The Sweetdream…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Ji Yoon P.O.V]

“Erm… where is Geonil and Jihyuk? Don’t you think they are taking a long time toprepare the dessert?” Suddenly Gahee eonni asked about them, making the others to stop talking and look at her. Yes, those two are taking more time than what they are supposed to. I could see that the boys and Gahee eonni exchange their glance toward each other, for a second I thought there’s no one alive at this backyard as everyone keep on silent. Gahee eonni stand up in a rush but and turned to walk into the house but Yoonhak oppa stop her.

“Gahee…” Yoonhak oppa said with his eyes moving to our side, as if he want to remind Gahee eonni that we are still here. Gahee eonni turned to the table back and smile uncomfortably to us. I don’t know what’s wrong with Geonil and Jihyuk being late but I guess I should just go and check it out for them.

“Erm, I’ll go and call them eonni… I’m sure they’ll be done in a few minute..” I said as I stand up and walk into the house. I don’t know why I volunteered myself to call them, I just want to go inside and see Geonil…with my own bare eyes, I want to see his eyes… is it really true like what they have said before? That there is ME inside Geonil’s eyes~

As soon as I entered the house, I saw Geonil and Jihyuk walk down the stairs. I stare at Geonil for awhile, he stop when he saw me staring at him and look at me too. He looks a bit pale than before, I don’t know what he had done but he sure looks a bit tired. He smiles to me like usual and chase away his tired looking face. I didn’t realize I was smiling too…”Stupid…” I murmured as I keeps on smiling to myself.

“What’s wrong Ji yoon?” Geonil asked.

“Oh, err… Eonni asked where are the dessert?” I said, trying to act ignorance in front of him.

“Oh, it’s almost done, wanna give some help?” Geonil asked. I can see Jihyuk big grin when he heard Geonil asked that. He tap on Geonil’s shoulder and said…

“Why don’t you guys work on the dessert together? I’ll go and tell them it’s almost done. Okay?”

“Hey Jihyuk…!” but before I could say anything more, Jihyuk was already left us alone. I heard Geonil giggled when I sighed. I glares at him and walk to the kitchen.

“What??” I mock him and walk straight to the kitchen again. He just smile and try to act cool as he enter the kitchen.

“So what should we do now?” I asked. He ignore my question and headed to the refrigerator. He took out 10 big glass with vanilla ice cream in each one of it and put it on the table. Then he took out chocolates syrup with some red cherry and handed it to me. I took it and look at him with my blank face.

“What?” He asked when he saw my blur face.

“Erm… what do we want to do with these?” I asked as I lift both the syrup and the cherries. He smile when I do that and took it from me.

“Let me do that…” he put the syrup in each glass and put the cherries later. I just stare at him from his left. Trying to memorize every single thing that they said we use to do.

“Geonil-ah… do you have a childhood friend?” suddenly I asked that. Geez… I can never handle my own mouth when I am curious.

“Huh??” He stop doing the dessert and look at me for a second. I startled when he do that. I don’t know why, maybe it’s because we are this close to each other right now. He almost step onto my right feet when he was trying to get the spoon just now.

“Erm.. just curious, that’s why I asked.” I peek a quick glance to him and quickly wipe all the spoons for the dessert later.

“Of course I have one. She is such a heartless person.”

“Heartless??” I look at him, dumbfounded. Who did he just call heartless? Me??

“Yeah. She doesn’t like to smile and always have that creepy glance every time she meets me. Just like you.” He said it without even looking at me. I was about to burst and nag to him but suddenly he said something that make me stop and smile again.

“But that makes her special to me… because when she smiles she gave the same feeling to me all over again. Like there are butterflies in my heart.”

“You feel like that when she smile only?”

“Yeah, you can say it like that. Although, she rarely smiles to me when we meets but when she do. I know that she really mean it. That’s why I love her smiles…” He continues his work, not even bother to look at me for awhile.

“Geonil… who is she?” I asked. Geonil stop and put the bowl of cherries on the table. He turned to me and handed the tray.

“We should go now, it’s late for dessert!” Geonil said with a smile on his face. he held the other tray and walk out from the kitchen, I couldn’t anything rather than following him from the back.

One hour later…

It’s time for us to go home now and I could say that I have a good and weirdest time in this house. All of them walks with us to the gate.

“Thank you so much for coming here girls. Really appreciate it.” Gahee eonni said. We bow our head slowly and wave to them.

“Annyeong! See you in school tomorrow!!” the boys shouted. I was about to leave the house when suddenly a voice called out my name.

“Ji Yoon!!” I stop and looked back… I saw Geonil smiling widely to me but there was someone beside him… the same boy I’ve seen before, he was smiling too and suddenly both of them wave their hand to me.

“Annyeong Ji Yoon!!” they said together while waving happily to me.

“Annyeong Geonil!” I quickly glance to my right; the same girl was standing beside me, waving to Geonil and the boy together with me. I took a deep breath and smile back to Geonil.

“Eonni, are you okay?” I looked at Detry with my confuse looks.

“Ne, na gwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter