Moving out

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Geonil P.O.V ]
I looked at my sister, she looks sad and worried. I want to comfort her but she just won’t look at me. We all have been sitting in the living room for about 2 hours now and I don’t even know what we are waiting for. All that I know is every single faces in this room look worried and to be honest, I hate that.

“Geonil-ah, what should we do now?” I looked at Jihyuk and smile to him. Oh, Jihyuk! Thank God you asked me that question. I love you Jihyuk! Kikiki..

“We’ll move to Seoul…”

I could see that everyone are looking at me now, maybe they are surprise by my decision. I look back to them and smile. Well, I always do that. Smile, smile and smile! I don’t want to be upset and make a sad face over something that I can’t control.

“Noona, lets move back to dad’s house. It’s been 10 years now and I’m kinda missing that house. Can we live there?”

“Noona, I think that’s a good idea. It will be easier for Geonil and us.” I smile to Sungmo, thanks dude for helping me out.

“Babe? I think it’s a good idea too” Yoonhak hyung hold my sister hand and smile. He is my sister’s boyfriend, they had been together for two years now and I’m happy for them.

“We can move our company to Seoul; it will be easy since we are the only workers… and the boss too!” Kwangsu smile and giggled after he said that. I did the same thing too.

Yeah, Kwangsu is right. We are the worker and the boss too. 5 years ago, my mother open an online company named SummerLove.com. We sell clothes, accessories and shoes. I can call it a success since we gained lot of money from there. When my mom died a year ago, we took over the company and manage it from our house because we all are still students.

“Noona?” I called my sister, hoping that she would agree with it.

“Arasso, we’ll move to Seoul.”

“Yeah!! That’s great!” the boys shout. They do like the idea of moving out to Seoul.

“Thanks noona, I love you!” I went to my sister and hug her.

“So, when will we move there?” Jihyuk stood up and look at everyone in the room; he looks more excited than I am.

“As soon as possible guys, I will tell the housekeeper that we are going to move in soon. Just pack your things okay.” My sister explained to us, she might be the only girl in this house but she is the leader once we all are in the house.

“Hey, don’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter