CHAPTER 10 - KWON JI YONG

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 10 - KWON JI YONG

JIYONG’S POV:

 

I was chuckling while seating on the couch. The thought of Dara’s flaring nostrils and red cheeks flashed before me. I’m sure she’ll be pissed once she hears the songs. I let out another uproarious laughter.

 

“He’s totally losing it…” Top hyung whispered –the four are crouched in a circle on the other side of the room.

 

“Should we find a new leader??” Daesung asked.

 

“Yongbae hyung is good for the position.” Seungri suggested tapping Yongbae on the shoulder. Yongbae smiled cheekily his eyes forming into tiny slits.

 

“I’ll do my best…” Yongbae said assuring them.

 

“Yah..why not me?? I’m the oldest?!” Top argued.

 

“But hyung… you and Seungri are competing at who’s the most childish in the group” Daesung retorted.

 

TOP sneered at Dae, “You’re not my favorite dongsaeng anymore Kang Daesung!!” he wiped imaginary tears on his cheeks while pouting.

 

Aish..these monkeys are acting like pre-schoolers and did I hear them planning on replacing me??

 

“Yah!! I can here you!!” I screamed.

 

No one faltered. They huddled closer wrapping each other’s arms on each other’s shoulders like huddling in a rugby match.

 

!! I am the leader but I am always being ganged up by these monkeys! I think my authority is slowly drifting away from me. They are not scared of me anymore!!

 

I stood up from the couch.

 

Time to show who the real leader is.

 

“10 hours of practice if you don’t stop that at this instant!!” I threatened them. They immediately scampered far away from each other spreading themselves at each corner of the room.

 

“I told you hyung you can’t be the leader…” Seungri said walking away from Yongbae.

 

“Who said I want to be the leader?? My only dream is to be a good hyung to our dear leader.” Yongbae said while battling his lashes at me.

 

“Yah!! Who mentioned replacing Jiyongie??” TOP hyung screamed.  “I will kill that person!! Is that you Daesungie??” he started choking Daesung.

 

“Aww hyung….” the younger one cried.

 

I rolled my eyes at them. My god… how did I end up with these retards? I think I lost 10 years of my life because of them!! I left the four morons and went out of the dorm.

 

It was already 10 in the morning MY BABY should be awake now and strolling with her car. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed her number. She immediately picked up after a few rings.

 

“Yah Kwon Ji Yong!! What do you think you’re doing?!!” she screamed over the phone. It was so loud that I had  to put my phone inches away from my ears to protect my ear drums. I smiled inwardly. She must’ve heard her new playlist, courtesy….. of yours truly XD

 

“Chill…I missed you too babe did you like your new playlist and ringtone?” I said while laughing hard.

 

 

Oohh I miss my baby so much!

 

“I am so going to kill you Kwon Ji Yong,” she suddenly said in a whisper.

 

“I’ll be willing to be killed with your love baby.”

 

“You need your medicine so bad…” she continued whispering.

 

“You’re the only cure to my sickness baby girl.. you know that,” I kissed the mouthpiece sending her my long, wet kiss XD

 

“I have no time for this you lizard.”

 

“Why are you whispering baby??”

 

“Because MY HUUUUUSBAND might here that I am talking to my EX BOYFRIEND.”

 

“What husband are you talking about??” my voice automatically shoots up as my brows tied into a tight knot.

 

“In case you have forgotten… it’s KIM JAEJOONG,” she said.

 

“I am so going to kill that in flower boy!!” I exclaimed.

 

“I won’t allow that… I don’t want to be a widow this early. I haven’t even KISSED my husband yet.”

 

Ki..

 

Ki…

 

Kiss??

 

“Sandara Park… don’t you ever think of kissing that blood vampire!!” I screamed as sudden wave of emotions flooded me. A picture of her kissing that Kim Jaejoong flashed before me and I swear.. I saw blood all over. I won’t give a second thought on pulling his guts out once he dare touch MY DARA.

 

“Actually we are going out later… so might as well give my YEOBOOOO a soft kiss on the lips.” I heard a low pop from the other end.

 

“Like this.. hmmmmwuahhh…” she kissed her phone. All the blood in my face drained. My mouth was hanging open as I listen to her.

 

“Buhbye…” the line went dead.

 

I stood frozen on the corridor of YG building still holding the phone close to my ears.

 

Since when did MY DARA become a seductress?

 

My god…maybe Bom noona are teaching her things she’s NOT supposed to know.

 

The innocence of MY DARA, NOOOOO!!!! 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

My white Bentley and its screeching tires roamed the streets of Seoul in search for my Ssantoki. Where are they?? I slammed the steering wheel with my hands.

 

Damn!                         

 

I parked my car on the side of the street and fished my phone from my pocket. I dialed the number of the ONLY person who knows where Dara is.

 

He picked up after a few rings.

 

“Uhmm… Jiyong-ah?’’ he answered in a sleepy voice.              

 

“Jangmae hyung.. I need your help.”

 

“If it’s about Dara I can’t help you.” he was about to put the phone down when I screamed.

 

“I’ll tell YG hyung that you’re still dating that star if you don’t help me!!” I screamed.

 

“What help do you need?!” he immediately asked half screaming half whispering. A triumphant smile tugged the corners of my lips.

 

“Where is Dara??” I asked.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Impossible!! I’ll really tell YG hyung….”

 

“I don’t know because I am not with her!”

 

“Then who is with her??”

 

“The other Manager….wait I’ll call him and ask where they are,” he hissed.

 

I said ok and put the phone down. I never intended to threaten Jangmae hyung but I was out of choices at the moment.

 

After a few minutes he called with the information about Dara’s location.

 

“Thank you hyung you’re the best!!”

 

He just hissed in response and ended the call.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

I stepped out of my car armored with my ever reliable hoodie and mask. I went inside the restaurant and searched for the two. I saw Kim Jaejoong first for he had the loudest laugh inside the restaurant and the person sitting in front of him was Dara.

 

Tss… have some pride dude you are so OOOOBVIOOUUS!!

 

I walked cockily towards their table and sat at the table behind them. The waiter approached me and asked for my order. I just ordered a glass of water and pasta to make things fast –I want him to leave me alone.

 

I pulled my hood closer covering my face more while I kept my mask on. In front of me was Dara and Jaejoong laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

I kept on making faces while Iistening to Kim Jaejoong blab.

 

Blah blah blah… He’s like a hen!!

 

Plok plok plok!!

 

Aish..  he kept on pinching MY DARA’S cheeks!! I reminded myself to boot out Seungri on top of my assassination list – Kim Jaejoong deserves that spot.

 

“Yeobo… where do you want to go next?” he suddenly asked.

 

Barf…. 

 

I nearly choked on the water that I was drinking. I put the glass down on the table with a loud thud that it almost broke into pieces.

 

YEOBO?!!!!

 

 Gwarkkk…ackkk!!! Disgusting!!

 

 “I want to eat ice cream yeoboooo…” Dara said with a bit of aegyo at the end.

 

.

 

SANDARA PARK!!!

 

I fished my phone out of my pocket and immediately dialed her number. I saw it vibrate on top of the table. Tss... she’s going to have a long series of scolding from me. Since when did she learn to flirt? I gritted my teeth.

 

I waited her to excuse herself and answer my call but to my shock…….. she cancelled it!! I nearly broke my phone for gripping it tightly.

 

“Who’s that?” Jaejoong said while munching.

 

“No one.”

 

NO ONE?? I AM NO ONE!!

 

I quickly typed a message and sent it to her.

 

To: Baby Girl

Message: No one?? I am no one?? Call me or I’ll make a scene here. I’m sitting behind you.

 

I heard her phone beeped.

 

“Uhmm…. Yeobo…I just need to call CL… I’ll be back immediately…” Dara said standing up making her chair hit my chair hard.

 

 I smiled widely.

 

“Oh okay… I’ll be waiting. Then we’ll go to the ice cream parlor…” Jaejoong said.

 

I heard Dara’s footsteps as she walked past by me. My phone rang.

 

“Hi baby…” I greeted her.

 

“Baby your face…what the hell are you doing here??” she said while walking fast towards the comfort room. I watched her back.

 

“I missed you so I went here to see you…”

 

She stopped walking and stood behind a column big enough to hide he small frame. She turned around to face me.

 

“Leave now!!” she glared at me.

 

“I don’t want… I’ll make sure you won’t kiss him.” I said stubbornly.

 

“I’ll kiss him if you don’t leave!”

 

“I’ll make a scene if you do!”

 

I saw her shoulders slump in defeat while was left hanging open.

 

“I can’t believe you’re doing this..”

 

“You bet I am…”

 

“Fine…do what you want. I don’t care!!” she ended the call and hurriedly walked past me.

 

“I’m really sorry about that…let’s go now to the ice cream parlor I suddenly felt sick…” Dara said as soon as she sat down.

 

“Yeoboo… something came up and my manager called me… I have to go to the company right now.. it’s an urgent  matter..” Jaejoong said apologetically. My ears twitched upon hearing that. I leaned forward a little to listen more.

 

“Oh.. don’t worry that’s okay… let’s just schedule it some other time.” Dara said.

 

“I feel so bad yeobooo…” Jaejoong said in an overly cute manner.

 

Tss.. .acting cute eh?? I smirked.

 

“No..no…I’m fine I’ll just buy on my way home..”

 

“I can’t drive you back so take care okay??” he said. I made faces again.        

 

“You too…take care yeoboo…”

 

Aish… I’m starting to curse who ever created that stupid, mushy word.

 

THAT YEOBOOOO IS GOING TO HUNT ME IN MY DREAMS!!          

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

SANDARA’S POV:

 

I didn’t see Jiyong when we went out of the restaurant. When we stood up from the table he was already gone. I don’t how that stupid brain of his works. Stalking me on my date with Jae?! He’s freakin out of his mind!!

 

I heaved a deep sigh.

 

But that craziness is what made me fall in love with him. That brainless stupid lizard, I’ll skin him alive when I see him!

 

I opened the door to the passenger seat and threw the car keys to my manager. I am too preoccupied to drive so I asked my manager to drive for me. I was leaning back on the seat when a hooded guy sat on the driver’s seat and shut the door.

 

He rolled down the window a bit and screamed.

 

“I’m sorry manager hyung…I’ll treat you next time!!” he screamed then he shut the window and started the car.

 

He pulled his hood down and smiled at me.

 

“Hi baby… it’s been a long time since we last went on a date…”

 

“Kwon Ji Yong stop this car immediately!!!”

 

---------------------------------

End of Chapter 10

A/N:

OMG what am I going to do with Jae?? Somebody help me 

And JIYONG is such a cutie 

Uwaah...anyway I KEPT MY PROMISE!! KEKE

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT’S IT REALLY INSPIRES ME TO UPDATE FAST ^^

YOU KNOW NOW WHAT TO DO… JUST FEED ME WITH YOUR COMMENTS SO THAT MY MACHINERY WORKS.

KEKE..

LOVE YAH ALL ^^

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST MAKNAE

 

WE ♥ YOU SEUNGRI-AH

 

SHOUTOUT:

@kloyola : Thank you for subscribing and upvoting my fics!! ^^

@insaned28 : got scared with your spam threat keke..here’s the update ^^

@tinter1929 : omg what are those sinful things?? can't imagine o_O

@MillionDollarBaby21 : now can you choose with this update..still cant?? XD
 

The lovely commenters of Chapter 9 

Tabimuchere
annaprinsesa
kloyola
crunchypink
tinter1929
insaned28
Dariaheart21
appleman
teukilicious2010
choi_hyeonji
coocream
iellism
shendron
MillionDollarBaby21
sandaragon
peachy0604
avdfanatic
itsmemarjorie
loveydovey17
jepoknat
roxijojo
daragd
lalarose
puchibears
belleblas
jobarza57
joie23ss10
tabii
jagiya0110
amership
o-hana
yamapi4ever
jhayzelle21
myjoyce1986
piratess
butterfinger

 

{I LOVE THESE PEOPLE ♥}

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE??

IF YOU'RE A LITTLE NICER UPVOTE.

THANK YOU

 

@anjellie_ka