my lips.

 

“Baby..we’re both tired..let’s just sleep…” I pleaded.

 

“Na-ah…” he shook his head. “You’re going to wash your face and change clothes.” He said authoritatively. We entered the bathroom and he gently placed me down in front of the mirror. I looked at myself. Gosh I look horrible. Jiyong opened the faucet.

 

“Come here…bend a little..” he instructed. I did as I was told. I leveled my face on the sink; he lifted my hair up and carefully washed my face. He turned off the faucet and he motioned me to face him. I followed.

 

He let go of my hair and poured facial wash on his palm. He rubbed his hands together to make foam.

 

“Close your eyes.” He instructed. I closed my eyes and I felt him gently rubbing the foam on my cheeks first then on my forehead and chin. This feels good. Maybe we should do this often. I smiled.

 

“You like it huh?” he said pinching my nose. I chuckled lightly and nodded vigorously.

 

“Done. Wash up time.” he gently washed off the foam on my face. I felt like a baby. After washing off all the foam he patted my face dry with a towel.

 

“There..you’re prettier without make up.” He said smiling at me. I kissed him softly on the lips as payment. I felt energized again. I took the towel from him and patted my neck dry too.

 

“Now time to change your clothes…” he smiled playfully at me while tugging the hem of my shirt. I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his hands.

 

“Aww….” He grimaced waving his hands in the air.        

 

“You ert…out!” I threw the towel at him and pushed him out of the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. “Tss…” I hissed crossing my arms on my chest.

 

He pounded the door, “Baby… I was just joking…” he said while laughing. “But if you want I really can help you.”

 

“Shuddup!” I screamed.

 

I immediately changed into my pajamas that are hanging in the mini closet inside the bathroom. I tied my hair in a high bun and checked myself in the mirror before I went out of the bathroom.

 

Jiyong was sitting on the bed his back resting on the headboard and in his hand was……fiddling with my cell phone. I rolled my eyes. His habit never changed. I let out a loud sigh before walking towards the bed. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

 

“Found anything interesting?” I asked. He shook his head.

 

“None yet…” he answered as he continues to scan through my call logs and text messages.

 

“You have Deukie’s number?” he asked raising an eyebrow and eyeing me after spotting Yongdeuk’s message. He was one of the Kwon twins, YG’s dancers.

 

“Yup.. he’s like a little brother to me Jiyong…” I reminded him.

 

“I really have to talk to Shaun about that part where Yongdeuk had to hug you by the waist. He was practically hugging you and to think that you need to do it over and over again as long as you’re promoting the song is really pissing me.”

 

I chuckled, “You don’t need to worry, Deukie is very professional. You’ve known him for so long you should know that…” I said.

 

He just let out a loud sigh and stared again at the screen of my phone. “Give me that…” I took my phone from him and turned it off. “Let’s sleep.. I’m really tired I think my feet are about to separate from my legs.” I wailed.

 

He laughed before crawling and seating at the foot of the bed taking my left feet first. “Let me massage them.”

 

I smiled as he started to massage my left foot. My feet were the most sensitive part of my body. I don’t let anyone touch them not unless it was Jiyong. Jiyong had his way of massaging them with his skillful hands. Or maybe I just got used that Jiyong was the only one doing that for me, after the practice after taping and after music shows.

 

“What’s going to happen to your cute little feet when I’m gone?” he teased me.

 

“Oh they will surely miss you…” I said and we both laughed. I pulled my feet from his hand and sat up. I leaned forward to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. “Let’s sleep…we’re both tired.” I pulled his hands and we both lay on the bed hugging each other.

 

I nuzzled closer to his neck inhaling my favorite scent.

 

“Goodnight baby…” he said rubbing my arms.

 

“Goodnight bad boy…” I answered.

 

End of flash back.

 

--------------------------------------------------             

 

DARA’S POV:

“Gaetoong-ah.. please do this for me.. just once” I begged my palms tightly pressed together in front of me. He’s lying on the sofa ignoring me as he continues to play with his phone.

 

“No. I’m busy…” he answered not even glancing at me. This heartless kid!!         

 

“Yah.. this is for the show.. the PD suggested that you and Jae meet.. what am I going to do??” I retorted chewing my lower lip. I tugged his arm again. “Gaetoong-ah jebal.. promise.. I will do anything for you…”

 

He looked down at me as if thinking. I batted my lashes at him and whispered “PLEASE?”

 

“You will do anything?? Promise??”

 

“Yes!!” I suddenly felt excited.

 

He shoved in front of me his pinky. “Pinky swear….” He said.

 

I grabbed his pinky with my pinky immediately before he changes his mind.

 

“Follow me.. I promise to do whatever Cheondoong wants in the future…” he chanted.

 

“I promise to…..” I trailed off when I realized what he just said. I suddenly felt scared. What if he asks me to do something that I will regret in the future? Naa… Cheondoong won’t do that to me. He’s my little brother after all! And I am his big sister?...or not? Waaaaah….

 

“I promise to do whatever Cheondoong wants in the future…” I chanted half heartedly.

 

“Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye," he continued to chant.

 

“Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye," I followed.         

 

He smiled at me, “Deal..when am I going to meet him?” he asked suddenly enthusiastic about the meeting.

 

“I’ll ask him first..maybe after we get back from our tour in Japan…”

 

“Ok…just say hi to him for me…” and he went back to his phone. I really have a bad feeling about this…but I don’t have a choice. Argghhh….

 

--------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

“To tweet or not to tweet..that is the question…” I heard Yongbae’s teasing voice.

 

I looked up and saw him entering the room with a sly smile on his face. “What are you saying?” I pretended not to care. I placed my phone on top the table and crossed my arms on my chest.

 

Yongbae settled beside me. “I heard you had a general cleaning yesterday.” he said resting his arm on the back rest of the couch.

 

“Yeah.. our maknaes need some work out… and the dorm was so messy.” I said nonchalantly. He nodded while rubbing his chin.

 

“Oh by the way… I just saw Dara noona with Jjangmae manager…” he said. My heart suddenly skipped a beat when he mentioned Dara’s name. But I remained poker faced, can’t let him know that I was affected.

 

“Ummm,….” I mumble trying not to sound interested. I took my phone from the table and plugged my headphone. I was about to put it on when Yongbae continued….

 

“She had luggage with her.. she’s going to transfer to her new house…”

 

My hands trembled and the headphone dropped on the floor.

 

“What do you mean new house??” I asked.

 

His face was void of expression and I was starting to hate DONG YONGBAE. He was starting to replace Seungri in my ranking of the most annoying persons in the whole world.

 

“She’s going to transfer to their VAMPIRE COUPLE HOUSE.” Every syllable of the sentence was bouncing in my head. TRANSFER. VAMPIRE. COUPLE. HOUSE. I know what it meant but my brain just seemed to freeze functioning.

 

“What a silly name for a house…” I answered faking a laugh. I took the headphone from the floor and placed in on the table.

 

“I heard she’s going to stay there until the filming finishes….” Yongbae said. Whatever he was saying my brain was not accepting it. The with VAMPIRE COUPLE HOUSE what’s this? A game? That was just plain crazy and stupid..and childish…and it big time!!

 

“Jae picked her up….” He continued. I darted my gaze towards him and he immediately averted his gaze to the ceiling and whistled.

 

“Jae?? You call him Jae?? Are you that close to him??” I asked my voice cracking. This is crazy!!

 

“Umm…he told me to call him that way. Because…..”

 

“Because what??” I was close to breaking the glass table in front of us.

 

“Because…he’s….. OUR…… BROTHER…… IN……LAW…..” Yongbae scooted far away from me his hands raised sensing the scorching anger inside me. “Hey…. I’m just telling you what he said….” he reasoned.

 

“What else did he say??” I asked not taking my eyes off of him.

 

“That…he will be happy if we can visit them in their new house??” he said. SCREW HIM!! My mind screamed. I need to control myself.. I need to relax. Kwon Jiyong.. don’t be a loser. I told myself.  I took a deep breath before I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees. I clasped my hands tightly.

 

CONTEMPLATING.

 

THINKING.

 

“Tell him we’ll be happy to visit them….” I said. Yongbae nearly fell off of his seat.

 

“Are you joking Jiyong-ah??” he asked his eyes wide at me.

 

“I’m not…tell him we’ll be visiting them.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 15

 

A/N:

Double update click next ^^ chuu…