Space

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

I'm floating. I'm almost there. I can see it. The white. It's so bright. I can almost touch it. A little more. Reach, reach.

I'm falling. Falling back into darkness. I can feel it. My hand reaches back to the white, but it's too far away. 

"Baby!!" Is the first thing I hear when I come back too. I hold my head as I sat up. What's going on? Where am I? 

"It's me, it's me." I heard as someone held my hand. I snatched my hand away and scurried off the bed. I have to get out. Kai's gonna get me. 

"Baby, baby, you're ok. You're ok. You're safe. It's me. Taemin." I heard as my vision became more clear. I looked over to him and threw a pillow at his head. 

"Don't come near me!!!" I screamed and ran towards the door. 

"Calm down." Taemin said walking over to me. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. 

"Another way." I said to myself and I looked around the room. The balcony. I ran towards the balcony and opened the door about to jump off the ledge. 

"STOP!!!" Taemin screamed and grabbed me, pulling me back into the room. 

"Kai." I said shaking a little. I could feel the burning sensation of the hot water and I rubbed my arms. 

"He's gone. For good this time. He's not going to bother you anymore." Taemin said bringing me into a hug. I shook lightly and shook my head. 

"What happened to him?" I asked looking up at Taemin. 

"He's dead." He said. 

"I want to go home." I said and pushed Taemin away. I walked into the closet and got out my suitcase. 

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked walking into the closet. 

"I'm leaving." I said and stuffed my clothes in the suitcase. 

"You're not leaving." He said and snatched my hand. 

"I honestly can't do this anymore Taemin. I'm so stressed. I just, need some space." I said and took my hand back. 

"Baby, I can't let you leave. Please." Taemin said and grabbing my hand and picking me on my feet. 

"Taemin, I'm leaving." I said and snatched my hand out of his again. 

"you." Taemin said and sinked down on his knees. 

"Taemin, I want this to be over. I'm so scared." I said and stopped putting my clothes in. 

"I know baby. I know. But, it is all over. Kai's gone. He can't hurt you anymore. I won't let anyone hurt you." He said and pulled me in for a hug. 

"I want to move back to my house." I said. I felt safer there. Even if it was small, it was home. I needed some air after what happened. Now that I knew Kai was gone, I wanted some space from Taemin. I didn't want to feel like such a burden. 

"No." Taemin said. I sniffed and looked down at my wrist. There was nothing there, not even a burn from that hot water. 

"I'm leaving, if you like it or not." I said and started throwing clothes in my suitcase again. 

"You're not going anywhere. I know you're scared. Just, think about this for a second, please." Taemin begged. I looked at him and frowned. 

"Can, can... we just end this?" I asked looking down. It broke my heart to say it, but I knew it was the right thing. I don't want any of this drama. 

"End?" Taemin asked. 

"Us. End us." I said. I heard Taemin chuckle and he got up. 

"Why?" He asked pacing the closet. 

"It's just. Just... my whole life changed. I was fine. I had a home, I could think about my future, I was doing great in school. And now, ever since I met you, and got into this whole thing. I can't even think about my future, because I don't even know if I'll have one. I'm not doing great in school anymore. I don't know who the next person is, who's gonna try and kill me. I'm tired. I just, want things the way they were." I said softly. 

"You honestly think I can just give you up like that? That we're just some highschool couple that can just break up? We're connected to each other. That mark, is gonna want to make you wanna kill yourself if you were away from me. You don't understand something, and that something is that you can't leave. Even if you did, you'd come running back." Taemin said calmly. 

"Fine then, say I do come running back. That will be when I want to come back. I honestly just need some space. I don't want to end things, I just need time to think things over. Get my life back into order. Taemin." I said standing up. 

"Fine, I'll give you space. If that's what you want." He said and walked out of the closet. I sighed and followed after him. 

"Taemin." I said and grabbed him arm just as he was about to open the door. 

I turned him around and placed my lips on his. I felt him wrap his arms around me. He deepened the kiss and I sighed. 

"Don't take it personally." I said as we let each other go. 

"How can I not? This is like rejecting me. Leaving me all by myself." He said softly. I hugged him and placed my head on his chest. 

"Don't be such a baby. You lived fine before you met me. Just, go back to that." I said. He groaned and put his head ontop of mine. 

"Can I come over?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. 

"What part of "I need space" don't you understand?" I asked. 

"All of it." He said. I sighed and looked into his eyes. He looked deeply hurt and I reached my hand to catch a tear that fell from his eye. 

"Don't cry." I said. Taemin shook his head and pressed me closer to him. 

"Come back to me." He said. I giggled. 

"I never left. I think this is good for both of us. We shouldn't be so dependent on each other anyway." I said. Taemin looked at me like I just broke his heart and I laughed. 

"Don't laugh at me." He said. 

"Look, Taemin. I just need space, I hope you understand. After everything that happened, I really just wanna be alone right now.It doesn't mean that I don't care about you, or that I'm leaving you. It's just that I need some time to myself, I need to be calm by myself." I said.

"If that's what you want. But, I don't know if I want that." He said looking at me. 

"You're a big boy." I said letting go of Taemin. He followed me back into the closet and helped me zip up my bag. 

He carried my suitcase down the stairs and I followed after him. Key was standing at the bottom of the stairs with his hands on his hips. 

"And where do you think you're going?" Key asked grabbing my arm. I looked at him. 

"I'm going back home." I said. 

"Wait, Taemin's actually letting you do that?" Key asked surprised.

"Yes." I said nodding my head. 

"I don't know you, he's your soulmate. Vampire soulmates can't stand being away from each other for even a second. You're gonna want to kill yourself without Taemin. And honestly, it's gonna be worse for Taemin, because he's actually a vampire." He whispered. 

"If it comes to that. I'll come back." I said and laughed. It can't be that bad. No way am I gonna wanna do that. 

5 hours later...

I sat on my bed and stared at the blank wall. I wanted to rip my hair out. I wanted to stab myself with a knife. My heart hurt so bad, I felt like someone was squeezing my heart in their hands, and was mocking me. 

"Taemin..." I whined and rolled on my bed. I thought he and Key were just exaggerating when he said what I would feel like if I didn't see him for a while. But, it's seriously only been 5 hours. 

"No, no, no. Let me just sleep." I said to myself. I rolled myself in the sheets and put my head on the pillow. 

"This won't do." I said outloud and rolled on my other side. 

"UGH!!!" I screeched and kicked myself off the bed. 

"Some music." I suggested to myself and ran to my stereo. I blasted Super Junior and danced like crazy around my apartment. 

"Bonamana... Bonamana... Bonamana!!!" I sang on my bed, doing the dance move. 

"Hey mamacita... iye iye iye!!!" I sang and ran around my room. 

"Um... you?" Someone asked at the door. I froze and spun around. 

"Who goes there?" I asked blending into the shadows. 

"I can still see you." The person said. I scoffed and came out. 

"What?" I asked. 

"No, hi Jino?" Jino asked coming up to me. 

"How did you even get in here?" I asked. 

"The door was open genius." He said and sat down. 

"What?" I asked looking at the door. I thought I locked it. 

"Why are you suddenly here? I thought you moved in with Mr. Hotstuff." He asked making himself comfortable. 

"Yea, just thought about a change. You know, moving along." I said. 

"Wait, you guys broke up?" He asked sitting up straight. 

"No, just like some space. It was my idea." I said. 

"Oh, well that ." He said and laid on my bed. 

"Um... why are you here?" I asked looking at him suspiciously. 

"My moms sick, and when she's sick she doesn't let anyone sleep. Ugh, it's terrible. And, I was walking by, and saw your light on. So I dropped by." He said. I watched as he made himself comfortable on my bed and went to sleep. 

"And where am I supposed to sleep?" I asked myself. I looked around and didn't see anywhere. 

"Just sleep with me baby." Jino said widening his arms. I crossed my arms and walked over to him. 

"Move!!" I screamed and kicked him over to the far side of my bed. 

"YA!!! Don't you know I have a sensitive back??!?!?" He screeched getting up. I shrugged and got in the bed. 

"You stay over there. Got it?" I said. 

"Ok, honey." Jino said. I reached over and turned off my light before falling asleep. I didn't mind being with Jino. I knew that he knew his boundaries. 

I woke up startled as I heard a loud scream. 

"What the..." I said and got out of bed. I walked over to my bathroom and saw Jino holding my bra in his hands. 

"What is this... thing." He said holding my bra as far away from him. I rolled my eyes and snatched my bra away from him. 

"Is there a reason you're touching that?" I asked positioning it back on the rack. 

"Why does it have polka dota on it?" He asked laughing. I turned bright red and grabbed my toilet plunger. 

"Say one more thing." I threatened. He backed up and put his hands in the air. 

"Not the poopy plunger." He said. I laughed and put the plunger away. 

"What's for breakfast?" He asked following me out of the bathroom. 

"I don't know. Is there a reason you're still here?" I asked walking into my kitchen. I took out some bread and some fruits. 

"Yea, I like your place. I might just move in." He said sitting at the kitchen counter. 

"Don't even think about it." I said looking at him. 

"I want kimbab." He said. 

"Then go get some." I said sternly. 

"We have school though." He said. I put my head up and slapped my forehead in realization. 

"School..." I said putting the toast down and walking to my suitcase. 

"I swear I put it in here..." I cried as I looked through my suitcase. I couldn't find my uniform and sighed. It was with Taemin. I remember I kept it in the bathroom. 

I grabbed my phone and called Taemin, even though I knew we were supposed to be ignoring each other. 

"Yes?" He answered. 

"Um... I left my uniform in the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter