Another Day

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

I didn't go to school the next day, I was too scared to face everyone. Call me what you want, but if a girl drags you by your hair down a hallway, and makes a complete fool out of you, you'd want to bury a great big hole and die in it.

I couldn't face those people. I know how things work in my school, the moment you get humiliated, that's it, no one will leave you alone for the rest of the year. The humiliation and bullying will just grow and grow and grow, until you cant take it anymore. 

I sighed as I got off my bed moving around my small roottop apartment. 

'What should I make today?' I thought as I walked into my kitchen. I perused my fridge and came short of any food. Ugh, when will I ever remember to buy things? 

'I should probably go shopping today' I thought as I pulled on a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a unicorn on it before heading out. 

(Taemins POV)

'Where is she?' I thought as I looked around the student body, and came short of my little trouble maker. I sighed and looked down at the floor. 

"Dude, what's your problem?" Key asked tapping my shoulder. 

"Nothing." I said emotionless. 

"Mhmmm, I know you're thinking about her." He said giving me a knowing look. I just gave him an uninterested stare and looked down at my phone. Ugh 5 missed calls from Hara. When is she going to get the hint that I don't like her? 

"I'm not thinking about her." 

"Yea, ok. And I bet she won't be here today. Do you honestly think someone who was treated like that yesterday will come to school?" Key said with a smirk. I just gave him a look of unchanged emotion and put my head back on the locker. I could hear the different sighs from girls when I did that. Ugh I hate humans so much, especially these ones. 

(you POV) 

'Hmmm, should I buy frozen kimchi? Or should I make my own?' I pondered as I looked at the various boxes of frozen kimchi. 

"Um... excuse me ma'am? Do you need any help?" Someone said behind me. I spun around in surprise and came face to face with bathroom boy from yesterday. 

"OMO!!! SOAP GIRL!!!"

"OMO!!! IT'S YOU!!!!" We both shrieked at the same time. My face turned red from the embarrassment of yesterday and I looked away. 

"Um... sorry... hehe." I chuckled sheepishly at him. 

"Well, um... that was awkward." He said coughing and scratching his head. 

"Um... shouldn't you be in school?" I asked him trying to change the subject. 

"Well, I skipped, my parents need the mone.." He broke off his sentence before continuing, looking very embarrassed. 

"Hey, don't be embarrassed, everyone's going through something. I don't even have parents." I said trying to be light about the situation. But, saying something about my parents left an ache in my chest. We stood there in an awkward silence before I broke it again. 

"Well, what's your name?"

"Oh, my names Kim Jino." 

"I'm you" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter