Just a Dream

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV) 

"How's everything there?" Taemin asked over the phone. I sighed and raked a hand through my hair. 

Work has been stressful, not only do I have to wake up at 5 in the morning, but the time zone differences were a pain in my . 

"It's fine." I said. I heard Taemin breath out irritated. 

"Tell me what's going on." He said. I leaned back on my headboard and huffed. 

"Nothing really, just tired. The time zone's are so different here." I said and closed my eyes. I could hear Taemin hum in response. 

"Anything else you wanna tell me about?" He asked. I opened my eyes and narrowed them in suspicion. 

"No... nothing in particular." I said. 

"You forgot to mention to me that Hara is on that trip with you. I could feel your emotions when you were on the plane. And I know it's not from fear." He said. I spun around on the bed so that I was lieing stomach down. 

"How did you know it was Hara?" I asked. 

"Sweetheart, like everyone is talking about it here." He said. I nodded my head and sighed. 

"Well, I don't really see her, besides the fact that we were on the plane together. She's working in a different area than I am, and I don't know if she's staying in the same hotel as me." I said and bit my nails. 

"If she bothers you, tell me right away. I have no problem getting rid of her for you." He said seriously. I gasped and shot up. 

"Teamin you are not going to kill anyone!!" I shrieked. 

"I already have." He said. I winced and looked down. 

"Don't tell me about that. You're image in my head isn't all that clean as of now." I said. It urked me how Taemin killed people, and had no remorse for what he's done. What if he killed me and didn't care?

"I would never hurt you!!" Taemin screamed. I pulled the phone away from me and frowned. 

"you answer me right now!! You know I'll never hurt you, and I would never kill you!!!" He screamed. I put the phone back to my ear and sighed. 

"Taemin, clam down. I know you would never hurt me. I just thought about it. I know you would never do that. I trust you." I said trying to soothe him. 

"Does it bother you that I'm a vampire as you humans like to call it?" Taemin asked. I frowned, this is the first time he's ever asked me that. Did it bother me? Well, yes. Of course it bothered me. He lives off blood. 

"Sometimes." I said honestly. I heard Taemin get up and walk around. 

"Do I scare you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. 

"Sometimes." I said honestly again. I didn't want to lie to him, and I knew that he wanted the truth, or he would just dig in my head to find out the truth. 

"Do you think I would hurt you?" He asked quietly. I cast my eyes downwards and thought about it. Was I scared that he would hurt me? I had been scared of him the first few weeks we were together because of him jumping on me and claiming me as "his". But, was I still scared of him? 

"Please answer me baby." Taemin pleaded desperately. 

"Taemin, look. Honestly, if you were human and you are seeing someone that eats blood. Would you be scared?" I asked. 

"No, I wouldn't." He said. I rolled my eyes at his statement. 

"Taemin, you do scare me, and sometimes I don't know if you're gonna lose control and hurt me. It's a natural instinct to think that of anything that could harm you." I said trying to sugarcoat my words. 

"You don't trust me? You think I would hurt you?" He asked. 

"I didn't say that. All I'm saying is that you are capable of hurting me, and it's scary to think that it's possible that you would." I said quietly. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter