The owner’s kids

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Ji Yoon P.O.V]
“Unnie, pali! Take your breakfast now or we’ll be late to school.” Detry shouted from the kitchen. I wonder who is the younger sister, me or her.

I walk slowly to the table and took a glance at the foods. I smiled bitterly to my sister, she had prepared the breakfast for me everyday.

“I don’t feel like eating breakfast today.”

“Wae? Did you have fight with appa again last night?” I raised my eyebrow and look at my sister. She still busy finishing her bread.

“Yah, how’s that have to do with me not eating breakfast?” I questioned.

“Well, it is because you always skip breakfast every time you and appa fought. That’s why I asked.” Detry took the last bite of her bread and finished her milk.

“I just don’t have appetite to eat now, that’s all. It’s got nothing to do with appa.” I try to defend myself although I know what Detry said before is true.

She stands up and pats my back. “Unnie, you better stop fighting with appa or you’ll look like an old woman soon.”
“Huh? Old woman??” I questioned her and give a look like I demand an explanation from her.

“If you continuously doing that, you might get wrinkles all over you face unnie.” She giggled by herself once she finished her sentence. I smiled to her, this kid really is something. She always tries to cheer me up even though she didn’t really know what had happened between me and our dad. But I guess she know me better than anyone else.

“Yah, it’s not funny okay. Are you done eating? Let’s go to school now.”

Detry still smiling when I took the car’s key and heading to the front door. She grabbed her bag and walk slowly behind me.

“It’s not funny but I did make you smile and that is more than enough for me. Kikiki…” I turned around and put my hand on her head.

“Yes, you did… thanks Detry!” I said as I ruffled her hair.
“Aww… unnie, you messed up my hair.” I laugh at her and keep ruffling her hair.

“Aish, unnie! Hurmph, thank God my hair is easy to manage or you’ll dead.” I stuck out my tongue at her and start to wear my shoes.

“Unnie, want to have lunch with me today? I’ll buy your lunch.” I turned around and looked at her.

“Sure, I’ll be hungry by lunch time.” I smiled and we both walk slowly to our car. It’s 8am right now and we don’t have class until 9am. So, we still have plenty of time. I took the driver seat and start the car.

“Oh, unnie look, someone enter that empty house.”
I looked down the street and saw a couple enter the house. I wonder if they are the owner’s kids.

“Well, it’s look like we are going to get new neighbor soon.” I murmured to myself.

I drove passed the house and took a glance to the couple. The girl is pretty and the guy is tall, way taller than me. I hope they are friendly and nice; it would be great if I can meet new friends
[End of Ji yoon P.O.V]

“Ahjussi, thanks a lot for taking care of this house. Sorry for troubling you for these past years.” Gahee bow her head a bit to show her respect to the housekeeper. Yoonhak did the same thing.

“No problem miss, I do like this house. It’s been a pleasure for me to keep this house clean and in perfect condition. Your father has done a great job when he builds this house, so please take a good care of it.”

“I will sir. Please, do come to visit thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter