EPILOGUE

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I sit alone on the couch, looking over each paper heart that he had leave for me. I counted it all and there were at least a thousand of paper heart in this box. I took out one of it and open it slowly.

“19 february 2001, this is the first year I spent without you… Only God know how I miss you so much my butterfly!”

I read out the first one…

“21 March 2007, I make a wish today… I wish that I can love you until the day I die…”

I put down those paper hearts and looked at his picture on the table. Ahh~ that smiles… I miss it so much! I took that frame and looked at his picture again. It’s been a year since he left us and I still can’t forget him yet. Sometime, I think it’s almost impossible for me to let go of his memories. I know that people around me want me to be happy, moving on from this painful memories but I couldn’t.

I still missed that one stupid smile… I still missed that soft and warm kiss from him…

The truth is I missed everything about him. Deep inside my heart, I wish I will never ever stop loving him…

Crackkk….

I looked around when I heard the sound of the door opened. I quickly get up and run to the door when I saw a figure of someone walking out from there.

I’m sure that was him!

I keep on running, chasing the shadow of him. I’m sure that I saw him walking out from my door just now. I’m sure that I saw his back facing me!

I run… and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter