Kai

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"You have no manners what so ever." I said. I was currently strapped down to a chair, my hands bound behind me, and a cloth over my head. 

"If you want to keep me hostage, at least have a better smelling room. What is that? I can't even identify it." I said. I could hear Kai's chair scrape backwards as he got up. I could hear his footsteps coming closer to me. 

"I have no idea how people put up with you. Do you always talk this much?" He asked. I looked over to where I heard his voice and nodded. 

"I love to talk! I can talk all day!!!" I screeched. 

"UGH!! So frustrating!!! If I'd known you'd be this annoying, I wouldn't have even taken you here." He screamed. 

"I'm not annoying." I said. 

"Shut up." Kai said. I heard his feet walk away and I slumped back on my chair. 

"Do you have any chicken? I'm hungry." I said. I was doing this purposely to annoy him. I was talking as much as I can to get to him. He'll get annoyed soon enough. 

"Shut up. I'm not going to tell you again!!!" He screamed. I pouted. What kind of villain is he? Wouldn't he have killed me by now? 

"You know what? I don't even know why I'm like this." I heard Kai say quietly. I heard his footsteps walk up to me and I sat up. 

"I can't let you leave here without a scratch." Kai said. I widened my eyes under the cloth and squirmed around. 

I felt hot water being pour on my arm and and I screamed out in pain. Next came a slap to my face which sent my face sideways. 

"Hmmm, what else to do?" Kai said. I wanted to touch my arm, but I was strapped down. 

I felt the cold metal of a knife pressed onto my wrist and I panicked. 

"Maybe a little cut will do." Kai said and slit my wrist. I screamed out in pain as I felt blood gush out and drip on the floor. 

"Your mark is pretty." I heard Kai say as he rubbed his finger on my mark. I moved my neck away and he chuckled. 

"Would be a shame if something happened to it." He said. I rattled in my chair and screamed. 

"TAEMIN!!!!" I screamed. I felt hot tears run down my face and I moved even more. 

"Your prec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter