The new neighbor

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ji yoon P.O.V]
I’m standing at the balcony alone, watching over the same house again. I know I have a weird hobby but I like looking at that house. I wish I can live in there… well, maybe I’ll live in there and my father can stay at this house. It’s not that I hate him but since my mom died two years ago, he changed and I don’t like it. I don’t remember when he had became so irritating, he love to nag nowadays. I sighed…

“UNNIE…!!!!” I turned and looked at my sister. Surprised by her sudden call, she appears out of nowhere and smiled her brightest smile.

“YAH, WHAT IS THAT FOR?!” I looked at her, confused by her action. She just laughed at me and pulled someone out from the door.

“Haha… nothing, just wanna tell you that Mel unnie is here!” My face changed once she said that, I looked into the room and saw my best friend Mel stood beside Detry.

“Yah, when did you comeback? I miss you babe!!” I run to Mel and hug her tightly. A month has passed since I met her and yeah, I miss her damn much.

“Ji yoon, I can’t breath!” I let go of her and pinch her cheeks.

“Ouch, Ji yoon!” she rub her cheeks and smile to me.
“I miss you too chingu~ kikiki”

Mel is my best friend; we have been friend since we are kids. She is not a true Korean. Her mother is a Chinese; she married a Korean and lived in Korea since then. Her true name is Nur Mahirah but she prefers to be called as Mel. I don’t care much about that because she is a great friend and I love being around her. Well, she has gone to her mother hometown for a month and hell yeah, I miss her!

“So, how’s Brunei? Have a great holiday?”

“Oh well, that’s place is awesome! But it would be more fun if you and Detry are there too. Oh God, I miss you guys!” she hugs me and Detry.

“Unnie, thank God you’re back. My sister is going crazy being here all alone without you.” >.<

“Yah, don’t make up stories okay. I’m not!” Mel laughed at us. We both continue talking to each other. Trying to catch up about everything that had happened for the past few weeks until Detry called us.

“Hey, I think we’ve got new neighbor!” we both rushed to the balcony and looked down at the house.

There are two truck parked in front of the house. A few guys get off the truck and looked around the house. From what I see, there are about six guys and a girl. I think that girl is the same girl I saw before.

“Wow, that’s one big family. Six brothers and a sister…” I heard Detry said.

I looked back to the street, trying to look at their face. One of the guys with the white shirt and a cap caught my attention. He said something to the other guy and took off his cap. I can’t see his face clearly so I stared at him for awhile but suddenly he turned to our house and looked up to our place. Gulp! I think he saw me looking at him. I tried to cover it by looking at other direction but I can’t help myself from looking back at him. Oh, wait! Is he just smiling to me??

“Unnie, I think that guy just smiled to you.”

“Anniyo, he is not. Girls, let’s go in. enough with the peeping already okay!” I said as I push both of them into my room. Mel turned and faced me.

“Ji yoon, are you blushing?”

“Yah, don’t start it okay. I am not!”

“Aww… unnie, don’t tell me that you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter