The House

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]
“Ji Yoon-ah, where are you going? It’s late now. You know how dangerous it can be if you go out alone.” I rolled my eyes, I was just finished wearing my shoes.

“Appa, it is only 10pm right now. I need to see my friends.” I said as I took my bag and start to walk to the main gate.

“But it’s still dangerous out there. Can’t you see your friend tomorrow at school? You meet them everyday.” I turned my back and face my father; I don’t want to be rude to my father.

“Appa, it’s different. School is SCHOOL, you know what I mean right? And furthermore, I still have friend from other school. It’s not like we are going to the club or what. We are just hanging out at the restaurant.”

“However, you still a girl. You should be staying home at time like this! What will the neighbors said if they saw you going out this late?”

“Appa, have you ever saw or hear that I care about what people might say? It’s my life, I need my freedom! I’m going now or I’ll be late again. Goodbye.” I steps outside the house and close the gate.

“You shouldn’t be out at this time Ji Yoon!” I can still hear my father nag inside the house when I turned around.

“erghh, can’t he just let me alone? It’s not like I’m running away from home or what, I’m just going out with my friends.” I put both of my hand at my ears and start to walk down the street.

[i-ron jo-ron mal deul da i-jo beo-ryeo (huh huh huh huh) da ga-teun kum j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter