Date Tonight

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"Where are we going?" I asked for the 10th time that night.

Taemin kidnapped me at 9 and said that he "has a surprise for me". He blindfolded me, took me out of my apartment, and pushed me into his car. This butthole. 

"You'll see." He said. I pouted and tried to secretly peek one eye out of the blindfold but Taemin snatched my hand away. 

"Don't even think about it." He threatened. 

"But, I hate surprises." I whined. He only chuckled and sped up the car making my back hit into my seat. 

"Just a few more minutes, I bet you can survive." He said. 

"No I can't, the suspense is killing me." I stated matter of fact. 

"It's a surprise." He said. 

"Surprise my ." I said quietly. 

"I heard that." He chuckled. 

I sighed and leaned back on my seat. The suspense was literally killing me. 

"We're here." Taemin called out. I felt the car stop and the slam of Taemin's door as he got out. I heard my door open and felt the warm hands of Taemin as he held my shoulder's guiding me out of the car. 

"I swear to god if we're in another country." I said. 

"Don't worry." Taemin reassured me. I wasn't all convinced that we weren't in China, because that car ride seemed awfully long. Maybe it's because of the blindfold.  

"Hold me, and be careful." Taemin instructed. I held onto his hands while I blindly trusted him as he led me to his "surprise". 

"Ok, take off your blindfold." He whispered in my ear.

I undid the bow and took off the blindfold. I gasped. There were lights and candles everywhere. Lights were strewn on trees and were even above us. There was a beautiful table set for two under a small tent. This place was quiet and serene. Absolutely beautiful. 

(Walkway)

(Table)

"Wow, it's beautiful Taemin." I said still looking around. 

"You like it?" He asked eagerly. I nodded. 

"Let's sit down." He said leading me to the tent. Why is he so romantic? Taemin's like the guy you read in stories and fanfictions.

Taemin led me to the table and I sat down, not waiting for him to pull the chair for me. He gave me a look and sat next to me. 

"Don't need a man's help?" He teased. 

"Man? Where? I don't see one." I teased back. We chuckled. 

"Hello, how are you two doing today? I will be your waitress, Jess. Can I start you two on some drinks?" She asked lingering her eyes a little long on Taemin before looking at me. I smiled at her and looked at the drinks options. Wow so many. 

"Um I'll just have a sprite." I said closing the book. She nodded at me and write it down before giving her full attention to Taemin. 

"And for you?" She asked, a little too friendly. 

"I'll have a Shirley Temple." He said looking at me. 

"All right, I'll be back with those." She said running off. 

"Looks like you have an admirer." I chuckled. I was a little jealous because the girl was very pretty. 

"Eh, she's like a 0 compared to you." He stated. I reddened and buried my face in the menu. I heard Taemin's deep laughter. 

"I love when you blush, your whole face gets red, even your forehead." He said seriously. I blushed even harder behind the menu. Can he get anymore flirtatious?

"Um what are you getting?" I asked trying to change the subject. 

"I'm not eating tonight." He said. I looked up from my menu and gave him a 'why' look. 

"Well, unless you want me to eat something else." He said ually. I coughed and hid my face behind the menu again. 

"HERE WE ARE!!!!" The waitress screeched placing the drinks down in between us. I jumped at the loudness of her voice.  

"Thank you." I said reaching for my sprite. I took a sip and then put it back down. 

"Sir, your Shirley Temple." She said handing the cup to Taemin. 

'Hmph, she didn't hand me my cup, why is she handing Taemin's?.' I thought crossing my arms. 

"What would you guys like to order?" She asked looking at Taemin. I frowned. She obviously liked Taemin. 

"Can I have the Summer Squash Chicken Alfrado?" I asked her. She slowly turned to me and gave me a tight smile. That made me frown even more. 

"And for you sir?" She asked eagerly batting her eyelashes at Taemin. 

"Nothing for me." Taemin said bored. She widened her eyes at him. 

"Oh, I insist sir, why not a Chicken dish like your sister over there?" She said.

Sister? Did she just say, sister? Does she want all her hair pulled out? Taemin chuckled and looked at her darkly. 

"She's my girlfriend, not my sister. And as I said before, nothing for me." He said almost threateningly. The waitress reddened and bowed before stomping away. 

"Girlfriend?" I asked curiously. Taemin looked at me. 

"I never agreed to that." I stated. Taemin scratched the back on his neck, a nervous habit of his. 

"Well, I was going to ask you later." He confessed nervously. I giggled. 

"Is this your "proper way of asking me" date?" I asked. 

"Yes." He stated. 

"Ok then." I said looking away from him. 

"What are you doing?" He asked me. 

"Waiting." I said. 

"For what?" He inquired. 

"Your proper way of asking." I stated. I heard him chuckle and his chair scrape backwards. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter