Oh~ His Butterfly…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I opened the wrapper and put the candy in my mouth while walking across the building to go straight to block A1, its where me and Geonil were supposed to meet this recess. I giggled alone at the thought that we have been officially dating each other for four days already. Geonil have this sweet and romantic taste of love, he always know how to make me feel better but sometime its hard to predict what actually inside his mind. I always wonder if he ever hides his pain when he was with me but none of the times we had spent together goes with me noticing that.

He was such a sweettalker, he said we both know it clearly that our relationship won’t last longer. He never wants to leave me alone but he know that one day he have to do that. So he promised me that he will make this short times become the longest times I would ever have with him. He promised me that he will do everything he could to make the smile on my face still as bright as the sunny day when he was not around anymore. I could never promise him that. No. how can I do that when a part of my heart was taken away by him?

Humm… hum.. hummmm~ ♪

“Geonil? Is that you?” I stopped walking around when I heard someone humming something. It’s a song. I think it’s was the L.O.V.E song.

Humm.. hum.. hum hummmm~ ♪

“Geonil, cut it out~! Come out already!” I said while I’m moving in circle, trying to find him. I keep on looking at my left and my right when suddenly an origami appears in front of my face, hanging from the 1st floor.

“A butterfly?” I asked while I try to reach the origami but it keeps on moving so I stop and look up to the 1st floor.

“It’s a blue butterfly honey~!” Geonil said with a bright smile.

“Ya~ I know its blue in colour! What are you doing upstairs? Come down here…”

“Well, the butterfly won’t look like it is flying if I stand behind you~ hihi…” He winks to me twice before he drop the origami on my hand.

“Ji Yoon~!” he shouted.

“Ye~!”

“Do you want to go somewhere with me after school?”

“Hurm… to where?”

“A secret place~!”

“Where??”

“It’s a secret so how can I tell you?” he laughed when I stuck out my tongue to him. I smiles while staring at his happy face, yes! He look the best when he is laughing like that.

“At least, give me some clue!”

“I’ve already give you the clue...”

“When?”

“Just now, my love~”

“The butterfly??” he winks to me again when I scratch my head as I look at him, confused.

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

At the same time… somewhere around the café…

[Mel P.O.V]

I took off my headphone and start walking towards the cafeteria. The hunger I felt forces me to find something to eat. I patted my stomach slowly.

“Ahh~ I should have taken my breakfast this morning…”

“Hyung… it’s true… we’ve been keeping an eye to Jonghyun and so far, he didn’t do anything weird yet.”

I stopped when I heard Jungshin’s voice. I look around, trying to find where does his voice come from and then I saw him with Yonghwa not far from me. His face looks tense when he heard Jungshin’s answer as if that is not what he wants to hear.

Yonghwa nodded slowly. Acknowledge that Jonghyun is not doing anything beyond his thought.

“Just keep an eye on him. I know he is planning something now.” Jungshin just nodded to Yonghwa request.

I frowned as I heard their conversation. What is it about Jonghyun that makes Yonghwa looks so worried like that?

“Mel-shi?” I gasped in surprise when I heard someone calling out my name out of sudden. Could it be that someone noticed that I was earsdropping Yonghwa’s conversation just now?

“Yah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you going for lunch now?”

It’s turned out to be Jihyuk. He was ruffling his hair lightly when I look at him. There’s a smile on his face.

“I’m going now. Erm… where’s the others?” I asked as I saw him alone without the rest of his brothers. I know Geonil is with Ji Yoon now since she said she will be having her lunch with him.

“Haha… they already left me because I sent in my paper late.” He laughs awkwardly.

“Ohh, then… want to have lunch with me?”

“Ha? Sure!” he replied cheerfully.

[End of Mel P.O.V]

Later, at night…

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

“Geonil, what are we doing here?” I asked him as soon as we get out from the taxi.

I look around for a minute. We stopped at an old house near a small town. Its just a 40 minutes journey from our school.

Geonil smiles to me as he reached my hand and walk slowly to the old house.

I look around the house with a confused face. There are no lights around the house, only the street lamps hels to brighten up the place a bit but it doesn’t help much though.

“I thought we are going to your secret place?” I asked.

“Here it is…” he replied with his usual smile. I keep myself quiet for awhile, waiting for his next steps.

“Ji Yoon, can you close your eyes for awhile?”

“Close my eyes?” he nodded gently.

“And open your eyes when you think it’s the right time to do so…”

“How am I suppose to know when is the right time?” I asked him bluntly.

“You’ll know…” His face brighten up with his foolish smile again, I sigh at that view. Its not that I’m annoyed with him but it’s because he never failed to amaze me with his smiling charms.

I close my eyes and wait for his next steps.

 “Can you put your trust on me?” he asked with his gentle voice, I could feel that he held out his right hand in front of me. I smile…

“You owned my turst ever since you captured my heart in your prison.” I said with a little laugh. I took his right hand and hold it tightly.

“This is how much I trust you…” I said as I lift our lingering hands up.

He walks step by step carefully, leading me with his hand as my guide. I heard him opened the door of the house and enter it slowly. We walk a few steps further before he stop and let my hand go.

I stood there for a few second without doing anything. Considering when will be the perfect time to open my eyes.

“I’ll open it now…” I told him. There’s no answer from him so I open my eyes slowly.

“It's all about you, my Butterfly…”

My eyes widened at what I see, startled by what he is capable to do for me. I look around me with amaze. There’s hundred of butterflies’ origami hanging on the ceiling and what is more special about these origami is that he made it from glow in the dark paper.

I turned in circle as I look at the glowing butterfly one by one.

Slowly, my lips formed a smile and I start smiling foolishly as he starts to sing.

It’s G Dragon’s song… Butterfly…

It's all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)

Unintentionally, I look the sky like
It looks similar to when you smile
Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby
My day consists of our romantic drama
Make me cry and smile no no no

I can't sleep, I call your name
I turn my head shyly (no matter what)
I like it this much
I rarely stop walking

He walks slowly in circle around me with his eyes staring at me all the time.

Beautiful girl

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I've become like this
(You're the only one girl)

He come closer to me and walks a few step to my back. Slowly, he wraps his hands around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

He was so close to me that I could hear his breathing beside my ear.

Ye you're special to me
La la la la la la la
Yeah my butterfly….

“I can’t be with you forever, I just want to be by your side as long as I can. I want to feel your love as deep as I can… I love you Jeon Ji Yoon…”

His voice was like a lullaby played gracefully on my ears. I closed my eyes as I wraps my hands around his hands, listening to his heartbeats one by one…

“I love you too my foolish Park Geonil…”

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

[Geonil P.O.V]

“Are you sure you are going to be okay walking home alone?” she asked me again.

Both of us were standing in front of Mel’s house. Ji Yoon said that she is going to spend the night at Mel’s house since they have some assignment to be done so I sent her to Mel’s house and tell the taxi driver to leave since my house are just a few meters away from here.

“Yea~ don’t worry, I’ll be okay.” She nodded and smiles lightly.

“Be careful…” she turned around and walk to the gate. Mel have already let it open when we arrived to her place just now.

Sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter