My Wish…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Geonil P.O.V]

I put all my books into my bag and zip it slowly; Jihyuk, Kwangsu and Sungmo do the same thing too. The school is over and we are getting ready to go home. Somehow I feel like walking home right now, that sound good, I never actually walk from school to my home ever since we live here. It’s not that our house is far away from school. Hurm…

 “Erm, I’m thinking of walking back to home today…” I said as the four of us walk out from the school building. Sungje and Yoonhak hyung were already waiting for us at the car; they wave to us as soon they saw us walking toward the car.

“Huh? Why? Something is bothering you?” Kwangsu turn to ask.

“Aniyo, I just feel like walking…” I answered as I put a smile on my face.

“What’s wrong?” Yoonhak hyung asked as he open the car front door and look at us back.

“Erm, hyung… can I walk back to home today?”

“You want to walk?” Sungje hyung asked as he and Yoonhak hyung exchange gaze and look back to me.

“With who?” Sungje hyung continue his word.

“Ermm…” I was thinking of someone when he asked that, and right at that moment the person I think of walk pass us to go to her car.

“With her!” I said as I grab her hand, she turned her head to me and look at me with her surprised face.

“With me? huh? Doing what?” she asked as she looks at the other.

“Err… walking home with me?” I said to her.

“Oh, well… if that so, we will be heading back to house now. See you at home okay?” Yoonhak hyung said as he smiles to us.

“Take care Geonil!” the others said before they went inside the car.

“Yah, what’s happening just now?” She asked me as soon as my brothers’ car is nowhere to be seen.

“Oh, nothing. I just feel like walking back to home today but you know my brothers, they won’t allow me go anywhere alone.”

“Oh, okay… erm, talking about that, why are your brothers always be like that?” she asked as she leaned on her car.

“What do you mean by that? It’s normal right for siblings to take care of each other?”

“Yeah, it’s normal but the way they act like there is something bad is going to happen if you are alone…” I startled when she said that, what’s in her mind? For her to think like that… she doesn’t know about my disease right?

“Well, maybe that’s what they think of. We never know if something bad is about to happen or not right? Hihi…” I grin as soon as I finished talking. She looks at me and smile.

“So, do you want to walk with me?” I asked her, she stood infront of me silently, thinking of something in her mind.

“But if I walk to home with you, who is going to drive my car back to my house?”

“Ermm…”

“I will…!” we both turned to our back to see who is talking, it was Detry. She walks to us and flash her cute grin to me as she stood beside Ji Yoon.

“Are you sure?” Ji Yoon asked. She looks at Detry for awhile, seeking for something to convince her to give the car key to Detry.

“Ahh~ eonni… you know you can trust me right?”

“Arasso… but make sure you drive straight to home okay? Don’t go anywhere else.” She commanded. Detry nodded her head when she heard what Ji Yoon said.

“Don’t worry about it eonni. Just enjoy your time with Geonil oppa okay? See you at home! Bye oppa!” she said as she gets into the car and drove the car slowly out of the school parking lot.

“Well, shall we?” I said as I held out my right hand infront of her as a signal to start walking.

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

“Well, shall we?” I smile as he held out his right hand in front of me, asking me to go first. I have no idea why I want to accompany him and walk with him. Maybe I have the same reason as him, I feel like walking back to home too.

We walk together through all the road, passing each house as if our house are just a few block from there and looking at the dark skies with a worried face. It’s only 2.00pm right now but the sky looks pretty dark. I glance at him for a few times while we are walking. He looks so calm when he stays quiet like that; he looks around him as if he was enjoying every little thing that he saw. He smiles at what he has seen and he ruffles his hair once in awhile while watching everything around him. I crack a smile when I look at him. Somehow, watching him like this makes my heart feel so calm like there was a soft wind blow inside my heart and make me smile.

“Its look like its going to rain soon doesn’t it?” suddenly he stop walking and look at the sky. I stop and look up too.

“Ya, it’s going to rain soon…” I said as I look down and turned to him. He was still looking at the sky with both his hand on his pocket.

“Ji Yoon… can you wait there for awhile?” he pointed out at a telephone booth in front of us.

“I’ll be back in a minute okay!”

“Err, where do…” I haven’t finished my word yet when he starts to run to somewhere else. I walk to the telephone booth and wait there like what he asked me to do. A few minute after that I could feel a drop of rain fall to my head, I held out my hand to feel the drops but the rain is getting heavy so I quickly get into the booth and wait for Geonil in there.

“Aish, where does Geonil go? Its raining heavily now, I wonder if he is okay…”

Tok tok tok…

I turned to the booth door when I hear someone knocking it, it was Geonil and he is holding an umbrella. I look at him with a weird face and open the door.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked me as soon as he got into the telephone booth. We are so close to each other because the booth is too small for two people to be in it. I nodded awkwardly to him.

“Where did you go and where did you get this umbrella?” he grin when I asked him about the umbrella.

“I went to buy it at the store; it was one block away from here.” He explained to me and ended it with a cute grin. I smile at that sight.

“Oh… erm, should we go now?”

“Ya, I think so. I don’t want them to be worried and look for us here. You don’t mind to share umbrella with me right?” he look at me with the same cute grin. I nodded to him as an answer. He opened the umbrella as soon as we get out from the telephone booth. He grabs my shoulder and pulls me closer to him so that the rain didn’t hit me. I took a glance to him and I saw his serious face. He looks so careful and sweet as he holds both the umbrella and my shoulder all the way to our home; as if he does everything he could to protect me…

“Geonil…” he looks at me when he heard his name. I smile to him and hold the umbrella with him.

“Gomawo…” he smiles to me when I said that. Slowly, my lips drew a smile on my face… the rain is dropping heavily and the cold winds blow to our face coldly but his concern to me send me warmness as I wrap his hand around my shoulder and we both run through the heavy rains.

[End of Ji Yoon P.O.V]

[Geonil P.O.V]

After walking for a few block, we finally arrived at her house. I send her into the house with the umbrella and stood at her front door for awhile.

“Thank you for sending me home Geonil…” she said that with a smile.

“Erm, you are welcome. I’m sorry for making you go through the rain, you wouldn’t have to if I don’t ask you to walk with me.” I said with apologetic tone. I am feeling sorry for making her went through all the trouble.

“Oh, gwenchanayo. I have a good time and I’m enjoying it, thank you so much for the walk. Erm, do you want to come in? You could dry up yourself and wait till the rains stop.”

“Ah, thanks but its okay. I should go home now, they must be worried over me at home. See you tomorrow!” she smiles widely when I turned and walk quickly to my house.

“I’m home!!” I shouted happily as I entered the house. I could hear everyone run to the living room as soon as they heard my voice. Hihi… that’s my family~

[End of Geonil P.O.V]

At Ji Yoon’s house…

[Ji Yoon P.O.V]

I just finished my shower when I remember what I want to do the most once I get home. Yes, the paper heart! I quickly go to my drawer and took out the origami from the open box. Who will eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter