New home

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning: mature content, and references.*

(you POV)

"A little to the right, no to the left. Put it in the middle Taemin. No not like that." I said as I watched Taemin hold up the painting. It was my favorite painting, one that my dad made for my mom on their anniversary. Taemin couldn't get the position right. I was having so much fun watching his frustrated face when I gave him instructions where to put it. 

"Baby, it's fine here." He said looking back at me. I shook my head. My fun wasn't over yet. 

"A little to the right." I said moving my hand. I chuckled softly when Taemin groaned. Obviously annoyed at me for making him hold that painting for so long. 

"Ah right there!!" I exclaimed and clapped. 

"I literally put it there before." Taemin said annoyed. 

"When?" I asked innocently. He gave me a look and used his power to keep the painting in place so he could screw it into the wall. 

"You are unbelievable. If this your revenge for making you move in with me?" He asked coming over to me. I shrugged innocently and walked into the kitchen. 

"I didn't do anything." I said. Taemin groaned and sat on the island, which got fixed after Taemin's little temper tantrum. 

I pulled out a water bottle and drank some before sighing. 

"I want to bring my pink comforter here." I said to him. He gave me a no face. 

"There will be no pink in here. Unless it's in the bathroom, where no one can see it." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to where he was sitting. I stood inbetween his legs and I smiled at him. 

"Please?" I asked using my cutest face. 

"No." He said. 

"Please oppa." I said running my hand along his torso. He groaned. 

"You know, if you keep doing that, I might just take you over this counter." He threatened. I giggled. 

"Hmm, we'll see about that." I said and pursed my lips. I walked out of the kitchen and walked up to the second floor. There were so many rooms I forgot where our bedroom was. 

"That one." Taemin pointed. I walked over to the bedroom and looked it over. It was way too fancy for my liking. Is there a need for a chandelier in a bedroom? 

"I am not taking out the chandelier." Taemin said reading my mind. I looked at him and walked into the open closet. 

"Hmm, should I unpack?" I asked myself quietly. 

"Taemin." I called. 

"Yeah?" He asked poking his head into the closet. 

"Is there a safe place in this apartment?" I asked him as I took out the folder the counselor gave me. 

"Why?" He asked walking into the closet. 

"I don't wanna misplace this." I said holding the folder in my hands. 

"What is it?" Taemin asked sitting next to me. I showed him the folder and he opened it. He scoffed when he saw the plane ticket. 

"I am not letting you fly economy." Taemin scoffed. I looked at him and laughed. 

"Leave it alone." I said taking my plane ticket out of his hands. 

"I'm upgrading you." He said. I stared at him about to retaliate but he was already on the phone. He took my plane ticket and walked out of the closet. 

"Ugh that annoying jerk." I mumbled to myself. I was fine with economy, who needs luxury to go somewhere?

"It's all done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter