Jerk

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV) 

I stabbed my rice with my chopsticks as I looked at Taemin from the garden. This boy just knew how to urk me. He was surrounded by girls, all wanting a piece of him. He was smiling and smirking. Ugh I hate his face so much.

I turned to the side on my chair and tried not to look at him as I went back to reading my book. To say it was hard would be an understatement, all I could hear were the squeals and screams of the girls. How are they not mute yet? 

'This isn't going to do.' I thought as I packed up my bento and my book, walking out of the garden, past Taemin, and around the corner. 

'There has to be a more quiet place.' I thought looking around. 

'Ah, I'll just go to the library.' 

I walked into the library and plopped myself down in a chair near the window, an isolated place. I opened up my bento and started to eat while reading my book. 

It was no less than 5 minutes that I was sitting, eating, and reading when someone sat in the chair opposite me. I ignored them and continued reading. 

"This place is so boring." That voice that I hate more than snakes said. Can he get more annoying?

"What are you? Following me?" I asked not looking up from my book. 

"Nah, more of trying to figure out how the less fortunate spend their time." He said. Wow, ok. 

"That's very nice Taemin, can you leave me alone now?" I asked. 

"Nope." He said. I heard his chair shift and before I knew it, Taemin was sitting on my chair hand rest. I groaned and closed my book. 

"Can you get anymore annoying? What is it that you want?" I asked getting annoyed. 

"I told you already. You." He said putting an arm around my shoulder. I heard girls gasp around me. 

"OMO is Taemin oppa putting his arm around her?"

"What a !"

"She better stay away from my oppa."

I took his hand and moved it away from my shoulder. 

"Look Teamin, why don't you just drop the act and tell me what you want." I said looking nervously at the dead stares I was currently getting. 

"I don't want anything, but I know you want something." He said simply.

"What do I want?" I asked. 

"Your phone." He said taking it out of his pocket and flashing it in front of my face. I moved to snatch it, but Taemin put his hand on my face and shoved me away. I got up to try and get it from him, but he knew my tactic and raised it in the air. I jumped to try and get it from him, but to no avail. 

"Give it to me you butthole!!!" I screeched trying to snatch it again. Damn you 5'4 height!!!

"Butthole?" He chuckled and raised it even higher. 

"BE QUIET!!!!!" The librarian said coming out of the bookshelves. I bowed to her and glared at Taemin. He smirked at me and put the phone back in his pocket. 

"Just give it back to me!!!!" I whisper yelled at him. 

"Nope, not until you do something for me." He said crossing his arms. 

"What?!!? Why do I have to do something for you??? That's mine!!!" I whined. 

"Fine then, you won't be getting this back." He said starting to walk away. I ran after him but stopped when I remembered that I forgot my stuff in the library, I ran back and grabbed my stuff before running back for Taemin. 

"Where did he go?" I asked myself as I crossed a corner and still couldn't find Taemin. I sighed. He is really unbelievable, how dare he take my property, and not give it back to me. This boy is just asking for another cake to be thrown in his face. Or even better, a slap on the face. I rounded a corner and walked into the stairwell but stopped when I heard voices below. 

"You need to get rid of her." A voice said. 

"I will. I just need to get her alone."

"I want her gone, do whatever it takes to get it done."

"I will."

"Either get rid of her memory or kill her." I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my gasp. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter