School

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning: a little ual*

(you POV)

I finished buttoning up my shirt and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Ready to go?" Taemin asked. I blushed at the sight of him buttoning up his tight shirt. He was very concentrated as he put on his tie. 

It's been a week since either Taemin or I went to school. I wanted to, but that butthole Taemin wouldn't let me. I finally convinced him to let me go yesterday. After I threatened to ignore him. I have a scholarship on the line. 

"Let's go." Taemin said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the door. 

"Stay with me." He warned as we made our way to the front door. I put my shoes on and followed him out of the front door. He opened the door to his car and I sat down. I sighed as I looked at my phone. There were 5 missed calls from Jino. I felt so guilty for not visiting him. I tried to, but Taemin wouldn't let me. 

Flashback...

I put on my jacket and looked at the time. It was 9. The hospital visiting hours are until 10. I have to hurry. I slipped out of the bathroom and looked around the room and found no Taemin. I smiled evilly. 

'He must be out.' I thought as I walked to the door and opened it. I looked both ways before slithering my way to the stairs. 

I held my breath as I tiptoed down the stairs. 

'Careful, carefully, don't breath either.' I told myself over and over as I made my way down the stairs. I sighed quietly when I reached the bottom of the stairs. I looked around the large foyer and saw no one. 

'Yes, now to the door.' I told myself in my head as I slipped on my shoes and opened the front door. I internally screamed as the door made a loud clicking sound. 

'Be quiet!!' I pleaded the door in my mind as I slipped outside and shut it quietly. 

'I'm out!! I'm out!!" I celebrated in my head as I fist bumped the air. Now just to get down the driveway. I slithered like a ninja down the driveway. Hoping that the darkness of the night kept me hidden. 

'Please don't see me. Please don't see me.' I chanted in my head as the chances of getting caught was very high. 

"And where do you think your going?" Taemin's voice said behind me. I groaned and turned around to face him. 

"Um... I was just... um...enjoying the weather." I said nervously. 

"Enjoying the weather at 9:08 at night?" He questioned. I smiled sheepily. Taemin walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. 

"YA!!! Put me down!!!" I screamed. 

"I tell you not to leave. And what do you do? You leave." He said. He opened the front door and walked up the stairs. 

"Let me go!!!" I screamed as I hit his back. Minho came out of the kitchen and smiled amusingly at me. Oh, I'm so happy that he finds this amusing. 

Taemin walked up the stairs and opened his bedroom door before putting me down on the bed. 

"I told you not to leave the house." He said pinching his nose. 

"I just..." I said. 

"You just what? Went to go meet with that human?" He asked. I gulped. Of course he would know what I was really doing. 

"I need to go visit him!!" I said. Taemin chuckled. 

"I'm not letting you out of this house. And that's final. I'm not going to repeat myself." He said. He turned around and walked towards the door. I got off the bed and hurled a pillow at his back. 

"You're not my parent!!! You can't tell me what I can and can't do!!!" I screamed at him. He froze and turned around. 

In the blink of an eye I was pinned on the bed while Taemin hovered over me. 

"You're gonna get hurt goddammit!!! Can't you see that I just want you to be safe. How can I make sure that you're ok when you're running off like that? You're not going anywhere. Watch a movie. Use my laptop. Whatever. Just don't leave this house." He demanded. He put his face in my neck and lightly bit down, but not hard enough to cause blood to come out. 

"I want to go visit him. Why don't you come with me? Hmm? Then I will be safe." I pleaded. 

"No!!" Taemin screamed getting off me and punching the wall making a big hole in the wallpaper. I got up and walked up to him. 

"Taemin please." I begged. 

"No, I'm not going to repeat myself. You're staying here and that's it. I'm not taking you to go meet that human. If you even try and get out of this house again, I'm gonna chain you to the bed." He threatened. I knew he wouldn't actually do that though. 

"Fine." I said quietly. I walked back to the bed and sat down. I heard Taemin walk over to me. He picked me up and put me on his lap. 

"I'm sorry." Taemin said quietly in my hair. I turned my head away from him, ignoring him. 

"Look at me." He pleaded. I crossed my arms and wouldn't look at him. 

"Don't be like that. You know I just don't want you to get hurt." He said. I still didn't look at him. 

"I hate you." I said quietly. I really didn't mean it. I was just upset and angry. 

I felt Taemin freeze at my words. 

"You don't mean that." He said trying to turn my face towards him. 

"Oh, I mean it." I said getting off his lap. 

I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door. I knew I was acting like a drama queen, but I just felt trapped in this house. I wanted to leave. And I hate when people try and command me. 

"you open the door." Taemin said knocking on the door. 

"No." I said sitting on the floor. 

"Please just open the door baby." He pleaded banging on it again. 

"No, go away." I called out. I felt guilty for saying what I said, but it was in the moment. I just needed something to express how I felt, and that was what came up. 

"Open the door before I break it down!" He threatened. I gulped. He wouldn't would he?

"No!!" I said again. I screamed when the door went flying and banged into the wall. I covered my head as it skidded to a stop. 

I felt Taemin pick me up from the floor and carry me like a baby. I thrashed around. 

"Put me down!!" I screamed. He carried me out of the bathroom and threw me on the bed. 

He came over and hovered over me, grabbing my thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter