The Story of a Boy and a Girl…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Somebody P.O.V]

“Yah, stop it already. I do HATE you!” Ji Yoon yelled to Geonil, I could see that Geonil is enjoying that moment. Having Ji Yoon to argue with him like that.

“Okay. Okay, fine~ you HATE me…”

“Good, remember it carefully. I LIKE you!” she said it aloud, unaware of her own answer.

“Hahh???!” she quickly close with both her hand when she realized what she have said before.

“HAHAHAHHAHA” I saw Geonil hold his stomach and laughed loudly in front of her.

“Yah! Shut up!!” She rushes to Geonil and close his mouth with her right hand while the other hand holding Geonil neck.

I stood silently at my place, staring at them since the beginning from just a few meters away from them. Watching them so close with each other like that makes my heart hurt a lot, I’m always here in front of her but yet, she never been that close to me as she is with Geonil.

“What’s so special about that guy that you have to act like that? Even when you lost your memories, he always been there right? Inside your heart!” I whispered to myself as i punch the wall in front of me, clenching my teeth as I try to get hold of my anger.

[End of Somebody P.O.V]

A few days later, in the reading room at the boys house…

[Geonil P.OV]

“Hyung, what is it? Why do we have to gather in this room??” Kwangsu asked after he run into the room.

“Yeah, we can just talk at the living room. What’s there to be so secretive??” Sungmo asked.

“Ssshh…! We need to discuss it silently since your noona is still at home.” Yoonhak hyung said. Kwangsu and Sungmo, both scratch their head slowly in confusion.

“Yah, Jiyhuk. Stop playing that PSP and listen to hyung!” Sungje hyung scold Jihyuk as he nudge Jihyuk’s elbow.

“So, what should we do for tomorrow? We are not planning to give that present just like that right??” Yoonhak hyung asked

“What present?” asked Sungmo. I stood beside him and lean my elbow on his shoulder.

“Yah, don’t say you forgot that its noona’s birthday tomorrow??” I asked. Sungmo tap his head immediately after I said that, its look like he really forget about it.

“Haishh, how can I forgot about that when I was the one who bought her present??” Sungmo said. We laughed at his reaction.

“What about some BBQ??” Jihyuk suggested. Sungje hyung rub his stomach and his lips with the thought of bbq.

“Awww~ that’s an awesome suggestion Jihyukie. BBQ please, with lots of meat!!” Sungje hyung demanded. I laughed when I hear that, when it’s come to food he always be the first one to agree.

“Arasso…Arasso… be patient Sungje. Haha” Yoonhak hyung laughed.

“I think we should do bbq too hyung. It will be fun; it’s been awhile since we do anything like that. I bet noona must be happy with it!” Kwangsu added.

“I agree!!” Sungmo shouted. Kwangsu quickly shut his mouth by covering it.

“Yah, you want the whole world to hear that?” Sungmo grinned when Yoonhak hyung scold him.

“What about you Geonil? You’ve been quiet since the beginning… are you okay?” I look at Yoonhak hyung and smile to him, the other were looking at me too.

“Haha. I’m okay guys; don’t worry too much okay? I’m okay with anything hyung, you know that I will do anything as long as it’ll make noona happy?” I said.

“Yeah, I know.. I know…”

“Hey, can we ask Ji Yoon and Detry to come over? They haven’t meet noona yet aren’t they?” Sungje hyung suggested. I look at him with a brighten face. Hyung!! This is why I love you so much!!

“Well, that will be great! Geonil-ah, don’t forget to ask them to come over to our house tomorrow okay?”

“Ne hyung!”

“Oh-Oh! Can I ask Mel too????” Jihyuk asked as he raised his hand up high. All of us laugh at his action.

“OF COURSE YOU CAN!” all of us answer it at the same time, making Jihyuk to blush.

“Boys, what are you doing upstairs?? Lunch is ready!”all of us gulped as we heard noona’s voice calling for us and in less than a few second all of us rushes to downstairs.

[End of Geonil P.OV]

In Ji Yoon’s house…

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

“EONNIIIIII!!!!!!!!!” I turned my head immediately when I heard Detry calling for me. I wait for few second before she appears in front of me looking so excited.

“Yah, do you have to scream like that every time you call me??”

“Hee.. annya, I just feel like screaming out your name today.” Detry said with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah, right. Like I’m going to believe that. So, what’s up??” I asked her.

“We’re going to BBQ party tomorrow!!”Detry cheers. I looked at her, still a bit confuse.

“Whose party??”

“Tomorrow, we ‘re going to Geonil oppa’s house. They doing some bbq tomorrow and they want us to come!” Detry said as she hold my arm.

“Heh? That stupid guy invites us to a bbq party??”

“Ahh, eonni… stop calling him stupid. He is not!” Detry pouted. I just ignore it and turned to watch the TV again.

“So eonni, we are going right?”

“I don’t know~”

“hurmm… eonni, let’s go~ Mel eonni gonna be there too.” I looked at Detry once she said Mel name. Mel is going??

“She’s going to??”

“Yeah, Geonil oppa said that Jihyuk oppa pleaded for her to come. Ahhaha…” explained Detry. Mel and Jihyuk? Not bad! I like that guy, he suits for Mel!

“Do Jihyuk have a thing for Mel??” I asked.

“Hah? What thing?”

“Haishh. I mean he like Mel?”

“Erm, the way Geonil oppa said. Yeah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter