His Obsession

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yonghwa P.O.V]

“Hyung?!”

I turned around when I heard Jonghyun voice. He was standing at the door with a fierce face. The way he stares at me make my feet tremble with fear, he was always like that. I will never know what he is capable to do to me or anyone around me.

“What are you doing here in my room, hyung??” I hold the blade tighter when I saw him move closer to me.

“An..annya~ I was looking for you…” he stops in front of me with both of his hand in his pocket.

“Gojimal hyung… you know that I’m not stupid right?” I gasped in surprised when he said that. This guy, what is it in his mind??

“Anyway, how was my room? It’s beautiful isn’t it?” he said with a big grin on his face. Beautiful? What does he mean by that? All that I can see in this room was just Ji Yoon’s pictures. She is everywhere inside this room and what is it with Geonil’s picture and this blade. Why does he pierce this blade on Geonil picture??

“Waeyo hyung? Thinking of something?” once again, he makes me startled with his sudden question. He come closer to me and pats on my shoulder lightly.

“Hyung, you know that I don’t like people sneaking around in my room?” he smiles widely to me after he said that.

“Next time, don’t do it again okay?” I stare at him for awhile, tries to find the perfect words to tell him what I supposed to. He looks around his room with a big smile, as if he was enjoying every second that he have to look at Ji Yoon’s pictures.

“What is all this Jonghyun? I’ve told you to stop right?” finally, I manage to utter the words. He stops smiling and turned to me drastically. His soft face suddenly changed as he stares at me fiercely.

“You know that this is not going to work right? All of this! Your craziness will destroy you someday!” He smirk to me and leaned on his table.

“All of the things that I’ve been doing in school were all because of you! I’ve tried everything to cover you, but you know it well enough. I can’t do this forever!”

“Wae hyung? I don’t see any problem with that? Or you want me to do everything by myself? I have no problem with that… but you sure don’t want me to touch your lovely Mel, aren’t you?”

I grab his colar tightly when he said that. I could feel my anger rushing through my veins and the only thing that I can see was Mel’s face. The same sweet and cheerful face that has always stays in my heart.

“I’ve told you hundred times Jonghyun! Don’t you even dare to lay your hand on her!! I’ve done everything that you asked me to do, because of you... I’ve been hurting her heart although that is the last thing I would ever do!!” he let go of my hands and smile to me as if nothing had happened.

“You said you will kill her… Just because I said I love her more than anything in this world… you said you will kill her… Just because she told Ji Yoon that you are not meant to be with Ji Yoon… What the hell is going on with you?!!” I burst out my anger to him. The anger that I’ve been holding by myself for all this time… The anger that I’ve been keeping ever since I lost Mel from my side. He let out a chuckled.

“Hyung…” he called me with a cheerful tone.

“You know that I don’t like to share things with others right? Don’t you remember? I save your life before so that’s mean I own your life… and how could you say that you love her more than anything? I am your brother; you supposed to love me more than her…” He explains slowly and pouted while looking at me. I could feel my feet getting weaker and I fall to the ground. He… how could he say that…

“You are crazy Jonghyun… you are crazy…” he took a sit beside me and pats my shoulder lightly…

“You said it yourself; you won’t go near her and even if you do. You are not going to be nice with her at all… we have a deal right? If you keep your promise, than I won’t hurt her. I always keep my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter