♥Stupid cupid♥

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later…

[Geonil P.O.V]

I opened my eyes widely, frighten by the loud noise I’ve heard inside the room. I wake up and sit on the bed with my back lean on the wall. I yawned as my right hand scratching my head slowly, feeling a bit annoyed by the noise that had wakened me up. I stare at Jihyuk who is still sleeping soundly on his bed across mine.

“Haishh… this stupid pig, how can he sleep so peacefully when he just woke me up with his loud snoring?!” I talk to myself.

I walk reluctantly to Jihuk and look at him for a few second. I took a paper clip on the table and smile widely to him as I clip his nose with it. I laugh as quietly as I can when Jihyuk scratch his nose for a few time before he throw away the paper clip and sit on the bed with his eyes still closed. I stop laughing when he pointed his finger to me.

“Neon nugu??” He asked me with his husky voice and eyes still closed.

“Yah, what kind of question is that? I’m Geonil!” I’m still whispering to him but my tone has gone up high when he asked that.

“Yah sik-keu-reoun! I’ll see you in court!” as soon as he finished his words, he fell to his bed and continue sleeping again.

“Yah, what is that for? What court??” Oh my, what is the use of asking him? I bet he won’t even remember what he said just now when he wakes up.

“Ahh-huuuufth!!” I sighed. Not even a few second after Jihyuk lay on his bed, that awful and disturbing sound start again.

I walked to my bed and sat down on it. I take a look at Jihyuk again and smile to myself. I might don’t have the chance to hear that again, I might also don’t have the chance to anymore in the future…

“Jihyuk-ah, nan jeongmal saranghaeyo… please take a good care of youself when I’m not around anymore bro. don’t miss me~ hihi…” I said slowly before I lay down on the bed and pull my blanket until its cover my face. I fall asleep a few minute after that without realizing there’s a drop of tears on my brother eyes…

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

 

The next morning,

At the school…

 

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I stood at the corridor while waiting for Mel, she went to the teachers room to meet our homerun teacher, Miss Son Ye Jin. I look outside the window and stares at the field for quite sometime. The hot sun that wilts the grass on the field makes me realize how fast something can comes to an end. Just like the times that I had with my mother, it might look like a long time but it feels like it was the shortest time I ever had with her.

“Interesting isn’t it?” someone asked me from behind.

“Ahh!” I grabbed my chest and took a deep breath.

“Ohh, sorry. Am I surprising you?”

“What do you think??” I asked him with my eyes widen.

“Hee… joesonghamnida.” He apologized to me and smiles his brightest smile as always.

Correction! Not his brightest smile but his stupid smile!

“Anyway, what are you doing here, Geonil-ssi?”

“Erm… nothing, just looking for you.”

“And why did you looking for me?”

“Because I want to!” he said happily. I don’t know what is it that makes him feel happy but he looks rather annoying to me. I didn’t realize that my forehead frowned with that thought of mine.

“Ji Yoon-ssi, do you want to know something?” I look at him with a question mark inside my head, wondering what kind of thing he wants to tell me.

“You look prettier when you smile… do you see that blue butterfly over there?” he pointed out at the tree just beside the wall; a butterfly was perching on the small branch. The butterfly is beautiful and is blue in colour, its beauty fascinating my eyes for awhile.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it? Your smile… is beautiful, way more beautiful than that butterfly. Do you know that?” he whispered that to my ears and walk away with a smile. I’m startled by his words; my heart was trembling because of that. OMG! I’m blushing again because of him!

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

[Geonil P.O.V]

I don’t know if she remember it or not but the words I said to her just now was the same words I said to her when I first time saw her smile 10 years ago. I smile at that silly thought, who will remember whatever the things they heard 10 years ago?? Well, I do…

FLASHBACK

10 years ago…

I’m paralyzed by her smiles. The first time I ever saw she smiles and it gives butterfly in my heart, I wonder… what kind of feeling is this?

“Ji Yoon-ssi… do you want to know something?”

“What?” she looks at me right away, waiting patiently for my answer.

“You look beautiful when you smile… way more beautiful than that butterfly over there.” I said as my finger pointed on a butterfly near us. She laughed when I said that and I saw her cheeks turn red after that. Her sincere laughter makes me speechless because I never heard such a beautiful and sincere laughter like that.

END OF FLASHBACK

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

At the same time…

[Mel P.O.V]

I was about to go to the corridor when someone grab my hand and leaned me to the wall. I cried out a little shout because of his sudden action. He smirked when he saw my panicked face as if he was enjoying it. I took out all my strength and push him away from me, making him backward a few steps from me.

“What are you trying to do Yong hwa?!” I yelled at him. He smirked to me again while brushing his hair twice.

“I’m trying to enjoy the moment with you, Mel…” I feel disgusting when he called out my name like that. I don’t even want to hear him calling out  my name!

“Stop it! Whatever the thing you are doing right now, just stop it! I had enough! Don’t you understand that I won’t and I will never ever accept you in my life?!” I yelled to him again.

We were on the stairs at the end of the building and only a few students were passing by at that place. That gives me a permission to yell as loud as I can but yet give him more advantage to do anything to me. He walks closer to me and forces me to lean on the wall again when he put his right hand on the wall beside my head.

“The day you rejected me is the day of my most embarrassing moment… what makes you think I’m gonna let you go that easily??” he flash his evil smile to  me again before he walk away. I sighed at his last words, what did I do to deserve all this??

That night…

“Are you going out Mel?” I turned to my mom and nodded to her. She picks up her magazine and smile to me.

“Okay then, take care and don’t come back late. Arasso?”

“Yes mom!” I took out my bike from the garage and walk slowly to the main gate. What had happened this morning really getting on my nerves and I need to go somewhere else to make myself feel better.

I continue on cycling until I reach the river nearby our neighbourhood, I stop at the bridge, the cold winds of the night hit my body and make me shivered from coldness. I pick a few pebbles on the road and turned my body to face the river, it’s kind of dark down there and I can’t really s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter