CHAPTER 25 - MIGNON MIEL

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 25

 

600+ subbies but only 44 Upvotes?? Guys, it wouldn’t hurt to UPVOTE. Can you? Pretty please? I'll update fast. Promise ^^

'Mignon Miel' is French which means 'sweet honey' (correct me if I'm wrong lol XD)

--------------------------------------

 

The day of We Got Married Couple’s Party came fast. It was going to be Dara’s first time meeting the other couples and honestly she was nervous as .  Her husband, according to a poll held by We Got Married was the most sought after husband (it was a landslide win) while she was only in second place of the most sought after wife behind, Eunjung of T-ara.

 

Dara was fidgety while the make-up artist was retouching her make-up. She kept pulling her fur coat over her shoulders covering her bare shoulders and the dip on her chest. After much debate, Xin was able to make her wear the mini –no, super mini pink dress that he brought. It was a tube top baby pink dress that had sparkling studs in the bust area, bright pink lace wrapped around the waist and flowing powder pink chiffon that went a lot of inches above her knees. It was quite cute but what made her want to throw the dress and burnt it was the deep cut in the bust area revealing her nonexistent cleavage.

 

She never knew she could produce a cleavage as deep as the one she was seeing at the moment –it was impossible in her opinion. But Korean stylists can really do wonders. They have super powers. With a few tapes and magic bra voila, cleavage visible like it was there since you were born.

 

She tugged again the fur in hope to cover her chest but all her efforts were futile –it still showed no matter what she did. She sighed giving up on the coat. It wasn’t like she had not worn any mini dress before. She wanna curse right now who ever showed Xin the dress.

 

She was seriously wondering what was wrong with the stylist. He was on a black rampage before making them wear black all the time. But now, the guy seemed to have for anything pink that he could put on her.

 

She darted her gaze towards the stylist and pouted. The guy just gave her a bored expression.

 

She sighed and checked again her watch. Jaejoong was a few minutes late already. She tapped her foot while playing with the screen of her phone. She kept swiping her screen waiting for a text message or a call from the man. He was never late and she was starting to worry.

 

She looked outside the glass door and noticed that it was snowing. She just hoped her husband wasn’t stupid enough to drive by his own. He had a late shooting last night for a commercial –she even received a text message at 3 in the morning telling her he just got home. The man was used to driving by himself  (no matter how tired he was) saying he can do it himself. He had this big boy mentality wanting to do everything in his own way.

 

She tapped the screen of her phone started typing a message.

 

To: Yeobooo ♥♥♥

Message: Yeobooo, where are you? I hope you did not drive. >:/

 

She locked the screen and twirled the phone in her hands.

 

PING!

 

A reply came fast, Jaejoong’s name with three hearts beside it flashed on the screen.

 

From: Yeobooo♥♥

Message:  My first mission accomplished! Yata!! ~.~ Aaaa.. my yeobooo is really the best. I’ll be the first one to leave and pick you up. I can’t wait to see you. *kisseu* see you in a bit.

 

Dara was confused after reading the message. Was there a game or something? She didn’t know. She pursed her lips re-reading the message. She smiled before tapping move to folder.  A folder with three hearts popped up, she tapped the folder and the message was moved to the folder containing hundreds of aegyo filled messages coming from a single person.

 

The guy had too much aegyo, it was too damn adorable.

 

Dara smiled and placed the phone inside her purse.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“What the hell??” Jaejoong exclaimed when he saw Dara. He was literally hyperventilating and having a panic attack. No, she cannot go out with just that. No, she can’t. The dress was waay too tiny for his liking. (Though he wouldn’t mind her wearing it on special occasions with just the two of them) It was still not right in his perspective.

 

Dara tugged the fur again closer to her body feeling bashful.

 

“Didn’t you like it?” Xin asked leaning on the wall hands shoved inside his pants pockets. Jaejoong snapped his head towards him.

 

“The wolves will eat her!!” he exclaimed pointing at Dara. Dara became more conscious of her dress.

 

“Wolves?” she asked blushing.

 

“The other husbands! They will eat you alive.” Jaejoong was starting to become hysterical. Who were the husbands again? He thought and recalled.

 

Lee Jang Woo..

 

Lee Teuk..

 

He cursed silently and walked back and forth mumbling few incoherent words. Something along the lines of ‘I must protect her’ and ‘I will skin them alive if they stare at her’.

 

Dara’s anxiousness turned into amusement as she watched her husband had a massive mental breakdown. It was kind of adorable and cute. She giggled unconsciously.

 

“Yeoboo, you are not taking me seriously. Are you really going to go out like that?”

 

Dara felt a bit confident and raised her head. Her husband’s reaction was enough to assure her that indeed she look good. His husband wouldn’t be hysterical like that if she wasn’t beautiful right? She stood up straight and spoke.

 

“Xin has been my stylist for like forever. He knows what’s best for me.” Dara said making Xin nod in agreement. Jaejoong almost choked on his saliva he wanted to cry.

 

“Dude, stop being pathetic. The dress looks perfect on her. Admit it.” Xin rolled his eyes and walked towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong took a step back coz the stylist was so intimidating.

 

“You cannot lie.” He said, his face looming in front of him.

 

“Y-yeah.” He uttered unconsciously. He immediately clamped his hand over his mouth and cursed silently. His tongue just couldn’t lie.

 

“So it’s settled. Go now, it’s a race right. You have consumed too much time yapping.” Xin pushed Dara towards Jaejoong. Dara stumbled a few step before catching Jaejoong’s arm and holding onto it.

 

“Xin!!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Sorry.” The stylist said nonchalantly. “Oh wait, before you go let me capture my masterpiece.” Xin pulled out his phone from his pocket and aimed it at the couple. “Hey smile. You two look weird like that.”

 

The two forced a celebrity smile. A flash was seen followed by applause from the make-up artists and staffs.

 

“Perfect. Now go.” Xin waved his hand shooing them away. The two obediently followed and walked away confused. The stylist couldn’t help but smile. He looked at the picture of the couple then tapped a few letters in his phone pad for the caption. He smirked before hitting ‘SEND’.

 

------------------------------

 

The vibration of his phone on top of the bedside table made Jiyong scrunch up his nose. He turned around and covered his head with a pillow totally ignoring it.

 

“Hyung…” a low groan coming from the maknae was heard as the phone kept vibrating. Jiyong ignored him pulling the cover up over his head.

 

I just slept two ing hours ago and no one dares to disturb me sleep. I am murderous right now.

 

“Hyung, throw the damn phone if you don’t wanna answer it.” Seungri mumbled voice thick with sleepiness. Jiyong threw the covers up and kicked the maknae off the bed. The younger yelped rolling on the bed and dropping on the floor first.

 

“Why the do you still keep on sleeping in my room?!” Jiyong exclaimed eyes trained at the bundle of limbs and sheets on the floor.

 

The maknae hissed in pain silently cursing as he was trying to find an open space where he can push his head into and breathe. He was wrapped in blankets like a mummy after Jiyong kicked him off the bed.

 

“Hyung are you trying to kill me?”

 

“Nope. If I am you should be dead right now.” Jiyong messed his hair in annoyance and glared at the still vibrating phone on his bedside table. He was certain he set the audio profile in silent. It will only vibrate if a kakao message came and if it’s a call it will not ring nor vibrate.

 

He mashed his eyebrows while staring at his still vibrating phone. That could only mean one thing. Someone was spamming him with kakao messages. His eyes turned into tiny slits as he reached towards it. Having a very bad feeling about it, he switched on the screen.

 

XIN: Bro…

 

The beginning of the message showed on the screen and quickly faded. He dragged the notification panel down and the first few lines of Xin’s message appeared.

 

Bro…good morning. I believe you have to…

 

Under it was the number of kakao messages he received.

 

127 (and counting)

 

The phone continued to vibrate annoyingly. Jiyong cussed under his breath and tapped open the message. The full thread appeared containing the same message sent repeatedly.

 

Bro…good morning. I believe you have to see this.

Note: Do not crush your phone and… I love you bro XD

 

A small picture appeared below the message, with trembling fingers he tapped open the image and the picture went full screen. He gritted his teeth while his hands gripped the phone tightly. He cursed loudly and in a blink of an eye the phone was flying straight to the wall, crashing harshly before dropping to the floor shattered into pieces.

 

Seungri stared at his hyung in horror and cursed.

 

not again. Why does it always have to be me?!

 

Seungri cocooned himself inside the blanket that was still wrapped around him. He just wanted to die.

 

------------------------------

 

“Seungri give me your phone.” Jiyong demanded holding out his hand to the maknae. Seungri hugged his phone tight clutching it close to his chest –iphone wasn’t cheap and one shattered iphone was enough.

 

“You won’t??” Jiyong’s eyebrow rose.

 

“The mere thought of you touching something very precious to me scares me already you know.” Seungri retorted.

 

“I won’t crush it!!”

 

“Like the hell you won’t!”

 

“Maknae. Give it to me before I crush your bones.” The maknae’s eye grew wide in fear. He was cursing mentally for having such bad luck. What could’ve their leader seen that caused it to go psycho? He looked down at his phone in his hands.

 

My games.

 

My contacts.

 

My Brazilians, Mexicans and Americans

 

.

 

My s!

 

He seriously wanted to cry at the moment. With trembling hands he handed the phone to Jiyong. The older man snatched it immediately from the maknae and ran towards his bed.

 

Bi-polar mode, switched ON.

 

Jiyong’s lips automatically pursed into a pout as he started typing, looking like a kid sending his mommy a text message coz the school bus left without him. Seungri rolled his eyes and lay flat on the floor. He pulled his hair and groaned. This was the time where he hated not having a schedule.

 

“Hyung, seriously, you need to go to a psychiatrist. I’m telling you, not psychologist but a psychiatrist. Your bi-polar tendencies are getting worst.”

 

Jiyong glared at him but just for a brief moment. His pout went back, and Seungri was dying to dial the number of the mental hospital.

 

-------------------------------

 

Pink is the ugliest color. Why are you wearing pink?

 

It’s freakin winter! Why are you wearing such clothes?

 

You better wrap yourself in blankets. You’ll get sick with such thin clothes!!

 

Continuous messages coming from Bigbang’s maknae kept her phone beeping. It was annoying Dara and she was close to shutting her phone off.

 

“What is wrong with Seungri??” she scowled. Jaejoong glanced at his wife sitting beside him in the car.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

Dara threw the phone in her purse before answering, “Nothing.” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders.

 

“By the way yeoboo, we –”

 

*RING*

 

Jaejoong eyed Dara’s purse. He was meaning to talk to Dara to tell her about his plan but her phone kept distracting her. He silently cursed and wished she’d turn the damn phone.

 

“Maybe you should answer that.” He huffed before turning his gaze back on the street.

 

Dara smiled at him apologetically “Wait yeoboo..” she said before taking the phone out and answering the call.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

 

Baby!! I’m sick. I need you here. Right now!

 

Jiyong’s aegyo filled voice came. She pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at the screen. It was Seungri’s number but it was Jiyong’s voice on the other line. She placed the phone back to her ear.

 

“Eo..” she answered, eyeing her husband who was driving. The man didn't seem to mind her (or was ignoring her?).

 

Baby, I’m sick. I think I’m gonna die.

 

 She contemplated before answering, “Really?” a short and safe response. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from smiling, Jaejoong might notice. She heard coughs from the other line followed by a gasp.

 

Baby I have severe cough and colds. *cough* *cough*

 

It was obvious to Dara that Jiyong was just faking his cough. He was overdoing it actually. But still she continued talking him. It was kind of adorable

 

“Oh, then you should take a medicine.”

 

But baby you know I hate medicines.

 

She tried not to laugh. Jiyong was being annoying again –but in a cute way. How many times had he done this before? Faking a sickness so she would come and see him –Dara couldn’ t remember anymore.

 

“What did I tell you to call me?” There was a long pause in the other line before Jiyong spoke again.

 

Noona.

 

She can imagine Jiyong pouting from the other line. A small smile crept on her lips.

 

Noona, I have a fever. I checked and it’s 38C.Come here please? I think I need to be taken to the hospital.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. This was something new. He had never threatened her of hospitalization before. Jiyong must be very desperate right now. She bit her lips.

 

“Okay. I’ll go there after my shoot.”

 

She decided it would be better to check him after. Maybe he was really sick (though she was 100 percent sure he wasn’t), it wouldn’t hurt to check. Just to make sure, and, to shut him up.

 

Really??

 

She can see him doing victory dance. She stopped the urge to roll her eyes. Coughs were heard from the other line before Jiyong’s voice came again.

 

Noona, hurry up please? I might get worse if you don’t come immediately.

 

He managed to come up with a voice of a dying old man. How childish can Kwon Jiyong get? Dara was starting to reconsider her feelings now.

 

Noona is the only cure to my sickness.

 

If I see you I will be okay again.

 

Promise me you’ll come.

 

Jiyong was starting to give Dara headache. She rolled her eyes before speaking.

 

“Yeah. There are anti-pyretics in the lower drawer left side. Take one every 4 hours. I need to go now. See you later. ”

 

Dara ended the call before Jiyong could come up with something stupid, yet cute again.

 

“You’re cheating on me.” Jaejoong suddenly spoke.

 

“Who’s cheating?” Dara turned her gaze to her husband.

 

“You.”

 

Dara scrunched her eyebrows and pointed to herself.

 

“Me??”

 

Jaejoong did not answer. He just puffed his cheeks and pursed his lips. Dara chuckled. Why are people being annoyingly cute today?

 

“Yeobooo..why are you like this?”

 

“Coz you’re cheating.”

 

Dara laughed louder. People at this age shouldn’t be adorable. She stared at her husband.

 

“Okay.. okay. I’ll turn off my phone.” She took out her phone and turned it off.

 

Just then, Jaejoong’s phone rang. Dara glanced at the phone lying on the cell phone car mount. A pretty female’s face (that she didn’t know) flashed on the screen gaining Dara’s attention. Her eyes turned into tiny slits eyeing the name on the screen.

 

Yoojungie

 

Who is Yoojungie?

 

Jaejoong pressed the answer button.

 

“My angel, why are you calling?”

 

Dara’s brow scrunched.

 

My angel?

 

Does this man has a habit of calling everyone his angel?

 

Dara puffed her cheeks.

 

He used to call me My Angel too!

 

-------------------------------

End of Chapter 25

 

NO EDIT, so, sorry for the amount of lapses *bows* It took me long to update because I made a long update but decided to cut it in two. I’m working on the other half. If I receive many comments, I’ll update in a week. Leave me comments and UPVOTE. Thanks ^^