I’m sorry that I forget you…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, get ready everyone… she’llbe here in any second!” Sungmo whispered to us. We stood in a line facing the door and wait for my sister to arrive and as soon as she opens the door…

1…2…3…4…

“SPLASHHH!!”

“Cong-Cong-Congratulation! Congratulation! Na-na-na-Saengil Chukkahamnida!!!” we sang the song happily as soon as we saw my sister open the door. We were jumping and shaking our head while singing the birthday song. My sister, Gahee looks surprised by our sudden action; she saw the big white cake in Sungje’s hand laughed at our excited behavior.

“Noona! Saengil Chukkayo!!!” all of us shouts out our birthday wish to her out loud. She went closer to the cake and blows the candle.

“Gomawo!” All of us surround my sister and hug her tightly, Yoonhak hyung did it too with us.

“Guys, let me breath!!” We let go of her as we laugh out loud.

At that time, Ji Yoon, Mel and Detry come closer to my sister and greet her.

“Eonni, saengil chukkahamnida!” the three of them said. My sister was kind of confuse when she saw them since they haven’t meet each other yet.

“Ermm… Gamsahamnida~ but…”

“Noona, let me introduce you, this is Ji Yoon and Detry. They are our neighbor, they live in front of our house.” I introduce them as I pointed each one of them.

“Annyeonghaseyo eonni!” both of them bow. My sister smiles to them and bow her head too.

“and this is…”

“This is Mel, she lives around here too noona!” Jihyuk quickly cut my sentence once I want to introduce Mel to our sister. I shake my head and giggle and his sudden action. Our silly happy pig is in love now… wuuuuu~ kkkkk >.<

“Annyeonghaseyo eonni…” Both of them bow their head and smile to each other.

“Now that everyone has known each other, can we EAT now??” Sungje hyung asked from behind. He’s already sit at the table with a plate full with chicken wings and hotdog.

“Ahh, hyung! How come you are so fast??” Sungmo whined while heading to Sungje hyung, trying to take one of his chicken wings.

“ I’m a human being. I need to feed my hungry stomach. Yahh! Take your own food!” He said as he smacks Sungmo’s hand. We just laugh when we see what Sungje hyung is doing.

“Okay then, we should go and eat now!” Yoonhak hyung suggested. All of us rush to the table except for me and Yoonhak hyung. We walked to the bbq place and pick a few bbq meat and chicken and put it on a big plate.

“Here goes our dinner!!” I said as I put the plates on the table.

“Wow! Looks delicious oppa!” Detry complimented once she saw the bbq meat and chicken.

“Of course it is… we spent the whole day to prepare these! Huhu~”Jihyuk said with a big grin on his face.

“You did? I thought you were sleeping at the couch when we’re preparing it.” Teased Kwangsu…

“Ahh~ Kwangsu-ah! I’m NOT!!” Jihyuk said and pouted.

“kekekeke~ ne, arasso… You did your part very well today. Now let’s eat! Itadakimasu!!” I said with a big smile on my face. it’s good to see everyone sitting on this table and I feel happier when I see everyone faces. I’m gonna miss these so much soon…

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

………………………..

[Gahee P.O.V]

I sit comfortably at my seat, watching everyone around me. I was still surprised by their sudden surprise party and I feel grateful to have all of them to love me this much. There’s nothing else I can say except for my silliest smile since I enter our backyard. Yoonhak and Sungje were busy with the bbq meat while Sungmo and Kwangsu, both are playing balls. Geonil and Jihyuk went to the kitchen to prepare our dessert. There’s only me and the girls left on the table.

“Ji Yoon-ah, do you still remember me?” I asked.

“Huh??” she looks kind of confuse when I suddenly asked that.

“Erm, we have met before. 10 years ago, I don’t know if you still remember me or not. It’s been such a long time back then.” I explained.

“Err… We’ve met before? I thought you and Geonil moved from here before I came.”

“Heh? Are you sure?” Now she makes me confuse, isn’t she the same Ji Yoon who used to be Geonil’s childhood friend? I’m pretty sure that I’m not wrong.

“Joesonghamnida eonni…” Detry apologized to me. I look at her with my confuse face, I didn’t understand why she have to say sorry…

“My sister… she can’t remember you if both of you used to know each other 10 years ago…”

“and why is that??”

[End of Gahee P.O.V]

Meanwhile, at the kitchen…

[Geonil P.O.V]

“Jihyuk-ah, go and check if the ice cream is ready or not.” I told Jihyuk that while I’m cleaning all glass bowls for the dessert. Somehow, just doing that makes me feel tired now. I take a look at my palm and I notice that I’m sweating. I am at my house with the air conditioner on all the time but I’m sweating??

“Ughh…” I start to rub my neck and my left shoulder. Its feel a bit uncomfortable and kind of numb… I stretch my left arm twice to get rid of the numbness on my shoulder but it just won’t go away.

“Crap!” I just realized that I haven’t taken my medicine yet. I forgot that I’ve already put the pills in my prescription box on the table.

“What? What’s wrong??” Jihyuk quickly come to me and looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter