Inside His Mind… (Jonghyun’s stories)

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyy everyone~!! huhu ^_^ i just put up a new poster~ ngeee... Thanks to ORPHEY from http://kaleidoscopekreations.blogspot.com/ !!! its great right? haha... anyway, thank you for reading my fanfiction :)

 

 

“Jonghyun~ come here my boy…. Walk slowly, dear…”

 

A voice of a woman said gently to the little boy who is around 5 years old at that time. He walks slowly and carefully through the hallway of the house. Everything looks so fine with that house. All the decoration and the family pictures on the wall make the house looks like a perfect place for a family to live…

 

Suddenly, the sound of the winds stops and the cheerful sound from the birds turned to silent. Jonghyun walk slowly toward the living room. There is no expression on his face, as if he is walking without knowing where he wants to go.

 

Slowly, the voice of a woman echoed in the silent evening. She is singing a song, a children song. Jonghyun wiggled his head to left and right slowly when he listens to that song. It was the same song that his mother loves to sing to him everytime she accompany him playing in the house.

 

“Kom sema-ri-ga…

han chi-be-yi-so…

appa gom…

omma gom…

ae-gi gom…

appa gommun tung-tung-hae…

omma gommun nal-shin-hae…

ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo…

hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da…”

 

That woman is his mother, a mother that was always there with him… a mother that have a soft smile on her face everytime she saw him. Her soft voice echoed in that house slowly but she was nowhere to be seen. Jonghyun walk pass their room and went straight to the living room.

 

Once he turns left and enters the living room. He stood there heartlessly as he saw two dead bodies hanging on the fan. There is not even a trace of tears on his eyes. He stare at those dead bodies with a blank epression as if the one hanging in front of him now is not his parents. He keep on staring at them until someone enter that house.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Eun hae-ah, I brought the books that you want~!”

 

Jonghyun won’t move an inches even when he heard his neighbor voice at the door.

 

“Eun hae, are you here? Why you don’t lock your door de…..ARGHHH!!!!!!!” the old woman shouted as soon as she saw Jonghyun’s parents hanging themselves on the fan at the ceiling.

 

“Oh my God! Jonghyun, are you okay? Are you okay dear??” the old woman run to Jonghyun and hug him tightly but still, Jonghyun just stood there motionless. He was too disappointed with what had happened… he was just too angry with his parents… for leaving him alone just like that…

 

Don’t they think about me first?? Have they forgotten about their one and only son?? How could they leave me alone like this…??

 

His heart was struggling, trying to make sense of everything but what else could he do? He was just a small child. He was just celebrating his fifth birthday with them a week before and now both of them are lifeless in front of him. He can’t understand anything. He heard his mother crying the whole night. He saw his father shouting and yelling in anger. His mother said they have lost everything now. His father was already bankrupt and that leaves them with nothing. He stares at them again while the old woman still hugging him and crying by herself. Maybe she feels sorry for him but he still doesn’t get it. What exactly went wrong till he have to lose both of his parents??

 

……………………

 

[Jonghyun P.O.V]

 

I stood there staring at those two with my fierce eyes. What the heck is she doing with him? Out of all people why does it have to be him?? I hate him…

 

I run towards them and hold Geonil’s collar tightly. My teeth clenched as I eagerly grab his neck harshly. He looks at me with a confuse face and all that I did was just smirk to him.

 

“Do you think you can have her just like that??!” I yelled to him as I pushed him hardly to the wall. He yelled in pain when I do that, I could see he tries to breath but my grip on his neck getting stronger and stronger every time I saw him struggling for breathe. I laughed evilly when he tries to let go of my grip.

 

“You should just die! Die like your dad! I’ll kill you like your dad!!” I stomp his head on the wall a few times till I saw blood dripping from his head.

 

“You want to kill me like you kill my dad?” I quickly let go of my grip on his neck when he opened his eyes widely and look at me with a smile on his face. Blood is still dripping through his forehead. He chuckled slowly until he coughed blood.

 

He looks up to me and smile… “Then, kill me now… End my life with your own hand… and I will haunt you back like my father did… Hahahahaha!!” Geonil laughed sarcastically to me after he said that…

 

“SHUT UP!!” I shouted. But he doesn’t stop and his laughter echoed in my head, torturing my ears repeatedly. He is laughing at what I have gone through all this years just because I ended his father life by turning off the machine that supports his breathing. The machine that help him to keep on living in this world. I put both of my hands on my ears, I don’t want to hear that stupid voice laughing at me! everyone is laughing at me since I was a kid.

 

“SHUT UP!!” I yelled.

 

“What happen now? Are you scared Jonghyun??”

 

“Are you scared Jonghyun…?”

 

“Are you scared Jonghyun…?”

 

Geonil’s words echoing in my head again and agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter