No

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"Taemin I can't accept this. I don't need a place to live, I already have one." I said shoving the keys back in his hand. 

"You don't have a say in it, I already paid for the place. Take it." He said laying on the couch and closing his eyes. 

"I don't want it though." I said looking around. I am perfectly happy with my little apartment. 

"Take it please, I'll feel more comfortable with you living here than that place." He said sitting up. I glared at him. What's so wrong with where I live?

"That place? What is that supposed to mean? That place is my home." I stated annoyed.

"You call that a home?" He inquired sarcastically.

"What's so wrong about it? Yes, it's small. But, it's much better than this place that feels cold and lifeless." I stated. My apartment is like  a family to me. It's been with me since I ran away from the orphanage. It's homey and I made it my own. 

"That home that you live in is a wreck. Who knows if that building might collapse or something." He said arrogantly. I gasped at him. How dare he. 

"Well excuse me if I'm not as rich as you and can't afford a bigger place. My apartment is my family. I've made it my own and I feel perfectly safe there. I'm not leaving there. I don't want this apartment." I said crossing my arms. He was just starting to upset me now. 

"Why can't you stop being so damn stubborn!!!" Taemin screamed getting up from the couch. 

"I'm not being stubborn, ok. Maybe I don't want to accept your gift because I don't want it. I have a say in things. If I don't want something, then I don't want it." I said angrily. 

"You're going to take this place. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to drag your pretty little and lock you in here." He threatened walking closer to me. I gulped and backed up. I didn't like that look in his eyes one bit. 

"I don't want it. Return it. Sell it. Stay in it. Whatever. Just keep me out of it." I said backing up to the wall. 

I screeched when I felt Taemin pick me up bridal style and throw me on the couch. I rolled off of it and landed on the floor from the force. 

"YA!!!" I screamed at him trying to get up. I felt him grab me and pin me underneath him. 

"You know how to make me angry don't you?" He seethed in my face. I widened my eyes and gave him a soft look. 

"Look, Taemin, I just can't accept this. I understand your concern. But, it's unnecessary." I said softly. Last thing I wanted was to make him more angry. 

"It's totally necessary." He said putting his face in my neck. I thought he was going to bite me, but instead I felt light kisses trailing from the nape of my neck all the way to my jaw. 

"Stop that. I'm not done talking to you." I said trying to get him off me. 

"Mmm, but I'm done." He said before attacking my lips. He kissed me hungrily and trailed his hands on my arms. I groaned and tried to move away. 

"Taemin, stop it. I'm serious." I said breaking away from his lips. 

"Well I'm serious. Take this place or I'll lock you up in here." He said lightly kissing me. He kissed my forehead and rested his head on my chest. I sighed. He's like a baby sometimes, and other times, he's an arrogant, commanding, jerk. 

"I can't. And I won't." I said. I knew he wouldn't make me do anything that I didn't want to do. 

He got off me and turned away from me. Is he pouting? I mentally giggled. 

"Taemin, I'm sorry." I said coming behind him and putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"You don't want to live here?" He asked. 

"No." I stated. 

"Fine. Then don't." He said getting up and going to the kitchen. Is he angry?

I felt my phone beep in my pocket and I fished it out. 

'Yo, it's your favorite person in the world checking up on you. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter