Happy

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"This will be a great opportunity for you." My counselor explained. I clutched the paper reading it over and over again as if I missed something. 

"All expenses paid by the way. With your academic scores in this school, you will go far." He added. I put the paper down and smiled up at him. 

"Thank you so much for this opportunity." I beamed. I never actually thought I would get an opportunity like this. 

"Will you do it? It's a 3 week seminar. You will get hands on experience." He explained. 

"I would love to." I cried out. 

It has been my dream to work in Europe or somewhere beautiful, getting hands on experience working with marine animals. 

"You will leave in 2 weeks. I will send all of the information to you." He said typing on his computer. I nodded eagerly and got out of my seat. I bowed to him before skipping out of the room. 

'YES! YES! YES!' I screamed in my head as I danced down the hallway. 

"Why are you so happy?" A voice said behind me. I spun around and came face first with Key. 

"Um.. no reason. Just happy." I said uneasily. Did he hear what's going on? I know Taemin won't be so happy about this. 

"You honestly think Taemin's gonna let you go to Europe all by yourself?" He questioned. So he did hear what's going on. 

"I'm not a child. I don't need his permission to do anything." I stated matter of fact. This is my life. If I want to do something, then I will. 

"HA we'll see about that." He said. 

"Don't tell him, please." I begged. Key looked at me almost mockingly. 

I knew that if Taemin knew about this, then he wouldn't let me go. No matter how hard I'd try, he won't let me. 

"Please, I'm begging you. I've worked so hard for this opportunity. I can't just let it go because Taemin won't let me go. Please don't tell him." I pleaded. 

"He's gonna find out either way. He can read your mind and your emotions. He'll know if something's up. What are you going to do? Sneak away and come back 3 weeks later? Do you honestly think Taemin's not gonna find you?" He questioned. 

"He doesn't need to know." I stated. 

"I'm not going to keep this a secret. I can't do that to him. Look you if something happens to you. I don't know what Taemin will do. Kai's still out there. He could be in Europe all we know." He said. I weighed my options. Either leave. Or stay. But, why do I have to throw away all my opportunities because of him?

"Please. I need this. I need a scholarship for college. I can't afford to let this go. I need to have something with experience to make my chances higher for getting the scholarship." I pleaded. Key sized me up with his eyes. 

"No." He said. I sighed. There really isn't anyway to convince him is there?

"Pleeeeeease?" I whined. 

"Nope." He said walking away. I groaned and looked at the time. It was 6 at night. Why is Key even here?

"Taemin wanted me to drive you home." He said as if he read my mind. 

"You can read my mind?" I asked. 

"No. Just a feeling." He stated walking out of the entrance. I followed after him folding my arms. There has to be a way out of this. 

"I can just walk." I said as he stopped infront of his car. 

"And have Taemin kill me? No, get in." He said. 

"But, I.... um... have to do some girl things." I said.

"Like what?" He asked. I gaped at him. Is he serious. 

"Girl stuff." I said again. 

"I'll drive you then." He said opening the door. 

"No, it's best if I do this um... thing by myself." I said. He looked conflicted. But, if I knew anything about boys. It's that "girls stuff" and them, don't mix. 

"You don't smell like blood though." He said. I reddened and looked down. Is he smelling me? That's disgusting. 

"Um... it's called a tampon." I said. I wasn't really on my period. But, anything to get away from Taemin will do. 

"Um... yea, yea... ok. You do that. Whatever that is." He said nervously. He looked like he wanted to get as far away from me as possible. 

"Um... I'll finish up, and then call Taemin. Is that ok?" I asked. I really just wanted some time to think. 

"Yea, sure." He said getting in his car and speeding off. I chuckled and started walking towards Jino's apartment. I really needed to talk to him. He's always got some kind of advice to tell me, even if it's stupid. 

I walked two blocks and marched towards Jino's door. I knocked on the glass and waited patiently for him to open the door. 

"BABE!!! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!!!!" Jino cried dramatically flinging the door open. By the looks of it, his family was out. 

"Oh be quiet." I said walking past him. 

"What brings you to my humble abode?" He asked sitting on the couch. I sat on the opposite chair and sighed. 

"I got the thing." I said happily. 

"Wait, what thing?" He asked confused. 

"The Europe thing!!!" I cried out. Jino gaped at me and squealed. 

"You got it!!! OMO!!! OMO!!! That's great!!! Damn I wish I was smart so I could go to Europe. And go to one of those beaches. AYYE!!!" He said in wonder. I rolled my eyes at the last remark and showed him the paper. 

"Wow, a whole 3 weeks away from school. That's the life. But, what about you know who?" He asked referring to Taemin. 

"I haven't told him anything." I answered. 

"Well, he seems like the over protective type." Jino said. I nodded at how right he was. 

"Well, he'll just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter