The Heart Thief~♥

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, sorry for the late updates... it's kind of difficult for me to update frequently when the the classes for new semester have already starting and my internet connection isn't helping either...

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! ^____^

_______________________________________________________________

[Geonil P.O.V]

“Your hand will be okay in a few days… you need to change the bandage once in awhile.”

“Oh, is that all doctor?”

“Yes, take care of your wound okay?” I nodded slowly.

“That’s all… I’ll see you soon.”

“Thank you doctor…” I stand up and bow my head to the school doctor. I walk slowly while looking at the bandage on my left hand.

“Hurm… how am I going to start working on that room if my hand is like this?” I said to myself while I lift my left hand and look at it again.

“Is everything alright??” I turned to my right side as soon as I heard Yoonhak voice. I smile to him when he pats on my back.

“Yeah, everything is alright… erm, hyung… jaebal, don’t tell noona about this.”

“Okay, I know what to say if she asks… but Geonil, are you sure there is no one trying to harm you?” Yoonhak asked me slowly. We both turn to our back and look at Kwangsu, he was sitting on a chair with his forehead frowning.

“Kwangsu is worried though… he keeps on feeling that someone is trying to hurt you.”

“Erm, there is no such thing as that hyung… it’s just an accident… ask Kwangsu to calm down, he always been like that since we are a kid.”I said with a smile, ever since we are still young, Kwangsu was like my guardian angel. He won’t show to me how much he care about me but he show his love by protecting me.

I walk slowly to Kwangsu and put my hand around his shoulder… “Kwangsu..”

“Don’t worry so much about me… it’s just an accident, and you should stop frowning like that. You mucles might explode later~” he laugh when I said that.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah! Erm, I need to go somewhere, I’ll see you in the class later, alright?” Kwangsu nodded to me and went to the class first. I turned around and start walking. Actually, I want to go to toilet

“Yah, Park Geonil!” I froze when I heard someone called out my full name.

“Yah, what are you doing out here?” It’s Ji Yoon, she walk closer to me and stop beside me with both of her hand on her waist.

“Ji Yoon…” I try to hide my left hand and act normal to her but she glance toward my hand and start making that scary face.

“Are you escaping from class again??”

“An… annya~ I just want to go to toilet…”

“Ahh~ hey, aren’t this wings is far from your class? Why do you have to walk far just to go to the toilet?”

“Hah? Ermm… the toilet beside my class are not functioning, that’s why I’m here. Err… I’ll see you later kay? I really need to go to the toilet!” I’m about to escape from her when she grab my left hand and lift it.

“Do you think you look cool by having this bandage on your left hand?”

“Ermm…ermm…” I don’t know what I should say to her. I haven’t told her about that incident yet.

“You think I don’t know what happen?” I look away when she said that… I’m not trying to act cool in front of her nor that I want to act tough. I just don’t like the way people look at me when they know I’m hurt. Its make me look pathetic somehow.

“Aishh… look at me when I talk to you… you should have been more careful next time Geonil!” She nags to me and slap my left hand.

“Ouch!! Ji Yoon!” I pull my hand back and shake it for a few times. Yah! What’s wrong with this girl?? She just slaps my wounded hand!

“Yah! That’s hurt! Non waegure?” I said as my forehead frown while looking at her. She sighs and took my left hand back. She looks at me with a smile and then she start to blow it softly.  I startled when she do that, and I could feel soft feeling flow from my left hand to my heart. Its make me feel so calm, like a medicine that could cure my wound. I bent my back forward and move closer to Ji Yoon’s face.

“Ji Yoon-ah…” I whispered slowly to her. She stops and looks at me.

“If you keep on doing that, I won’t let you go away from me~” I said while smiling to her. She smiles back to me.

“Wae?” she smirks to me when she asked that. I giggled at her question.

“Because you were like my medicine, a drug to cure my injuries…” she chuckled a bit and looks back to me.

“I am? Than you have to treat me better Geonil or I’ll leave you alone~”

“No, you won’t…” I stare at her eyes for a second before I grab her neck and pull her closer to me, close enough for my lips to touch hers. I wrap my hand around her neck while my other hand still holding her hand. I saw her eyes widened when I pinned my lips to hers, I know she was surprised by my sudden kiss but I couldn’t hold it back anymore. That face, those lips, those eyes and those voice… its killing me every time I saw her and yet I couldn’t tell her how much I love her.

I break our kiss and let go of her hand. She stood there without saying anything, frozen like a statue in a muzium. I try to hold my smile and look at other place, I ruffle my hair from the back while I try to say something to her.

“Ji… Ji Yoon-ah, I… I’ll see you after school! Bye!” I quickly say goodbye and walk away from there. OMG! What did I just do?! Ji Yoon, joesonghamnida!!!

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I stood there helplessly with a blank mind. I touch my lips and try to remember what had just happened. I could feel my feet trembling when I saw the flashback of Geonil kissing me, my lips… these lips…

“He kisses me…” I look down at the ground, trying to put myself back together. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter