Please don’t cry…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I wake up around 6.00 am this morning and the first thing I do was looking around at my own room. I wrap my arm around my shoulder and sigh. I don’t know how am I going to confront Geonil later? How can I tell him that I forgot about him since 10 years ago when through all those years he remember me? I close my face with my hands, close my eyes with that thought in mind. Sigh… how can I forgive myself for forgetting you Geonil? You meant more than just a friend to me and yet I forgot about you just because I hit my head with a rock! I stand up from the bed and walk over to my drawer, for awhile; I can stop staring at the heart origami that was put nicely in an open box.

“I promise… even though it will take forever, I will grab and hold on to all our memories again!” I close the drawer and walk slowly to my bathroom.

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

[Geonil P.O.V]

“Geonil… Geonil… Geonil…Geonil..!” Sungje hyung mumbled my name while hugging me from my back; he was jumping up and down. I laughed at his childish behavior.

“Hyung… non gwenchana??”

“Uri dongsaeng-ah~ how is my dongsaeng this morning?”

“Haha… I’m perfectly fine hyung. Aigoo~ you act like a kid today hyung..”

Suddenly Yoonhak hyung came and pinch my cheeks.

“Geoniiiiiiiiilllllll… aigoo~ gwiyeopdago!” he quickly let go of my cheeks and wears his shoes.

“Ahh.. hyung, wae? That hurt!” I said as I rub my cheeks slowly, Sungje hyung still hugging me from my back. I don’t know what’s wrong this two elder.

“Hahaha… you look cute today. What’s up with that mafela and sweater? Is it that cold now?”

I shake my head at his question. “Quite cold but I’m okay hyung!” I said as I show him my thumb up.

“Jeongmaryo?? You are not lying right~” Sungje hyung teased me while poking on my cheek. I just smile when he did that.

“Oh, well… tell us if you not feeling well okay…” Yoonhak hyung said while taping on my head softly.

 

At the school…

“Arghh! I’m so hungry now… what should we eat for lunch??” Jihyuk asked.

“Let’s just go and see what they have for lunch, I have none in my head right now…” Sungmo said. We were walking at the hallway, heading straight to the café. And that’s when I saw her. Ji Yoon. She is standing in front of the window, staring hopelessly at the outside. I wonder why that is. I turned and looked at my brothers, they just nodded as a signal for me to go to Ji Yoon.

“We’ll go to café first then…” Yoonhak hyung said as they leave me there.

I took a few steps closer to Ji Yoon and leaned my head closer to her ear. “Ji Yoon-ah…”

“Haaaaaaaahhhh….!” Suddenly she turned to my side and our lips bump into each other. Omo! My first kiss!! >_<

“Omo! Ji Yoon, what have you done? You stole my first kiss!!” I said loudly to Ji Yoon as I quickly move backward, away from her. She was still in shock after that kissing incident.

“Yah.. yahh.. mwo..mworago?!” she stuttered when I accused her that. Haha. I will never forget that face.

“You stole my first kiss! How could you??!” I cried dramatically, she look at me with her disbelieve looks.

“Yah, michin-ya?! I’m the one who should say that not you, pabo!” she scold me. I just smile to her, God… I’m gonna miss that angry face soon. I touch my own lips, trying to memorize the kissing scene again, well; I don’t know if I could call it a kiss since our lips just touched each other for less than 6 second.

“Yah! What are you thinking now? You should sorry at least! Tsk..” she scold me again. I stop and stare at her intensely. She jerked back a little when I step closer to her. When I looks straight to her eyes, she avoided my eyes and look at her feet. I walk closer to her and stop right in front of her, she quickly leaned to the wall, trying to run away from me but I grab her hand.

“Ji Yoon... I want to show you something, will you follow me?” I asked softly, she look at me with her confuse eyes but then she nodded slowly. I hold her hand tightly and run to the back door of that building.

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

OMG! What is he trying to do?? Why do he have to be this close to me? Then, I saw his eyes. The same adorable eyes I saw before. How could I look straight to his eyes? I can’t, will never can. Because his eyes makes my heart beating vigorously up until the point that I thought I’m gonna die because of heart attack. I quickly look at my feet, trying to avoid his staring. But then he grabs my hand and speaks the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. Oh my, what’s happening to me??!

“Ji Yoon... I want to show you something, will you follow me?” I nodded slowly to him, he smiles when he saw that and hold my hand tightly as we run to the back door. He stops in front of the gate and ready to climb it. I let go of his hand and look at him, questioning his action by looking at him weirdly.

“Mwo?” He looks back at me and asked.

“Seriously??” I asked as I pointed on the gate. He giggled before he answered my question.

“Yes, we are going to escape from class today. Gaja!” he lean his hand to me, I took it and climb the gate with his help. He followed me right after that. We sneak out from the school backyard and run through all the way out from there. I don’t know where are we going but I trust my heart and I trust Geonil too.

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

[Geonil P.O.V]

I hold her hand tightly, not even once I thought of letting it go. The moment she nodded her head and follows my step, my heart was trembling; I wish I could hold her hand like this forever, not until the last day of my life but until the last day of her life. I don’t want to make her wait for me nor that I want her to be alone without me…

We keep on running on the street; I know she was confused right now. Wondering where we would go but somehow I know she trusted me. I want to do everything I could to make her remember me; I want her to remember everything when I was still around so that I could tell her to stop waiting for me. If it’s too late and she does remember me later, I’m going to blame myself for knowing her and broke her heart too.

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I don’t know for how long have we run but I’m sure it’s quite far from our school. We run past the river and he stop right in front of a big bushes at the end of the small river. He turned and looks at me for a second.

“We are here… come in…” he said as he went inside the big bushes, I was afraid at first. We never know what might be inside that bushes but he looks confident enough it is safe so, I followed him from the back with both our hand still clinging onto one another.

“You might want to close your eyes till we arrive there...” he suggested.

“Okay.” I close my eyes and he led me to that place.

“You can open your eyes now Ji Yoon…”

I opened my eyes slowly. At first I was shock when I look around me, how could this kind of place exist behind those big and messy bushes? I took a few step ahead, trying to wake myself from dream that I thought I was having n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter