Morning

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

'Did I get a new pillow why is so soft?' I thought as I snuggled closer to it. Mmm, this is nice. 

"You know, I never knew you had a side to you like this." A husky voice said underneath me. I groaned. Why is my pillow talking?

"Ahh, I could get used to this." The same voice said. My eyes slowly opened and I took in my surroundings.

1. I was not in my house.

And 2. I am lieing on something, or someone. 

I screeched and rolled off the person and onto the floor, dropping with a loud bang. Where am I?

Oh, right, Taemins room. I rubbed my and got up. 

"But, I was having such a nice time with you on top of me." Taemin said with his hands over his eyes. 

"What happened to my barrier?" I questioned. 

"Sweetheart, it was you who ripped that barrier apart and laid on top of me. Not that I'm complaining." He said chuckling. I grabbed a pillow and whacked him with it. 

"YOU ERT!!!" I screamed as I hit him again and again. He only laughed at my weak attempt at hurting him. He grabbed the pillow from my hands and threw it across the room. How dare he take my weapon!! I looked around for more pillows but came short of any. HEY!!! There were tons of pillows here before. What happened?? 

I knew exactly what happened when I saw Taemins satisfied grin at his mountain of pillows he had thrown across the room. Wow. How mature. I sighed. There is no point fighting with this boy. I walked over to my dress that was still on the couch and thanked the gods that it was dry. I can finally get out of here. 

"Leaving so soon?" Taemin said sitting on the bed.

"Yes." I stated going near the bathroom. 

"I'll drop you at school." He said getting his car keys. Wait, WHAT!!! Oh my god! I totally forgot about school! I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 7:10. School starts in 30 minutes. I squealed and ran into the bathroom changing into my dress and walking out. I handed Taemin his shirt and tried to find my shoes. 

"Your shoes are in the living room." Taemin said leaving the room. 

"Wait, can you just drop me at my house? I have to get my uniform!!" I stated running after him. He was already half way down the stairs.

"Wait!!!" I cried out. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw my shoes in the hands of someone.

"Are these yours?" The person asked. I looked at him and gasped. It was Minho, one of the Kingkas. He had my shoes in is hands. 

"Um... yes." I said awkwardly. This probably looks so wrong from the point of view of someone else. It probably looked like I slept with Taemin or something. 

"Um... can I ask why you're here?" He asked handing me my shoes. 

"Um... it's a long story." I chuckled nervously. I looked around for Taemin but didn't find him. 

"I have time." He said looking at me curiously. 

"We didn't sleep together if that's what you think." I said defensively. 

"HAHA, I know you didn't I would have smelt it." He said laughing. What did he mean by smell it? I looked at him and gave him a look. Obviously noticing my alarm he said. 

"Oh, well, you know, Taemin has a very distinct smell." He chuckled nervously. Ok?

"Where is Taemin?" I asked looking around. He looked a little hesitant before answering. 

"I don't know, probably doing male things, you know." He laughed uneasily. 

"You're you?Right?" He said changing the subject. 

"Oh yea. You're Minho right?" I asked. He nodded. The silence was beyond awkward. 

"Do you want something to eat? I think we have some Cheerios." he said walking past me. I followed him. He pulled out a bowl, a box of cheerios and some milk and set it on the table. 

"Come, sit, I'll eat with you." He said. I reluctantly sat down as he filled my bowl and his. 

(Taemin's POV)

My hunger was on the verge of exploding. I didn't get any blood in me last night. When you was on top of me I just wanted to sink my teeth through her delicate neck. But I fought that hunger. I couldn't hurt her. 

I unlocked the basement door and ran down the stairs. I opened the cooler and grabbed 2 blood bags. I drank them in one go like shots and sunk to my knees breathing hard, trying to calm my eyes and teeth from showing. I don't want you to be scared of me. I threw out the empty bags as I got myself in control. I ran back up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter