Mark

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

I held Jino's hand as he slept in the hospital bed. I couldn't help but blame myself as I looked at his wrapped face. If I had never gotten involved with Taemin, none of this would have happened. I sighed and looked around the empty room, his family weren't here yet. 

"I'm so sorry Jino." I said to him even though I was positive that he couldn't hear me. 

"OMO my baby boy!!!" A voice screamed slamming the door open. An elderly women ran in the room and to Jino's side followed by a little boy. 

"Is hyung going to die?" The little boy asked the elderly women. The women ignored him and Jino's face. 

"Who are you?" She asked me. 

"Um... I'm you,I'm Jino's friend from school." I said bowing to her. She looked at me for a while before going back to cooing over Jino. The little boy came over to me and grabbed my hand. 

"Are you my hyung's girlfriend?" He asked staring at me. 

"Oh no, I'm not." I said laughing. I bent down to his height and patted his head. 

"Well, if you're not hyung's girlfriend. Then who's girlfriend are you??" He asked. I looked at him for the odd question. This boy really wanted an answer didn't he? 

"I'm single. I don't have a boyfriend." I said. The little boy smiled at me and motioned for me to come closer. 

"Then you can be my girlfriend." He said. I laughed and patted his head. What a cute boy. 

I was about to say something but the door to the room opened, and in walked the doctor. 

"OMO, doctor, is he going to be ok? What happened?" The elderly women asked the doctor. 

"Are you family?" He asked. The elderly women nodded and the doctor opened up his charts. 

"He has obtained severe damage to his skull, which will probably heal in about 2 weeks, his nose is broken, and his jaw has to be surgically reconstructed." He said. The elderly woman gasped and fell back onto the chair. 

"Surgery?" She asked. 

"Yes, otherwise he will have difficulty eating and talking." He said. The elderly woman sighed and nodded. 

"I just need you too fill out some paperwork and he will go into surgery." He said motioning for her to go outside with him. She followed leaving me with Jino and the little boy. 

"Is surgery going to cost money?" The little boy asked me. I nodded. 

"Grandmother doesn't have a lot of money though." He said deep in thought. I sighed at his words. I knew about Jino's family circumstances and know that his family is very poor. The guilt just kept building and building. 

'I have some savings.' I thought. I told the little boy to stay next to his hyung, and I walked out of the room only to stop as I saw the elderly woman bowing to someone, this person had a hat on and sunglasses. He smirked at her and walked away. That smirk, I know that smirk. Could it be? Taemin? No way, he wouldn't come to the hospital. I ran back to the room as the elderly woman turned around and started walking back to the room.  

She walked in with a wide smile on her face and I looked at her curiously. 

'Should I ask her what happened? Or would it be rude?' I thought as I watched her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter